Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
In a roundabout way didn't he admit it in some magazine awhile back...he was like he told Pac at a party "dudes weren't there to rob you, they were there to discipline you"...

And noone calls Pac paranoid for going at Henchmen, it was including Bad Boy into the setup and going at them (and anyone that affiliated with them) that was misguided

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
In a roundabout way didn't he admit it in some magazine awhile back...he was like he told Pac at a party "dudes weren't there to rob you, they were there to discipline you"...

And noone calls Pac paranoid for going at Henchmen, it was including Bad Boy into the setup and going at them (and anyone that affiliated with them) that was misguided

In order for the robbery to be effective them bad boy nikkas had to know about what was gonna happen so they wouldn't be down there when Pac entered the building. Pac said when he got at the elevator nikkas was looking at him like they was surprised he was still alive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a Henchman confession just makes Pac look like lame for going at Biggie and Puff for record sales..

"I just remember what you told me.Don't go to war unless you got your money right...well, I got my money right, nikka....now I want war" -Pac

I think he was talking to Henchmen on that.

Pac knew them nikkaz had more power/money than he did.

But at the same time, He knew Henchmen was eating off Puffy/Biggie/Bad Boy.

It seems like A lot of shyt Pac was saying back then has proven to be true.

He said them NY Black Mafia nikkaz/ Drug dealers had Puffy/Bad Boy under extortion.

"Puffy getting robbed like a bytch, to hide that fact, he did some shyt he shouldn't of did"

nikkaz is going off public images.Pac was speaking on the dark inner workings of the hip hop world.

You had a bunch of strong arm, dirty, street nikkaz/ killers coming from the drug game and hooking up with music execs in an attempt to invest/legitimize their money.

How do you think nikkaz like that felt about these fake rappers going around portraying the life they really lived?

They had to be looking at most of these rappers like:stopitslime::childplease::aicmon::wtb::birdman::comeon::rudy::beli:

That's why they decided to tax them nikkaz.Beat they ass and run em for their jewelry.

I heard BIG got a lot of his rapping material from the stories that Jimmy Henchmen used to tell him about his past capers.

I think when Pac dissed them nikkaz in the NY Daily News, he thought he was standing up for hip hop.I think on one hand, he was happy about seeing nikkaz getting money, but when he found out how dirty them nikkaz was....running around snitching and working with the FEDS etc etc.......I don't think Pac could hold back on that shyt....He had a big mouth.

I think he hooked up with Death Row just to even the playing field with Henchmen and his nikkaz.He wanted to make major moves with Death Row so he could get his money right.He knew they nikkaz he was dealing with had helicopter money(According to Napoleon...he said the nikkaz that got at Pac owned helicopters and shyt).

I think BIG & Puff were just a means to an end to Pac.

It's like Going at a pimp.If you really want to fukk with a pimps money, take away his 2 main bytches.That would fukk with his money supply.

I think that's why Pac was going at Big & Puff so hard.He was doing that to get back at Henchmen and his people.They were just bytch nikkaz to him, so he turned them into collateral damage.....at that time....in his personal war on the Henchmen "Cabal"/ Bad Boy

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not at all, Pac never blamed Puff and Big for having him shot. He blamed them for knowing it was gonna happen and not warning him. He also blamed them for acting like they didn't know who did it and the fact that he had to find about who did it in jail when he did so much for Big for free.

Now does anybody with real sense believe this??:smugdraper:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I just remember what you told me.Don't go to war unless you got your money right...well, I got my money right, nikka....now I want war" -Pac

I think he was talking to Henchmen on that.

Pac knew them nikkaz had more power/money than he did.

But at the same time, He knew Henchmen was eating off Puffy/Biggie/Bad Boy.

It seems like A lot of shyt Pac was saying back then has proven to be true.

He said them NY Black Mafia nikkaz/ Drug dealers had Puffy/Bad Boy under extortion.

"Puffy getting robbed like a bytch, to hide that fact, he did some shyt he shouldn't of did"

nikkaz is going off public images.Pac was speaking on the dark inner workings of the hip hop world.

You had a bunch of strong arm, dirty, street nikkaz/ killers coming from the drug game and hooking up with music execs in an attempt to invest/legitimize their money.

How do you think nikkaz like that felt about these fake rappers going around portraying the life they really lived?

They had to be looking at most of these rappers like:stopitslime::childplease::aicmon::wtb::birdman::comeon::rudy::beli:

That's why they decided to tax them nikkaz.Beat they ass and run em for their jewelry.

I heard BIG got a lot of his rapping material from the stories that Jimmy Henchmen used to tell him about his past capers.

