JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was gon ignore this thread but I see it turned serious

I think JJ def said it, look how he carry himself, and he a cac from bumblefukk VA

She def shoulda got on his ass way earlier tho, even before the ink dried woulda been good enough

She definitely should have said something immediately

But the niccas in here CONFIDENTLY talking about “she made it up”

Are some disgusting individuals

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i mean hell on this board we've been calling him jj reddikkk for years, didn't he also see a child being kidnapped and do nothing?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You still ain’t answer my question to you bytch ass nikka…. I told you the Donald Sterling shyt was the biggest thing in sports, way bigger than JJ becoming lakers head coach… She had the prime opportunity to bury JJ back then when he was a player on that clippers squad.. crickets but see that’s what clown nikkas like you do you don’t have an answer so you stop quoting and engage in subliminals ….

:mjlol:

There are no subliminals you dense ass c00n. I’m telling you directly that you are a stupid ass c00n

All this c00n babble is irrelevant

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This is not surprising.

JJ is one of those guys where you can just feel/sense that racist energy. If you’re a black man you know exactly what I’m talking about it.
He kinda gives off the vibes of a dude who resents the athleticism of his black peers and likes to think that he's "smarter" abd "better behaved" than them

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
She definitely should have said something immediately

But the niccas in here CONFIDENTLY talking about “she made it up”

Are some disgusting individuals
I can confidently say based on the timing of this statement and the hoe babble that this bytch types in that it’s made up.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps