Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Curtis Sc00n on Pac and the Quad studio incident... long read, but I encourage y'all to check it out, he drops some gems

On Nov 30, 1995 Randy "Stretch" Walker was murdered. It was the 1yr anniversary of Pac's assault at Quad studio which started some bullshyt.

Pac seized the moment to imply he had a hand in it as revenge for his perceived betrayal by Stretch the year earlier..

There's nothing real about taking credit for other peoples work but it's a common practice among artists whose career depend on authenticity

It was not the 1st time Pac had taken credit for acts of violence he didn't do. He was however a master of self-promotion and marketing.

I will get into Quad later because I knew several people there that night but for now I'll deal with Stretch.

Out in Cali Deathrow was having a Christmas party and Pac was officially with the label. Suge had recently sprung him from Clinton Dannemora

At the party was a promoter from the Bx named Buggs. Buggs had Bandoola Records and promoted the Deathrow tour in Richmond back in the day.

From there he forged a relationship with Suge and started working directly for Deathrow. Everything was cool. Buggs did good business.

At the party Pac spots Buggs and demanded Suge do something because Buggs was supposedly Puffy's homeboy. Suge caved into Pac's wishes.

Buggs was focibly taken into the nearest men's room and subjected to all sorts of degrading humiliation which followed a needless beating.

Buggs lated sued Suge and Tha Row but whatever happened in that restroom could not be wiped clean by money. He was never the same after.

Pac is from NY and contrary to popular belief NYers loved his music as much as anyone else. He went to prison and it was like he went mad.

Pac's angst towards NY began with his assault at Quad studio. To blame a whole city for 1 incident he brought upon himself is not masculine.

Pac decided to hang with people like Hatian Jack on his own. He wanted to be identified with a certain element without wholly understanding.

Jack and his crew were serious criminals. They were never going to be anything but criminals. He couldn't have picked a worse crew.

Moreover, they were viewed with distrust and suspicion within their own social sphere. There were always whispers about them but no proof.

Pac's NY troubles began in I believe Bentley's or some other club where he allowed a female groupie to fellate him on the dancefloor.

The groupie then called the hotel where he was staying constantly. Leaving messages the police would later destroy. Pac did not rape her.

She was either invited by someone in the entourage or she invited herself to the hotel looking for Pac. He didn't want to be bothered.

So Jack & Co. took over. They took the girl in a room and gang raped her, sodomized her. Perhaps they promised her Pac when they were done.

Humiliated and in all likelihood not of sound mind, she called the cops. Jack was out before anyone and was repped by a PBA attorney.

PBA as in Police Benevolent Association. This is who Pac chose to consort with and then tried to blame everyone but the man in the mirror.

After realizing his error he did an interview disparaging Jack and a few others distancing himself from them but the damage was done.

No one ever told Pac that. This wasn't a rap battle. shyt was real and all that gum flapping wasn't gonna change the outcome.

Next he was booked to do a song with an artist signed to Jimmy Henchmen. He was paid $7500 and he needed every dime of it.

His Panther lineage and the incident in Atl with the cops won him no friends on the NYPD. They were too happy to see him go down for rape.

Confronted with the prospect of doing real time he began to show the signs of stress and smoked non-stop. He became increasingly paranoid.

Pac was running late for the session. Jimmy called his phone repeatedly. Pac grew annoyed and in a Chocolate Thai haze screamed on Jimmy.

The rest as they say is history. Pac had lost touch with reality and was about to pay dearly for it. He showed up to the studio and SHTF.

Because he was under surveillance by the NYPD no one in his crew wanted to carry heat. Pac was HOT! He decided to carry 2 guns himself.

As he, Stretch and the others entered the small lobby area they were confronted by 3 men. One of whom was Dexter Isaac. Dex was bout it!

Pac panicked, turned his back and tried to withdraw his guns. He immediately shot one of his testicles off and his homie in the gut.

He then tried to grab the gun of the assailant and was shot in his hand with a .25 caliber. That was accidental. No one expected resistance.

Those guys were floating around the city. Had a .25 because it was concealable and it was better than nothing and they got a call.

It was no big conspiracy. No plot, no hate. Nothing. Just a guy who talked too much being taught a lesson. Nothing more. Nothing less.

While Pac laid on the floor they pistol whipped him. That's what caused the injuries to his head that people claimed were gunshots.

