JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i mean hell on this board we've been calling him jj reddikkk for years, didn't he also see a child being kidnapped and do nothing?

In Memphis i saw a grown ass man put a woman in the Million Dollar Dream and ragdoll her ass. Seeing as how it was Memphis, i made a business decision to mind my own and breathe another day. :manny:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1.) I totally believe he did that.

2.) Regardless of what you guys think, timing matters. It makes it simply too easy for his supporters to defend. "Why did she wait until right AFTER the coaching gig?" Same thing happens with sexual assaults.

3.) She says that she wanted to give him time to grow, which is why she didn't come out sooner, so what changed now? Again, just way too easy to defend.

My problem with all of this is that he will still have a job at the end of the day. If she would have come out sooner (really anytime before), it would have held MUCH more weight. Instead it appears more like 'attention seeking behavior'.

Why the fukk she say this out loud if this is how she's going about it? He did that shyt, but she held onto it forever for maximum clout. It's nasty on both sides. I never liked his ass, but I ain't a fan of whomever this is either.

SHE CLEARLY SAID HIS ARROGANCE
IN THAT PRESS CONFERENCE TRIGGERED HER
AND SHOWS HE HASNT GROWN.

:devil:
:evil:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You just believe random posts on the internet without sources?

what does that have to do with this situation?

A successful sista accused a white man (who has been accused of being racist in the past) of doing some racist shyt

And yall ran in here to say she made it up

:dead:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
what does that have to do with this situation?

A successful sista accused a white man (who has been accused of being racist in the past) of doing some racist shyt

And yall ran in here to say she made it up

:dead:

Mans just asking for receipts, breh

Is that too much to ask in 2024?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Why are y'all c00ns acting like this is some outlandish incident? She's just recanting a story she claims happened to her. A lot of y'all even let non-blacks call you that same word to your face so acting incredulous over this shyt is actually pathetic.

I've seen the likes of Justin Bieber, Morgan Wallen and Riley Cooper all publicly use that word and go on to make tens of millions of dollars (with plenty of black men caping for all three). So acting like this story is some sort of bombshell that'll end his career is bizarre.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all c00ns acting like this is some outlandish incident? She's just recanting a story she claims happened to her. A lot of y'all even let non-blacks call you that same word to your face so acting incredulous over this shyt is actually pathetic.
They also have to ignore the rumor/report from years ago that JJ's ex girl said he used slurs against her as well.
Seems he just hides it very well or knows not to try that with dudes.
Bet he gets a good laugh when he goes home after the Lebron pods. "I got the biggest black star to choose me as his co host :skip:"

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mans just asking for receipts, breh

Is that too much to ask in 2024?

Y’all are so conditioned to defending white people that you do it subconsciously

This woman isn’t a random internet troll. Shes a highly educated woman who is very active in her community

The best thing yall could do is say nothing, cuz yall looking real c00nish