JJ Redikk: Players care more about their pregame IG fit than winning

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most definitely, who's he to talk when he pulling up to games dressed like this:
AAJFmBo.img

:troll:
It was halloween... literally the only time you can wear a costume. Dude is talking about every game..

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Because he's talking down to his peers, talking like he the authority. Like I said, if he has someone specific to call out, call them out. But it's pure chatty patty shyt to say, "All y'all who dress nice ain't working hard" as if those two things having anything to do with each other.
He didn't say they aren't working hard. He said they care more about fashion than winning or losing. Meaning they don't care about the out come of the game as long as their fit looks good. Same can be said for players that play for a check or stats and not to win. You can play hard and not give a damn if you lose. Its personal gains over team gains

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He didn't say they aren't working hard. He said they care more about fashion than winning or losing. Meaning they don't care about the out come of the game as long as their fit looks good. Same can be said for players that play for a check or stats and not to win. You can play hard and not give a damn if you lose. Its personal gains over team gains
dude is a Bron stan, taking responsibility for your actions to win isn’t important to him

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
If you care more about your fit than getting better than your craft then maybe you aren’t that good to begin with.

no one who wants to be great will let this be a distraction. Let these brehs wear what they want. Everyone isn’t gonna win anyway. May as well make the most of the experience.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Because he's talking down to his peers, talking like he the authority. Like I said, if he has someone specific to call out, call them out. But it's pure chatty patty shyt to say, "All y'all who dress nice ain't working hard" as if those two things having anything to do with each other.

BUT SOMEHOW U HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK DOWN ON HIM

NEVER CHANGE