Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to dis day
ill never understand how ppl think biggie knew beforehand pac was going to get shot at the studio
and to dis day, i've never heard a sensible explanation as to why biggie would put himself at the crime scene
it just doesnt make any logical sense
worst case scernaio, if biggie knew pac was gonna get shot at the studio (and they r friends at dis time) and was scared to tell him...den hey, How bout biggie just do a raincheck and not show up to da studio that night??
why show up and chill upstairs with burners and weed when u no a man is about to get shot and police are on da way.

IT MAKES NO SENSE
he didnt know

Anyway, pac was no punk. he just wasnt a street nikka on da level henchmen was at da time and didnt have da goons. he also thought he knew everything and didnt wanna listen when his homies (biggie, tyson) tried to warn him about how henchman got down. he just got caught up in da bishop life. remember, pac was just 21-22 years old. he was still maturing, and learning about life. ppl be treating ppl like he was a grown ass man. think about how u were in your early 20's and how you are now. im sure theres a change.

biggie warned him da same manner tyson warned him. pac just knew tyson was would rip his head off if he talked reckless

anyway, henchman is a bytch for settin the whole thing up and for creating all the friction and confusion between both camps

f him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you read the Vibe interview, Pac was kinda giving Henchmen a hard time about getting down to the studio.

Supposedly, Jimmy got Pac's number from Puff.Jimmy tried to lure Pac to the studio by asking him to do a collab with a rapper Jimmy was managing by the name of Lil Shawn.

Jimmy kept telling Pac he didn't have the money right then, but if he came in and laid the track, he'd get him the money later.

Pac said he knew Jimmy was just trying to use him, so he told Jimmy he wasn't coming unless they had the money right then and there.I believe it was supposed to be 7 stacks.Pac had a rep for being generous and hopping on nikkaz shyt for free, but he was going through that rape shyt and his pockets were kinda hurting....Pac got kinda brolic with Jimmy on the phone because Jimmy kept blowing his shyt up.I guess Pac told him "just have my money" and hung up on the nikka.

Jimmy probably was used to punking rappers and felt disrespected by the way Pac was talking to him.Not only that, he was Haitian Jacque's boy.

Jimmy was probably like "who this rap nikka think he is?:wtf:" and decided to say hey "we need to check this dude".....that's where the whole "Tupac needed to be disciplined" shyt came from.

I think Pac got caught being arrogant and letting his nuts hang with the wrong nikkaz.

I'm not saying them nikkaz didn't deserve it.They were some snake ass nikkaz, but Pac was 23-24 at the time and probably was a lil to wild

Pac was just supposed to take that beating and keep it moving.I'm quite sure Pac wasn't the first celeb that Jimmy had to "discipline".It's just that other celebs get scared and fall into place, but Pac had to much pride and tried blast back....that's what started the whole shyt storm.

If he would've just took that beating and submitted, he would probably still be alive right now.

He said he had people coming up to him asking "why did you fight them?" he knew the rules.He was supposed to take that ass kicking and come up off his jewelry.

But the nikka Pac didn't have that kind of spirit.

"I wasn't about to let nobody take my shyt":pachaha:

That nikka was crazy, man

I think Pac had the chain of command horribly twisted....as if Jimmy Henchman and Puffy wuz homeboys who henchman respected enough to tell them what wuz about to go down,especially if he in fact got the number from Puff ....Henchman would've had to get the number from Puff,and had that nikka robbed wit no regard of how good a friend Pac mighta been to Puff:laff: just disrespectful....which would mean Jimmy ain't give a shyt about Puffy or Biggie feelins knowin they wuz cool with Pac,which goes back to the chain of command thing....Jimmy ain't have to give a shyt about they feelins bcuz they wuznt gon do or say shyt about it once they found out bcuz he is who he his and has his reputation...wtf they gon say to jimmy ":wtf: nikka why u shoot one of my contacts?"

