JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This man was a duke freshmen in 2002 :russ:
How she supposed to if he had room to grow… I know damn well if this did happen she didn’t think that all these years

This the type of thread to be upped throughout the years too for no reason

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1.) I totally believe he did that.

2.) Regardless of what you guys think, timing matters. It makes it simply too easy for his supporters to defend. "Why did she wait until right AFTER the coaching gig?" Same thing happens with sexual assaults.

3.) She says that she wanted to give him time to grow, which is why she didn't come out sooner, so what changed now? Again, just way too easy to defend.

My problem with all of this is that he will still have a job at the end of the day. If she would have come out sooner (really anytime before), it would have held MUCH more weight. Instead it appears more like 'attention seeking behavior'.
This

Too late to get him out the paint

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is why I'm a bit suspicious of JJ:

• He has that smug, cocky, cop aura about him (just my opinion)
but most importantly:
  • He didn't come out and deny it, himself.
He denied it through a spokesperson. The muthaphuka hasn't been at a loss for words the last 5 years and all of a sudden he needs a spokesperson to deny it on his behalf? Phuk that, an accusation like that requires you to go on your phone, vehemently deny that shyt, and send it out. If it is true, he probably wants to avoid triggering this girl even further, thus forcing her to corroborate her allegation.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
1.) I totally believe he did that.

2.) Regardless of what you guys think, timing matters. It makes it simply too easy for his supporters to defend. "Why did she wait until right AFTER the coaching gig?" Same thing happens with sexual assaults.

3.) She says that she wanted to give him time to grow, which is why she didn't come out sooner, so what changed now? Again, just way too easy to defend.

My problem with all of this is that he will still have a job at the end of the day. If she would have come out sooner (really anytime before), it would have held MUCH more weight. Instead it appears more like 'attention seeking behavior'.
He'd probably have the job regardless, but yeah

You don't drop the bomb after a guy wins the election, you drop it when he announces he's running for office...

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black Women raised in traditional American Black families don’t really be around white folks like that outside of handling business or some “hi and goodbye” stuff cause they already know what’s up with them, it’s usually Black folks from foreign backgrounds/lineages that have these type of encounters cause they want to stick around white people, and when it does happen to an American Black we tend to raise hell/tear the place down/beat some ass, not just tweet about it 20yrs later.

Wasn't she raised in Compton?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
JJ been famous a long time. Twitter been around a long time.

She implied herself that she forgave and moved on. If it's true.

Wash the cape at least once a week, hero.

goofy nigguh i don't be on twitter. twitter aint even the right place for her to deal with that situation. wash yo ass once a day clown.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well,looks like we put our backing behind a goofy ass grown woman. But dont have any regrets,you chose the right side to stand on right or wrong:francis:

Sounds like she wants a sit down between her and JJ where they discuss the nuance of the n word and its history.

So you amped us up yo bring the pitchforks out,now you talking about "chill yall:whoa:".

Maam,everybody was minding they damn business:gucci: