JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Was gon ignore this thread but I see it turned serious

I think JJ def said it, look how he carry himself, and he a cac from bumblefukk VA

She def shoulda got on his ass way earlier tho, even before the ink dried woulda been good enough

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
so many fukking offcode sambos on this subforum.

no wonder why we are in the place we are in globally with so many male c00ns repping us

thread is just sad. can't really get nowhere when the so call leader of the race can't even get the basics rights

"if a white boy called her a nword she must have been a wench" head ass.

even the booth has more on code breh than on here and they been c00ning there too.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
One of the twitter comments is very accurate. A lot of folk are too young to remember Reddikk at Duke and even moreso high school. He absolutely got this in him

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
IMG-6079.png

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so many fukking offcode sambos on this subforum.

no wonder why we are in the place we are in globally with so many male c00ns repping us

thread is just sad. can't really get nowhere when the so call leader of the race can't even get the basics rights

"if a white boy called her a nword she must have been a wench" head ass.

even the booth has more on code breh than on here and they been c00ning there too.

Dudes want to be so close to whiteness they will do this shyt under the guise of "black women are too ghetto anyway, she deserved it!" ass dudes. No wonder people on this forum attach themselves to the most anti black figures online.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
1.) I totally believe he did that.

2.) Regardless of what you guys think, timing matters. It makes it simply too easy for his supporters to defend. "Why did she wait until right AFTER the coaching gig?" Same thing happens with sexual assaults.

3.) She says that she wanted to give him time to grow, which is why she didn't come out sooner, so what changed now? Again, just way too easy to defend.

My problem with all of this is that he will still have a job at the end of the day. If she would have come out sooner (really anytime before), it would have held MUCH more weight. Instead it appears more like 'attention seeking behavior'.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I didn't know racism had an expiration date....

It don't. JJ is dog shyt, he always has been, and she did it for clout. I'm STILL looking for the cat who dropped the ER on me years ago like back when I was 22. He said that shyt outside of a club in SF with one foot in a cab and it drove off before I could get to him.

She held that story through multiple NBA contract renewals, launching a podcast network, starting a podcast WITH LeBron James alongside becoming the #1 analyst on ESPN, then finally when he became the Lakers coach, which ain't the flex it used to be, she's bringing it up and now seemingly claiming she forgives him for "college level maturity".

I ain't gonna pretend to be healed. You call me that we got static for life, but she ain't moving like she had an actual problem with it until she felt like it could get some run.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cooning excessively
what yall call people sambos lol

I bet everyone of yall listened to eminem song post 2002

So stfu with this fake ass caring

Idgaf he call that bytch that shyt. By the way she moving she probably deserved it. U call him out only to forgive him 20 years later

bytch please

Last edited: