JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
We’ve seen schools cover up rapes, all types of crazy shyt for athletes, but a white athlete saying nikka would’ve been appropriately handled?

So 9 out of 10 times a white man calls a black woman it’s because of something she did?

Black Women raised in traditional American Black families don’t really be around white folks like that outside of handling business or some “hi and goodbye” stuff cause they already know what’s up with them, it’s usually Black folks from foreign backgrounds/lineages that have these type of encounters cause they want to stick around white people, and when it does happen to an American Black we tend to raise hell/tear the place down/beat some ass, not just tweet about it 20yrs later.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I definitely believe this. This ain't the first time he's been alleged to say some racist shyt.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Spare me the paragraph about why you’re mad at Black women at large. That’s an internal issue. Maybe seek counseling on that instead of sounding like an LSA poster.

She can do whatever the fukk she wants it’s her life. She’s not filing a lawsuit or going to the police. All she did was accurately describe his character. Something we’ve known about him for years on this site.

Meanwhile, you’re out of pocket and protecting this cracker like he owes you money.
Noone’s mad at Black women cause the average one wouldn’t be sitting around a cac long enough for something like this to happen in the first place, couldn’t have been something he yelled out in the middle of a practice would’ve had to have been a one on one personal situation, you’re in here defending a chick who already came up with a defense/way out for the cracka who called her a slur, she basically already forgave him so bringing it up was pointless unless she’s going to press the issue of him being fired or atleast having to issue an apology

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Now y'all got a problem with people coming out 10-20+ years later with allegations and no proof :laff:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Boys believe an alleged white supremacist over a sista with degrees from Howard and duke who founded a company to help black kids get internships

You negros are disgusting :dead:

Believe a cracca ain't say nikka or Believe a woman. :patrice:

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle of it wasn't unprovoked and me not giving a f*ck

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
He definitely did that sh*t. I'm not surprised at all.

giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Boys believe an alleged white supremacist over a sista with degrees from Howard and duke who founded a company to help black kids get internships

You negros are disgusting :dead:
You still ain’t answer my question to you bytch ass nikka…. I told you the Donald Sterling shyt was the biggest thing in sports, way bigger than JJ becoming lakers head coach… She had the prime opportunity to bury JJ back then when he was a player on that clippers squad.. crickets but see that’s what clown nikkas like you do you don’t have an answer so you stop quoting and engage in subliminals ….

:mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Of course he said it, and of course his racism is more emboldened when against women...he has the sound and look of that exact type of white boy.

He's smart enough to not use it around black men to parlay it into commentator & now a coaching gig. When around minority women, he doesn't fear getting his ass whooped, so he lets the slurs fly freely.