JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Y’all are so conditioned to defending white people that you do it subconsciously

This woman isn’t a random internet troll. Shes a highly educated woman who is very active in her community

The best thing yall could do is say nothing, cuz yall looking real c00nish

Her individual accusation has no merit without proof

Well to do people lie all the time

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I would never side with that hick but she really took all the air out of her original post with the follow up, you can tell by the amount of likes she got on the first compared to the second. Second response made no sense to me. The hick needs to tread lightly though because no one believes him

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Lol c00ns really giving a white man the benefit of doubt :laff:
there is a lot of posters that genuinely have a disdain for black women and will side against them if they don't have a black man on there ig to see. nikkas don't know anything about her but assume she wanted to sleep with him.

calh45

Cal
Daps

SHE CLEARLY SAID HIS ARROGANCE
IN THAT PRESS CONFERENCE TRIGGERED HER
AND SHOWS HE HASNT GROWN.

:devil:
:evil:

Cool.

She was alright letting it rock for multiple pressers and interviews before this one. He ain't showed us nothing new since Duke. I'm not going to be mad about something for her if she's been shrugging it off this whole time waiting for evidence of "progress". If a non-black athlete called me the ER I'm setting up a Twitter account with merch to react every single time there's a press release about him.

I'm not even trying to shoot JJ bail. fukk him, I think he did it AND Sam Cassell should've gotten that job, because JJ got that shyt off Bron. She should've been saying this loud and clear before he had a chance to ingrain himself in multiple predominantly black spaces with two black power brokers. All JJ gotta do now is give Bron and ESPN/SAS enough plausible deniability, by saying "nuh uh", and they'll pretend he good. For me, this is just the top reason for disliking the Lakers because they ain't firing him and Bron gonna pretend like he don't hear it now.