His man on the floor next to him couldn't understand why they were beating him and reached over, popped off his jewelry and threw it at them

Later in the hospital Pac's biological father showed up to everyone's surprise because Pac had been telling them he was dead.

I guess claiming Mutulu as his father served his "gangsta" purposes better but his father was very much alive and concerned for his son.

I never met Dex but I know people who knew him on the street and know him in the pen. He carries it the same everywhere. Pac had no chance.

The truth may be an offense but it is never a sin. Pac was an entertainer and a very good one. Problem is he wasn't a very good gangster.

That's not a big deal because most people aren't and I've concluded being a gangster isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway.

Pac was taught "your either part of the problem or part of the solution." What part was he while whipping his fans into a bogus frenzy?

To sell records?! A dangerous precedent was set and repeated The puppetmasters know if you reward ignorance you perpetuate it.

Pac was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 yrs for a rape he didn't do. Before sentencing he was assaulted and robbed. He was then sent to a Max.

Clinton Dannemora is where he was sent to serve his sentence. An antiquated prison reminiscent of the film Shawshank Redemption.

I've visited Clinton several times to see Lorenzo "Fat Cat" Nichols while working on several projects involving him. Draconic comes to mind.

I can't imagine what it was like for him mentally. Someone who was there with him said he rarely came out his cell or went to the yard.

The inmates sympathized with him from what I hear but he signed his life to Suge because he just wanted out and Suge had what it took. Money

Once released he publicly accused many people of conspiring against him when only one man was responsible. He accused Tut of complicity.

Only problem is Tut wasn't there. The accusation made Tut a target given his lengthy criminal record and he was subsequently arrested.
:rudy:

Tut was arrested for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer but because the feds listen to lyrics he was pressured for info about the rap biz.

When he had no info he became the 1st NY State federal 3X loser meaning LIFE with no chance of ever getting parole and he's been there since

For those who don't understand the significance. Had he been prosecuted by the state he may've gotten 20yrs MAX with parole after 10 maybe.

Thanks to Pac's reckless finger pointing his life is done.
Whether Buggs at the Xmas party or Tut or countless nameless victims it was wrong

His music seemed so angry on Deathrow. I can't judge him but I have the right to not agree with the course of action he took. It was wack.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curtis Sc00n on Pac and the Quad studio incident... long read, but I encourage y'all to check it out, he drops some gems

On Nov 30, 1995 Randy "Stretch" Walker was murdered. It was the 1yr anniversary of Pac's assault at Quad studio which started some bullshyt.

Pac seized the moment to imply he had a hand in it as revenge for his perceived betrayal by Stretch the year earlier..

There's nothing real about taking credit for other peoples work but it's a common practice among artists whose career depend on authenticity

It was not the 1st time Pac had taken credit for acts of violence he didn't do. He was however a master of self-promotion and marketing.

I will get into Quad later because I knew several people there that night but for now I'll deal with Stretch.

Out in Cali Deathrow was having a Christmas party and Pac was officially with the label. Suge had recently sprung him from Clinton Dannemora

At the party was a promoter from the Bx named Buggs. Buggs had Bandoola Records and promoted the Deathrow tour in Richmond back in the day.

From there he forged a relationship with Suge and started working directly for Deathrow. Everything was cool. Buggs did good business.

At the party Pac spots Buggs and demanded Suge do something because Buggs was supposedly Puffy's homeboy. Suge caved into Pac's wishes.

Buggs was focibly taken into the nearest men's room and subjected to all sorts of degrading humiliation which followed a needless beating.

Buggs lated sued Suge and Tha Row but whatever happened in that restroom could not be wiped clean by money. He was never the same after.

Pac is from NY and contrary to popular belief NYers loved his music as much as anyone else. He went to prison and it was like he went mad.

Pac's angst towards NY began with his assault at Quad studio. To blame a whole city for 1 incident he brought upon himself is not masculine.

Pac decided to hang with people like Hatian Jack on his own. He wanted to be identified with a certain element without wholly understanding.

Jack and his crew were serious criminals. They were never going to be anything but criminals. He couldn't have picked a worse crew.

Moreover, they were viewed with distrust and suspicion within their own social sphere. There were always whispers about them but no proof.

Pac's NY troubles began in I believe Bentley's or some other club where he allowed a female groupie to fellate him on the dancefloor.

The groupie then called the hotel where he was staying constantly. Leaving messages the police would later destroy. Pac did not rape her.

She was either invited by someone in the entourage or she invited herself to the hotel looking for Pac. He didn't want to be bothered.