I think when Pac dissed them nikkaz in the NY Daily News, he thought he was standing up for hip hop.I think on one hand, he was happy about seeing nikkaz getting money, but when he found out how dirty them nikkaz was....running around snitching and working with the FEDS etc etc.......I don't think Pac could hold back on that shyt....He had a big mouth.

I think he hooked up with Death Row just to even the playing field with Henchmen and his nikkaz.He wanted to make major moves with Death Row so he could get his money right.He knew they nikkaz he was dealing with had helicopter money(According to Napoleon...he said the nikkaz that got at Pac owned helicopters and shyt).

I think BIG & Puff were just a means to an end to Pac.

It's like Going at a pimp.If you really want to fukk with a pimps money, take away his 2 main bytches.That would fukk with his money supply.

I think that's why Pac was going at Big & Puff so hard.He was doing that to get back at Henchmen and his people.They were just bytch nikkaz to him, so he turned them into collateral damage.....at that time....in his personal war on the Henchmen "Cabal"/ Bad Boy

The gist of this is 2Pac was a loudmouth snitched, not really built for gangster shyt.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the so called gangstaz behind the hit on Pac snitched. Pac told police nothing.

Police don't know how to read or listen to music?

If a nikka shoot me and I yell up and down the street to anybody who'll listen that Skip Bayless shot me, and Rico Suave set me up. I'm not a snitch? You smarter than that.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
In order for the robbery to be effective them bad boy nikkas had to know about what was gonna happen so they wouldn't be down there when Pac entered the building. Pac said when he got at the elevator nikkas was looking at him like they was surprised he was still alive.

They knew "discipline" was comin but they weren't involved in the setup.

You're giving Bad Boy too much credit...they weren't partners they were assets and under pressure from Henchmen...they knew something was coming for Pac running his mouth but were powerless to stop or get involved in it.

And its a studio lobby, who's going to be in a studio lobby chillin? Their absence isn't evidence of anything

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Don't get it twisted, Pac knew exactly who shot him and why the minute it happened, smh at him finding out in jail... Go read Curtis Sc00n's time line on Twitter, he recently touched upon this very subject

Pac was in WAY over his head trying to identify as a street dude and at the end of the day, that wasn't his element. Pac shot one of his testicles off and shot his boy as he was reaching for his gun... He got shot in the hand because he tried reaching for the shooter's gun and he got popped; then pistol whipped. And Pac signing to Death Row was not some kind of master strategic chess move bro, he was in jail and desperate and would've done anything to get out, just so happens Suge came to see him

Pac was a fake gangster trying to be something that he wasn't, and the dudes that were REALLY about that life pulled his card. Simple as that.

Dude got shot and retaliated by talking shyt on a song :laff: FOH

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They knew "discipline" was comin but they weren't involved in the setup.

You're giving Bad Boy too much credit...they weren't partners they were assets and under pressure from Henchmen...they knew something was coming for Pac running his mouth but were powerless to stop or get involved in it.

And its a studio lobby, who's going to be in a studio lobby chillin? Their absence isn't evidence of anything

If any nikka from Bad Boy was with Pac at the time of the shooting it woulda fukked shyt up because Jimmy was eating off Bad Boy so if nikkas got to shooting it's a chance his food would be hit. So you see why it makes sense to make sure none of them was there? Let's say if Big knew Pac was coming and wanted to come down to meet him, Henchman knowing Pac is a shooter would be taking a chance that Pac would go for his shyt and Big woulda caught a stray. He didn't throw the middle finger to Puff and Big on the stretcher because he was scared of Henchman, he did it because he realized by the way them nikkas was acting at the time that they knew about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get it twisted, Pac knew exactly who shot him and why the minute it happened, smh at him finding out in jail... Go read Curtis Sc00n's time line on Twitter, he recently touched upon this very subject

Pac was in WAY over his head trying to identify as a street dude and at the end of the day, that wasn't his element. Pac shot one of his testicles off and shot his boy as he was reaching for his gun... He got shot in the hand because he tried reaching for the shooter's gun and he got popped; then pistol whipped. And Pac signing to Death Row was not some kind of master strategic chess move bro, he was in jail and desperate and would've done anything to get out, just so happens Suge came to see him

Pac was a fake gangster trying to be something that he wasn't, and the dudes that were REALLY about that life pulled his card. Simple as that.

Dude got shot and retaliated by talking shyt on a song :laff: FOH

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Just because you're not "street", that don't make you a punk.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man :pacspit: Jimmy . This shyt was known since Against All Odds came out. Them dirty ass badboy nikkas knew about it and chose not to inform pac before he got to quad. :pacspit: bad boy as a staff label and as a motha fukkin crew

on the other hand pac was too reckless at the mouth saying shyt he wasnt supposed to thats why he got clapped in the first place.