WOAT
Supporter
Daps
gettyimages-56887299_master.jpg

That fit :whew:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand what he is upset about? Is he mad about the fits, is he mad that some of them dudes cares about what they rock? Should they not care?

Shia Always up there he is a baller same with Tyler herro and of bunch of others a

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand what he is upset about? Is he mad about the fits, is he mad that some of them dudes cares about what they rock? Should they not care?

Shia Always up there he is a baller same with Tyler herro and of bunch of others a
Can you read? He said care "more". And they can not care at all, he was answering a question about why so many players can't shoot for shyt. And he isn't "upset". You dudes bro I swear something is wrong with you.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Can you read? He said care "more". And they can not care at all, he was answering a question about why so many players can't shoot for shyt. And he isn't "upset". You dudes bro I swear something is wrong with you.

My nikka, you need to relax its not that serious "bro"

So guys can't shoot because they care about getting a fit off.......ok JJ. Just seems like a broad generalization of the league to me. Field goal percentage and three point percentage league wide looks about the same as most years

Last edited:
Daps
The majority of NBA players aren’t playing for rings or their legacy so why would they care about winning

:mjtf: so those are the only reasons to try n get a W? Not because of pride, fans, or most importantly, the contract that they worked all their young lives to get drafted for? It would certainly explain the talk of parity in the league for so many years:unimpressed:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

So guys can't shoot because they care about getting a fit off.......ok JJ. Just seems like a broad generalization of the league to me. Field goal percentage and three point percentage league wide looks about the same as most years
Then maybe that has always been the problem? Idk. Maybe you should have realized it wasn't that serious when you making up assumptions for no reason...ok

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah
Vince Carter has a podcast & he’s said numerous times that players these days check their social media accounts during halftime of games they’re currently playing to see how many likes or what folks are saying about them..

said that’s something he hates about the league these days

cool so each team should just play 10 games per year & whoever has the best record makes the playoffs

Y’all nikkas sound dumb talking about it’s too many games. That has never been a problem till now with this ADHD generation

you have 82 times a year to see some dope
shyt on the court. If you don’t like basketball then just say it. I’m watching every night tho cause you never know what will happen with live sports

This. Cats who watched Toronto 80-90 % of the regular season and the playoffs felt a whole different of love when then they got that ring. Cats devalue regular season basketball

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Mix of chatty patty generation and 'ol get off my lawn shyt. Obviously noone's fit affecting their game. Posters just like talking this chatty patty shyt more than basketball. A fringe starter on an irrelevant team tweets about other guys fits and the thread ten pages deep....

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Mix of chatty patty generation and 'ol get off my lawn shyt. Obviously noone's fit affecting their game. Posters just like talking this chatty patty shyt more than basketball. A fringe starter on an irrelevant team tweets about other guys fits and the thread ten pages deep....

nikkas wanting to be fresh ain’t effecting they games , I’m not buying that bull shyt at all

now social media might you can read the most obscure tweet from someone take offense and be in your feelings I get that, but worrying about your fit...not buying it

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
JJ was mad before the season started

because he knew he was on a team full of children and he never missed the playoffs

this is just unbottled vet talk, since he probably mentors nobody....so he's shooting with a full clip at the whole squad. Because they are busy dancing and dressing instead of shooting and prepping. He's always been an outspoken cac and has never been in this position before.... I dont blame him for the shots because I would bet money nobody on the team is rocking with him or taking him serious. Didnt this nikka put out a shooting coach DVD around the same time some of these dudes on his squad were entering kindergarten