So Jack & Co. took over. They took the girl in a room and gang raped her, sodomized her. Perhaps they promised her Pac when they were done.

Humiliated and in all likelihood not of sound mind, she called the cops. Jack was out before anyone and was repped by a PBA attorney.

PBA as in Police Benevolent Association. This is who Pac chose to consort with and then tried to blame everyone but the man in the mirror.

After realizing his error he did an interview disparaging Jack and a few others distancing himself from them but the damage was done.

No one ever told Pac that. This wasn't a rap battle. shyt was real and all that gum flapping wasn't gonna change the outcome.

Next he was booked to do a song with an artist signed to Jimmy Henchmen. He was paid $7500 and he needed every dime of it.

His Panther lineage and the incident in Atl with the cops won him no friends on the NYPD. They were too happy to see him go down for rape.

Confronted with the prospect of doing real time he began to show the signs of stress and smoked non-stop. He became increasingly paranoid.

Pac was running late for the session. Jimmy called his phone repeatedly. Pac grew annoyed and in a Chocolate Thai haze screamed on Jimmy.

The rest as they say is history. Pac had lost touch with reality and was about to pay dearly for it. He showed up to the studio and SHTF.

Because he was under surveillance by the NYPD no one in his crew wanted to carry heat. Pac was HOT! He decided to carry 2 guns himself.

As he, Stretch and the others entered the small lobby area they were confronted by 3 men. One of whom was Dexter Isaac. Dex was bout it!

Pac panicked, turned his back and tried to withdraw his guns. He immediately shot one of his testicles off and his homie in the gut.

He then tried to grab the gun of the assailant and was shot in his hand with a .25 caliber. That was accidental. No one expected resistance.

Those guys were floating around the city. Had a .25 because it was concealable and it was better than nothing and they got a call.

It was no big conspiracy. No plot, no hate. Nothing. Just a guy who talked too much being taught a lesson. Nothing more. Nothing less.

While Pac laid on the floor they pistol whipped him. That's what caused the injuries to his head that people claimed were gunshots.

His man on the floor next to him couldn't understand why they were beating him and reached over, popped off his jewelry and threw it at them

Later in the hospital Pac's biological father showed up to everyone's surprise because Pac had been telling them he was dead.

I guess claiming Mutulu as his father served his "gangsta" purposes better but his father was very much alive and concerned for his son.

I never met Dex but I know people who knew him on the street and know him in the pen. He carries it the same everywhere. Pac had no chance.

The truth may be an offense but it is never a sin. Pac was an entertainer and a very good one. Problem is he wasn't a very good gangster.

That's not a big deal because most people aren't and I've concluded being a gangster isn't all it's cracked up to be anyway.

Pac was taught "your either part of the problem or part of the solution." What part was he while whipping his fans into a bogus frenzy?

To sell records?! A dangerous precedent was set and repeated The puppetmasters know if you reward ignorance you perpetuate it.

Pac was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 yrs for a rape he didn't do. Before sentencing he was assaulted and robbed. He was then sent to a Max.

Clinton Dannemora is where he was sent to serve his sentence. An antiquated prison reminiscent of the film Shawshank Redemption.

I've visited Clinton several times to see Lorenzo "Fat Cat" Nichols while working on several projects involving him. Draconic comes to mind.

I can't imagine what it was like for him mentally. Someone who was there with him said he rarely came out his cell or went to the yard.

The inmates sympathized with him from what I hear but he signed his life to Suge because he just wanted out and Suge had what it took. Money

Once released he publicly accused many people of conspiring against him when only one man was responsible. He accused Tut of complicity.

Only problem is Tut wasn't there. The accusation made Tut a target given his lengthy criminal record and he was subsequently arrested.
:rudy:

Tut was arrested for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer but because the feds listen to lyrics he was pressured for info about the rap biz.

When he had no info he became the 1st NY State federal 3X loser meaning LIFE with no chance of ever getting parole and he's been there since

For those who don't understand the significance. Had he been prosecuted by the state he may've gotten 20yrs MAX with parole after 10 maybe.

Thanks to Pac's reckless finger pointing his life is done.
Whether Buggs at the Xmas party or Tut or countless nameless victims it was wrong

His music seemed so angry on Deathrow. I can't judge him but I have the right to not agree with the course of action he took. It was wack.

Sounds like a dude who wasn't there, but did a lil research, and formulated a slanted opinion to fit his own bias feelings about Pac.

