Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iand you know he was a law-abiding citizen how? dude grew up poor and was even homeless for goodness sakes.

:childplease:, i know because i've heard him say numerous times that he never had any type of run-ins or anything with the law until after his album dropped. i'm a 2pac stan duke, i've seen the dvds and sh!t, he's talked about this madd times

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:childplease:, i know because i've heard him say numerous times that he never had any type of run-ins or anything with the law until after his album dropped. i'm a 2pac stan duke, i've seen the dvds and sh!t, he's talked about this madd times

Suge never had a record until he became a millionaire. Whats your point? When you famous you can't fukk a nikka up without them pressing charges.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge never had a record until he became a millionaire. Whats your point? When you famous you can't fukk a nikka up without them pressing charges.

???? my point is dude asked me "how do you know 2pac was a law abiding citizen" and i told him, because 2pac said it himself.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
While I respect Pac he was dead wrong for getting at BIG.

Out his own mouth he said BIG warned him b4 hand to watch them nikkas he fukking with. What nikkas think BIG was privy to the exact day Pac was gonna get robbed? He warned the nikka! Then nikkas rob Pac but he wants to try to pull out on nikkas and wound up getting blasted. So now you go back to BIG and asked him what happend? Pac out his own mouth said BIG was speaking in code...what he wanted him to spell it out for him?

Yo if a nikka warn u and u dont listen u cant blame the dude for shyt. He did his part, he didnt even have to warn Pac but as a friend he did. In my mind Pac was continuously dealing with shyt he had no business with and lead to his demise.

This Henchman shyt aint no news at all everybody knew what the deal was for years.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Don't get it twisted, Pac knew exactly who shot him and why the minute it happened, smh at him finding out in jail... Go read Curtis Sc00n's time line on Twitter, he recently touched upon this very subject

Pac was in WAY over his head trying to identify as a street dude and at the end of the day, that wasn't his element. Pac shot one of his testicles off and shot his boy as he was reaching for his gun... He got shot in the hand because he tried reaching for the shooter's gun and he got popped; then pistol whipped. And Pac signing to Death Row was not some kind of master strategic chess move bro, he was in jail and desperate and would've done anything to get out, just so happens Suge came to see him

Pac was a fake gangster trying to be something that he wasn't, and the dudes that were REALLY about that life pulled his card. Simple as that.

Dude got shot and retaliated by talking shyt on a song :laff: FOH

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

u got it twisted.

this is exactly why tupac is the realest. how many fools out here gettin their card pulled gettin robbed left n right.

tupac didnt wanna give up his jewels. he'd rather get blasted.

and thats why hes fake? to me thats the realest u can get. live or die.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
alot of biggie dikkriders in this thread it got derailed something serious

pac didnt like biggie cause biggie hung out ... sold his soul and personified a fukk nikka

pac helped biggie and all biggie wanted to do was rock shiny suits and make money ... he wasnt no real nikka

all this he was a G and he wasnt is bullshyt

henchmen wasnt a G he just had money to act like one

you dumb fakkits never get shyt right and always fukk up history

Daps
Reppin
NULL
???? my point is dude asked me "how do you know 2pac was a law abiding citizen" and i told him, because 2pac said it himself.

You do realize that Tupac's first brush in with the law(which he was talking about) was when the cops harassed and beat on him for "Jaywalking"

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
"Jack drove by, saw them and decided to stop and say hello. Jack exited his vehicle and exchanged pleasantries with the gang. The men heard muffled moaning and banging sounds coming from Jack’s trunk. Jack smiled, popped the trunk which exposed a dark skinned African male, bound and gagged with duct tape. Jack pulled the tape from the African’s mouth and said ‘nikka where’s the money?’ The male cried ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jack placed the tape back over his mouth and shut the trunk. Jack smiled at the group and exclaimed ‘nikka needs another hour!’ They laughed; Jack changed the subject and eventually drove off. No one knew the male or his outcome."

:lolbron:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Jack and Tut once kicked in the door of Kendu’s top lieutenant, a gunslinger named T.T. They stole hi8 stash and threatened to kill his girlfriend if she called the police. His girlfriend Crystal foolishly called 911 as T.T. was rushing home to her aid. He beat the cops to the apartment. When the police entered, they found one of his AK-47′s under a bed. He was the victim of a robbery and now he was going to prison. Jacks’ crew later raped Crystal to keep her from testifying. T.T. wouldn’t cooperate, but a source of information on the case promised to deliver Jack.
haitian jack been kidnappin women

wont no cointel illuminati naw this foo pac prob :pachaha: raped the bytch or watched these nikkaz do it :childplease:

fukk all this blame biggie shyt :smh:
:pachaha: