:mjlol: :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nothing to do with Reddikk....what's it matter if hes never won anything? It's not like hes never played basketball. This is a silly take.
Because he's talking down to his peers, talking like he the authority. Like I said, if he has someone specific to call out, call them out. But it's pure chatty patty shyt to say, "All y'all who dress nice ain't working hard" as if those two things having anything to do with each other.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
I don't have IG and never look for it so I don't know what they doing. But there are 24 hours in the day and everyone doing SOMETHING with their time other than playing basketball. If that what they want to do I'm pretty sure they can look good and play winning bball too. I don't give a shyt about fashion but I also doubt if affects these guys one bit. Unless you gonna call out someone specific who is not trying, it's just chatty patty shyt.

Y'all talk like MOST teams don't make the playoffs in the NBA. :heh:

Redikk is a career 50-60 in the playoffs. The only times his team has advanced past the 2nd round was when he was racking up DNPs as a fringe player. And it's not like he's put up great numbers when he has played. If someone was obviously not pulling their weight then he has a right to call them out, but making a blanket statement about guys as if he's the authority on winning just makes him look like a lame.

Lou Will even worse - career 23-35 in the playoffs and only got past the 1st round twice, never once got past the semis. Career 38% shooting (26% 3pt) and he don't play defense for shyt either.

Again, if someone obviously doing something wrong, call them out. But if someone just having fun doing their thing, why talk shyt? How it affecting him? Whether or not someone put effort into their game has zero to do with what they're choosing to wear before the game.
Most players don’t make the playoffs 13 years in a row. Most players don’t make the playoffs multiple times and win 6th man of the year 3 times. And most importantly, most players never win anything, so why hold that against them as if it somehow nullifies their point? That’s all I was getting at.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of NBA players aren’t playing for rings or their legacy so why would they care about winning

These are the facts. Fans care more and players trying to achieve legendary status but MOST professional athletes in the major sports care about their individual stats and making millions of dollars. I grew up with a couple cats playing in the league and overseas (in the NBA and NHL) and I’ve asked them about this specifically and they always laugh and say the fans care more and for most of them, it’s a job they were just good at their whole lives.