And Pac never said Tut set him up, he just said "gunshots to Tut".

This nikka acting like he know the whole story.Everything he talked about is available online.If you look, you'll find it

I think there's more pieces to the puzzle, but dude is acting like he got 1st hand accounts when I've read everything he's talking about years ago.

I wouldn't doubt that Tut was apart of Henchmen's crew.

"Touch one of mine, on everything I own, I'll destroy everything you touch....play the game, nikka"

That Against All Odds track is coded as fukk.

As more shyt unfolds, it's like each bar he spit becomes more significant.

I'm all about respecting peoples opinions, but it's obvious this dude Curtis has some Pac hate flowing through his veins

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
^ you sound like a Pac stan in denial... just because YOU think there's more pieces to the puzzle, doesn't mean there actually is... considering dude knows Tut personally, I can see why he has animosity towards Pac. Pac basically helped end Tut's life as a free man with his reckless snitching on wax... you act like dude is just some internet blogger tweeting from his mother's basement, he's an OG who was acquainted with a lot of the major players of the era... does that mean he's 100% in this particular instance? NO.... but I damn sure would believe his account on the events before some dude on a message board claiming "there's more pieces to the puzzle"

Pac was feeling invincible and thought he could mouth off to a dude who commanded respect in the streets and there would be no repercussions... Jimmy Henchman had more power than he did in the streets decided to discipline him for such to teach him a lesson, end of story... the depiction as told by Curtis is pretty consistent with everything people have been saying for years now

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2Pac stans why did he implicate Bad Boy when he said no one knew he was coming to the studio that night except Trevor or Booker can't really remember.

2Pac was never charged with rape. He was convicted of sexual assualt which he admitted to doing. He admitted he invited homegirl over and left her in the room with the wolves. He was guilty.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
who is Curtis Sc00n?

anyway, seems like Pacs mouth got mad nikkas killed/doing life....

Truth be told, if Big never met Pac and was never friends with him he'd probably still be alive today, infact, I KNOW he would still be alive today. Pac was bound to die early by his actions tho, its just ashame he had to bring Biggie down with him

anyone know why Stretch was murdered tho? shyt was weird, especially hearing Nas say he was chillen with him earlier that day

promethius

Young Krang
Daps
Reppin
Cootztown
alot of biggie dikkriders in this thread it got derailed something serious

pac didnt like biggie cause biggie hung out ... sold his soul and personified a fukk nikka

pac helped biggie and all biggie wanted to do was rock shiny suits and make money ... he wasnt no real nikka

all this he was a G and he wasnt is bullshyt

henchmen wasnt a G he just had money to act like one

you dumb fakkits never get shyt right and always fukk up history

x20
So many wanna discredit Pac and re-write history. Saying he was nuthin but a snitch/wannabe/misguided. Meanwhile nikkas named Clarence is typing this from the Cranbrooke computer lab. Gtfo. :childplease: For the short time he was here nikka displayed more heart than would fit into a normal lifespan. Which is why he's dust in the wind now, the good die young. :smugfavre:
Pac's legacy stay keepin nikkas :sadcam:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Pac only disliked Biggie because he was too scared to go after the nikkas who really set him up

u can't be a famous rapper and get beat up, robbed and shot for the world to see and not be able to place the blame on someone

Biggie was an easy scapegoat
:manny:

and it was fukked up because Big had love for Pac, nikka used to make lil cease and the junior mafia hop on trains and go to Pac's hotel and give him guns whenever he was in NY

nikkas coulda got arrested for that shyt but they did it on the strength because they had love for Pac breh. Then Pac repays them by shytting on them....smh

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
who is Curtis Sc00n?

anyone know why Stretch was murdered tho? shyt was weird, especially hearing Nas say he was chillen with him earlier that day

Curtis Sc00n is an OG from Queens... he grew up with Rev Run and Russ and eventually started hustlin later on in the crack era... he's done work for BET's American Gangster series as a producer... he knows dudes like E Money Bags, Stretch, King Tut, Irv Gotti, Preme, Fat Cat, etc. He's been just tweeting a "book" basically for free on Twitter for like the past 3 weeks and it's picked up a lot of steam... I encourage everyone to check out his TL when they get a chance, he kicks a lot of knowledge

what he says about Stretch:

Back in '96 I was putting together a dedication album for Randy "Stretch" Walker. A portion of the proceeds was to go go his daughter.

