Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the vibe interview he says he met Booker(jimmy) before but not that they wuz cool like that,he even refers to him as "this guy booker"....he says he met Jimmy through Hatian Jack who Pac says he had "major beef with"....sounds like originally pac thought hatian jack mighta had sumthing to do with it if that's who he had beef with,not believing a nikka would have him rushed like that for getting loud on the phone or not wanting to do a track for free,but Jimmy would apparently.

@seemorecizzy explanation is nobody knew Pac wuz going to get shot not even jimmy so there wuz supposed to be no "crimescene"...pac wuz supposed to give up his jewelry and everybody go on with they they life...I wanna say he said he went up the elevator and Biggie,Puffy,andre harell and Henchman were all in the same room....and they all looked like they seen a ghost,possibly stunned by just how real a simple robbery might turn to a murder investigation....but the line "payback I knew u bytch nikkas from way back witnessed me strapped wit macks knew I wouldn't play that" is reference to the fact biggie knew pac stayed with the semi from back in the day and shoulda knew a "simple robbery" had high chances of turning into a murder if he decided to fight back...this tells us pac got a little more clear on what went down and realized it wuz supposed to just be a robbery and maybe that hatian ain't have nuthin to do with it at all....he just talked to the wrong nikka the right way....jimmy the last person who can probaly fill in the blanks if he decides to tell the story one day which I doubt at least at 100% truth.

@fredrick thuglass,I've said the same about the rape shyt,could just be coincidences....I don't know if tyson wuz introduced to his beauty queen by anybody....I don't know what they would get out off setting tyson up though.

i hear what your sayin
but my point remains the same
even if we use your theory
and big knew pac was bout to get "robbed" or whatever
why would he place himself at the scene of the robbery of his friend?

no one can make assumptions about how a robbery is going to go
they get botched all da time

and biggie wasnt upstairs when pac got off the elevator
according to almost every account

he was downstairs
and da cops were pullin guns on him

i think anyone who knew pac period knew he walked around with his guns. henchman and jack included.

i think henchmen was settin up pac to get shot/robbed or whatever regardless on whether he was willin to do da track for free dat night

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
sh!t my heart dropped when I read this...

this n!gga pac was ridiculed and the whole industry treated him like a paranoid punk. A bully that was calling out names to seem "gangsta" and in dire need to be affiliated with so-called real n!ggas. Everybody talked behind his back and treated his tantrums and rants as a immature wannabe that loved drama.

In reality, this n!gga really feared for his life and thought the only way he could survive was to put it all out there. This n!gga stood by his words while everyone doubted him, even his fans and family. This n!gga man...woow..like...all that shyt I saw as a youngin is coming back around. The energy and passion he provided in his music and now we found out the realness behind it. Yes, it was pretty obvious that Henchmen, Jack and other brooklyn goons was behind it but it has never been proven. This testimony, this fukk!n testimony solidifies pac's legacy. I smiled when I read this; finally it all makes sense.

Your daps are mine
Daps
i hear what your sayin
but my point remains the same
even if we use your theory
and big knew pac was bout to get "robbed" or whatever
why would he place himself at the scene of the robbery of his friend?

no one can make assumptions about how a robbery is going to go
they get botched all da time

and biggie wasnt upstairs when pac got off the elevator
according to almost every account

he was downstairs
and da cops were pullin guns on him

i think anyone who knew pac period knew he walked around with his guns. henchman and jack included.

i think henchmen was settin up pac to get shot/robbed or whatever regardless on whether he was willin to do da track for free dat night

First of all, I love biggie to death but that n!gga was no G, no juice, no saying, no respect to the point where he could dictate on when and how the robbery would go down. What I think is, the n!gga henchmen told them n!ggas to stay in the studio and that they were gettin Pac that night. Biggie even said that when he came downstairs the cop had shut down the place, meaning he was upstairs when it got down.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
why are people in here saying "see, Pac was right after all"?

