JJ Redikk: Players care more about their pregame IG fit than winning

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Jesus Christ it sounds like the old nikka hating awards in here. Just because a nikka want to be stylish before the game doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about winning, can you read his thoughts to know if he cares about winning or not smh.
Why y'all act like nikkas just show up for games then go home? They actually know each other. They hang out. They practice and workout multiple hours a day together. After all that I think its fair to say he may know who these people are and what makes them tick.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's about the culture. You can tell these guys don't care by their lack of skill and the work they don't put in.
There are probably millions of people who legit think they can play in the NBA and actively pursued high level basketball at some point. What you see is the best of the best of a sport that literally the whole planet plays. Miss me with the whole these guys didnt work hard or don't have skills shyt.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
nah
Vince Carter has a podcast & he’s said numerous times that players these days check their social media accounts during halftime of games they’re currently playing to see how many likes or what folks are saying about them..

said that’s something he hates about the league these days

cool so each team should just play 10 games per year & whoever has the best record makes the playoffs

Y’all nikkas sound dumb talking about it’s too many games. That has never been a problem till now with this ADHD generation

you have 82 times a year to see some dope
shyt on the court. If you don’t like basketball then just say it. I’m watching every night tho cause you never know what will happen with live sports
:yeshrug: I mean it's not specific to basketball as far as what I'm talking about. A major attraction of many sports is not just the competition but also the reward for teams that play well. I mean I can enjoy watching a game when I catch it just for the love of watching some basketball. It is fun either way. But I'd be lying that during the regular season unless its a matchup you're dying to see, there is no real cost for a team winning or losing. It is something that can be improved.

Maybe allow fewer teams to go into the postseason. More than half the teams play in the playoffs.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are probably millions of people who legit think they can play in the NBA and actively pursued high level basketball at some point. What you see is the best of the best of a sport that literally the whole planet plays. Miss me with the whole these guys didnt work hard or don't have skills shyt.

Nope. fukk you.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
NBA isn't just a sport. It's a career too. Making an impression with how you dress can get you an endorsement deal with a fashion company. Being popular can get you endorsement deals
These same people complaining will shake their heads and laugh when a player goes broke 5 years after retirement, but while in their prime want them to stop thinking about other ways to make money and to shut up and dribble.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'd rather dress like Tim Duncan. These new fags today ain't what's up

gettyimages-56887299_master.jpg
:laff:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: I mean it's not specific to basketball as far as what I'm talking about. A major attraction of many sports is not just the competition but also the reward for teams that play well. I mean I can enjoy watching a game when I catch it just for the love of watching some basketball. It is fun either way. But I'd be lying that during the regular season unless its a matchup you're dying to see, there is no real cost for a team winning or losing. It is something that can be improved.

Maybe allow fewer teams to go into the postseason. More than half the teams play in the playoffs.

it’s been numerous times where a final playoff spot has came down to the last week or something because teams have identical records in baseball & basketball

folks who say mlb & nba have too many games forget it all adds up at the end of the year

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What have Redikk or Lou ever won though?

I mean they were just two guys that when they came in the league they werent given a lot of minutes and had to work their asses of to get to be the well respected vets that they are. So sure they haven't won anything but they respect the grind and have been around long enough to know what's important and are focused on the right things:yeshrug:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What have Redikk or Lou ever won though?

Reddikk was the poster child for white Duke player nikkas wanted to fail. Every game cats were analyzing him and saying why he would stick. It was he too slow, he can't shoot, he can't get his own shot, he can't pass, you name it people were on his ass. Dude worked every year and seemed like he improved consistently to a point where people considered him a legit piece you can use to win.

So to say Reddikk hasn't won is disingenuous because it damn sure isn't because of lack of hard work and caring.