Stretch was no friend of mine but he was close with my man Nickels who asked me to help. Diddy, Shock G, Treach and more signed on.

There was an uneasy co-existence until people like Tinard and someone I'll refer to as "Lil Homie" came home. Lil Homie was no lightweight.

Lil homie had gone to prison with a 2 to 6 and did 7yrs. How so? Let's say he enjoyed his stay and kept doing things to keep him there.

I knew him well. I dated his older sister and slept in the same house with him many nights. He was born to raise hell if ever anyone was.

With all of us touching down around the same time for various reasons it was just a matter of time. You can't too many Bulls in the same pen

E Money Bags rolled with the YG's. His cousin Hommo (not the one from BK) was a prominent member. Randy "Stretch" Walker was also affiliated

Through Stretch the YG's gained access to Tupac. Seemingly Pac and Stretch were friends and Stretch's NYC street ties appealed to Pac.

Lil Homie was a certified shyt starter so he began to loudly express his displeasure with the YG's presence. They quickly responded.

One late night gunmen wearing dreadlock wigs and armed with AK's turned the corner on foot and opened fire. From 1/2 block away they struck.

An Ak slug went through lil Homie's upper chest and exited his back. He was built like a brick shythouse and his will to live was strong.

The gunmen aimed to finish the job and went in the backyards seeking but they had to be quick because police were surely on the way.

They gave up before finding him and opted to make a getaway. Lil homie exited a yard and passed out in the driveway with a massive wound

He was rushed to Jamaica Hospital where doctors had the most experience with gunshot trauma. His homies raced to the hospital just in case.

I went to visit lil Homie in the hospital. He was holding up well but couldn't move his arm. They used fake and real skin to patch him up.

The worst thing you can do to somebody like him is not finish the job.

The young boys from Hollis were under pressure after lil Homie got hit. They came to me for assistance and guidance but I remained neutral.

Stretch's murder is still an unsolved crime and I have no idea whatsoever who did it but lil homie was picked up and questioned.

A neighborhood CI code name "Air Jordan" claimed to have seen lil Homies vehicle engaged in a car chase with Stretch's MPV that night.

Allegedly, Stretch was on his way to his mother's house late one night and someone gave chase firing out the window until he crashed.

The hood says they then walked up on his vehicle and dumped on him. I don't know if that's true because the hood has a flair for theatrics.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened though because whoever did it was very determined to fire on him during a car chase at 2am.

The reason the cops had no case against lil homie is he only had 1 functional arm which made it impossible to drive AND pop that AK.

Within hrs of Stretch's death 1 of my neighbors was shot presumably in retaliation. His name was "Born" and at 7am he was hit several times.

If that was meant to get justice for Stretch it was a weak effort. Anyone responsible instinctively was laying low until the smoke cleared.

The YG's had their hands full it seemed. Stretch was their hope to escape the hood with his industry contacts and now he was dead.

With Stretch gone and his brother and rhyming partner Majesty lacking much needed charisma E Money bags embarked on an ill-fated rap career

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Sounds like a dude who wasn't there, but did a lil research, and formulated a slanted opinion to fit his own bias feelings about Pac.

And Pac never said Tut set him up, he just said "gunshots to Tut".

This nikka acting like he know the whole story.Everything he talked about is available online.If you look, you'll find it

I think there's more pieces to the puzzle, but dude is acting like he got 1st hand accounts when I've read everything he's talking about years ago.

I wouldn't doubt that Tut was apart of Henchmen's crew.

"Touch one of mine, on everything I own, I'll destroy everything you touch....play the game, nikka"

That Against All Odds track is coded as fukk.

As more shyt unfolds, it's like each bar he spit becomes more significant.

I'm all about respecting peoples opinions, but it's obvious this dude Curtis has some Pac hate flowing through his veins

and you sound just as slanted, get the f*ck out of here

Daps
@fredrick thuglass,I've said the same about the rape shyt,could just be coincidences....I don't know if tyson wuz introduced to his beauty queen by anybody....I don't know what they would get out off setting tyson up though.

Tyson was a kid from Brooklyn who earned about half a billion dollars in his career. Maybe because he wasn't a tap dancing c00n like a lot of others out there...they figured that he could be a threat with the money he was generating.

Maybe someone influential from the community might decide to align with Tyson and use the money to benefit the community...who knows. I was very young when Tyson caught his case so I don't know the magnitude of his influence when he was on top.