It has long been speculated (and known, by most) that Jimmy was the one behind the shooting and Pac KNEW that to be true as soon as it happened... this is not really news to anyone except those that weren't really familiar with the situation

Pac, IMO, pulled a bytch move when, despite the fact that he knew it was SOLELY Jimmy behind the shooting (which wasn't supposed to be such, Pac actually shot first and shot himself in the balls), he tried to save face by going on record, deflecting blame, and implicating his "friend" BIG who had nothing to do with it

Pac was in WAY over his head man... the best way to put it IMO, is to make the analogy of Jimmy Dormody (Pac) and Nucky (Henchman) in Boardwalk Empire... All Jimmy saw was Nucky making boss moves and running shyt and Jimmy was attracted to that life, when in reality it wasn't glamorous at all... Jimmy tried to assimilate himself into a way of life that others had been practicing since birth, and he just wasn't hip to the nuances and code of how shyt operates... one reckless move too many and Nucky had to get rid of him

the "streets" and music business are worlds apart, Pac tried to fuze the two and entrench himself in a lifestyle that he wasn't really committed to like that all for the sake of street cred, and it ended up costing him his life... RIP to the man, but I believe he'd still be alive had he just STFU and did what he was best at, made rap songs

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, I love biggie to death but that n!gga was no G, no juice, no saying, no respect to the point where he could dictate on when and how the robbery would go down. What I think is, the n!gga henchmen told them n!ggas to stay in the studio and that they were gettin Pac that night. Biggie even said that when he came downstairs the cop had shut down the place, meaning he was upstairs when it got down.

biggie took the elevator down
pac took it up
big never saw him until pac was flippin him and everyone else the bird

the henchman scernaio is a possibility
i just dont think henchmen would and could organize a shooting so quickly like dat and wanna rob pac over feeling disrespected over a phone call. i dont think it would of been avoided if pac agreed to do da song for free.

if henchmen just showed up and told dem nikkas to stay in da studio
den why and how did lil cease go down da elevator to get guns pulled on him?
i no biggie isnt no big time g, but why would they send lil cease who was prob like 16 at da time to go downstairs in da middle of a robbery
theres just too many holes

Your daps are mine
Daps
biggie took the elevator down
pac took it up
big never saw him until pac was flippin him and everyone else the bird

the henchman scernaio is a possibility
i just dont think henchmen would and could organize a shooting so quickly like dat and wanna rob pac over feeling disrespected over a phone call. i dont think it would of been avoided if pac agreed to do da song for free.

if henchmen just showed up and told dem nikkas to stay in da studio
den why and how did lil cease go down da elevator to get guns pulled on him?
i no biggie isnt no big time g, but why would they send lil cease who was prob like 16 at da time to go downstairs in da middle of a robbery
theres just too many holes

Yes, that's what I mean...I thought u said biggie was downstairs when it happened, my bad...read it wrong.

No, definitely not, what I'm saying tho is that he told biggie and puff while they were in the studio that it would go down. Cease went down to greet pac but arrived when the n!gga was all bloody? :ohhh:
It couldn't of been in the middle of the robbery since that must of been going on for more than it takes for an elevator to get down, doesn't sound right at all.
Doesn't sound right at all...

Hopefully Henchman evaluates and has a tell-all moment with a reporter but so far pac's been right so why not continue to believe what he was saying? I mean people are quick to believe puff and biggie and take their calmness and "chock" as genuine but refute pac's passion and anger? I still don't get how da f*ck people in the hip hop community, fueled by the passion and youthfulness displayed in the music, are quick to denounce the words from someone who stands for all hip hop is....

Your daps are mine
Daps

It has long been speculated (and known, by most) that Jimmy was the one behind the shooting and Pac KNEW that to be true as soon as it happened... this is not really news to anyone except those that weren't really familiar with the situation

Pac, IMO, pulled a bytch move when, despite the fact that he knew it was SOLELY Jimmy behind the shooting (which wasn't supposed to be such, Pac actually shot first and shot himself in the balls), he tried to save face by going on record, deflecting blame, and implicating his "friend" BIG who had nothing to do with it

Pac was in WAY over his head man... the best way to put it IMO, is to make the analogy of Jimmy Dormody (Pac) and Nucky (Henchman) in Boardwalk Empire... All Jimmy saw was Nucky making boss moves and running shyt and Jimmy was attracted to that life, when in reality it wasn't glamorous at all... Jimmy tried to assimilate himself into a way of life that others had been practicing since birth, and he just wasn't hip to the nuances and code of how shyt operates... one reckless move too many and Nucky had to get rid of him

the "streets" and music business are worlds apart, Pac tried to fuze the two and entrench himself in a lifestyle that he wasn't really committed to like that all for the sake of street cred, and it ended up costing him his life... RIP to the man, but I believe he'd still be alive had he just STFU and did what he was best at, made rap songs

I can't agree with this...

How da f*ck can biggie tell pac to stop associating himself with jack and jimmy and then turn around and co-sign pac getting on a song with his artist? That sh1t don't make sense. If one of my boys told me to stop hanging with a n!gga I would take his word for it. If I then see the same n!gga kick it with him, why would I take his words serious?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that's what I mean...I thought u said biggie was downstairs when it happened, my bad...read it wrong.

No, definitely not, what I'm saying tho is that he told biggie and puff while they were in the studio that it would go down. Cease went down to greet pac but arrived when the n!gga was all bloody? :ohhh:
It couldn't of been in the middle of the robbery since that must of been going on for more than it takes for an elevator to get down, doesn't sound right at all.
Doesn't sound right at all...

Hopefully Henchman evaluates and has a tell-all moment with a reporter but so far pac's been right so why not continue to believe what he was saying? I mean people are quick to believe puff and biggie and take their calmness and "chock" as genuine but refute pac's passion and anger? I still don't get how da f*ck people in the hip hop community, fueled by the passion and youthfulness displayed in the music, are quick to denounce the words from someone who stands for all hip hop is....

henchman is a well known liar
hard to take anything he takes serious
everyone on the streets knew henchmen set him up
so it wasnt exactly taking pac's word for it
they just wanted him to stop yappin about it in magazines and songs
and deal with it on a street level, since it was a street beef

puff and big both acknowledged that pac knew who set him up. pac chose to focus on badboy and you use it as a platform for his rap comeback.

only pac believes biggie knew beforehand
and his theory is based off biggie warning him not to hang with him
tyson did da same thing, but got no backlash from pac.

pac focused on biggie puff cause they were easy targets, and cause they were cool with henchmen

his anger and frustration came from not being in a position to retaliate against henchmen at the time.

we all love pac
we aint quick to denounce him
but he was a wild dude who was irrational at times

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

puff and big both acknowledged that pac knew who set him up. pac chose to focus on badboy and you use it as a platform for his rap comeback.

pac focused on biggie puff cause they were easy targets, and cause they were cool with henchmen

his anger and frustration came from not being in a position to retaliate against henchmen at the time.

we all love pac

So u dont think Biggie/Puff had any idea that them inviting him to come record was going to lead him to being robbed?

Tupacs issue was that once he got up there after he got shot...everyone was shady as hell (if im not mistaken)

Your daps are mine
Daps

we all love pac

Pac was assed out with no NY connections at all (since Stretch b!tcha55 left quick). I honestly believe Pac was scared; he knew he couldn't stand against Jimmy, definitely not on some street sh!t. What he focused on instead was henchmen's extortion of bad boy and instead focused on cutting henchmen's music money short. He knew if he shut down Bad Boy, henchmen would suffer hard since jimmy was all about laundering his money through bad boy. Look at what he turned his management group to, a fukk!n drug trafficking crew. He tried to apply the same method to Bad Boy and pac saw this and knew that the only way he could get back at the n!gga was to destroy bad boy...

The tyson thing doesn't apply since he wasn't in the studio while it happened. This n!gga was set up while his friend was in the same building, if this happened to you, what would u think?

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Pac went at Big and Badboy for the same reason 50 went at Ja Rule.
To fukk up Jimmy's money.
Pac knew what he was doing.

He first tried to destroy Big and Badboy's credibility and public image with AEOM and then he waited till 7 day theory to go at Jimmy and them.

Too bad he got caught up in the gang beef in Vegas, though.

BTW, fukk Jimmy :pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

U do realize u just described 95% of all gangster rappers to ever rap don't you lol...and even these non gangster rappers we look at as soft have real street nikkas with merky backgrounds backing them...these nikkas come and find them...to say he wuz tryna "entrench" himself is a reach....the fact he called Haitian a snitch and refused to do Jimmys song for free doesn't sound like a dude who wanted to be down with them like that...just sum dudes who would buy him shyt and spent money and knew how to have a good time...this ain't even as bad as the whole rap game tryna become BMF affiliates,nikkas knew they wuz still movin weight and wanted to be down:laugh:...Pac just knew Haitian and Henchman had past but were trying to become legit....Pac wuz getting into shyt long before he met them off people tryna pull his card and by his own fault.....so who would he be really to say he didn't wanna hang out with other nikkas with a past...by that estimation a lot of these rappers shouldn't have been hangin out with Pac...whether his fault or not trouble found him...I woulda told my artist they can't hang with Pac bcuz of his past...but yeah man that's what th rap game is bruh if u look at it...its dangerous but they all play that game...what's different from Badboy rollin wit crips for protection?not much it could go bad very quickly and sum say it did,if u believe thoe rumors