But its 2012 and its still being said Pac thought Biggie had him shot...there's no excuse for that in 2012....u can't question if he thought they knew tho,he wuz sayin that in the Vibe before the deathrow deal happened,when he wanted out the rap game,and wuz coming off his most succesful album lol,had all the attention in the world and controversy he needed...for idiots to say it wuz for sales is stupid to me....whether u think he wuz stupid for bein mad at them and believing they knew that's another opinion...well never know unless henchman decides to give more details on who wuz fully right and who wuz wrong.

And Who Shot Ya being released wuz just:snoop: bad timing and a bad look imo,regardless when it got recorded....hitemup wuznt a pac diss record to jimmy henchman it wuz for Badboy releasing Who Shot Ya as u can tell by the chorus...he prett much kept details of jimmy henchman off wax,bcuz it wuz off wax shyt...just declared war with dude on against all odds on sum real life off wax shyt...Who Shot Ya wuz on wax hiphop shyt.:manny: well never know tho hope Jimmy azz finally give the details up.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Pac had the chain of command horribly twisted....as if Jimmy Henchman and Puffy wuz homeboys who henchman respected enough to tell them what wuz about to go down,especially if he in fact got the number from Puff ....Henchman would've had to get the number from Puff,and had that nikka robbed wit no regard of how good a friend Pac mighta been to Puff:laff: just disrespectful....which would mean Jimmy ain't give a shyt about Puffy or Biggie feelins knowin they wuz cool with Pac,which goes back to the chain of command thing....Jimmy ain't have to give a shyt about they feelins bcuz they wuznt gon do or say shyt about it once they found out bcuz he is who he his and has his reputation...wtf they gon say to jimmy ":wtf: nikka why u shoot one of my contacts?"

But its 2012 and its still being said Pac thought Biggie had him shot...there's no excuse for that in 2012....u can't question if he thought they knew tho,he wuz sayin that in the Vibe before the deathrow deal happened,when he wanted out the rap game,and wuz coming off his most succesful album lol,had all the attention in the world and controversy he needed...for idiots to say it wuz for sales is stupid to me....whether u think he wuz stupid for bein mad at them and believing they knew that's another opinion...well never know unless henchman decides to give more details on who wuz fully right and who wuz wrong.

And Who Shot Ya being released wuz just:snoop: bad timing and a bad look imo,regardless when it got recorded....hitemup wuznt a pac diss record to jimmy henchman it wuz for Badboy releasing Who Shot Ya as u can tell by the chorus...he prett much kept details of jimmy henchman off wax,bcuz it wuz off wax shyt...just declared war with dude on against all odds on sum real life off wax shyt...Who Shot Ya wuz on wax hiphop shyt.:manny: well never know tho hope Jimmy azz finally give the details up.

pac and henchmen were already friends
and been chillin together etc
im sure henchmen already had his number

Daps
A bunch of real shyt

I agree...in the art of war it says when you want to damage an enemy you take away their strength...that could be their main form of defense or their money.

I think Pac knew that as long as his enemies had their money their money right, they would be hard to deal with. So if he destroyed BIGs reputation then he effects Jimmy and Jack's money. Meanwhile gaining an ally in Suge Knight who has money and an army (Mexican gang) that will ride for him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree...in the art of war it says when you want to damage an enemy you take away their strength...that could be their main form of defense or their money.

I think Pac knew that as long as his enemies had their money their money right, they would be hard to deal with. So if he destroyed BIGs reputation then he effects Jimmy and Jack's money. Meanwhile gaining an ally in Suge Knight who has money and an army (Mexican gang) that will ride for him.

That's exactly what I think it was.Pac was aligning himself with Suge, but it was a HUGE gamble.

I think that's why he told his manager "I know I'm making a deal with the devil" when he signed to Death Row.

That's where shyt get's muddled.I don't know to what extent Pac got involved with Suge and that gang shyt.It was always strange to me why Pac would be in Las Vegas brawling with Crips when Death Row always rolled with goons who were supposed to handle shyt like that.

I think there was a method to his madness, but I think the madness became overwhelming.

Sometimes I think this shyt goes beyond Jimmy Henchmen & Haitian Jacque.

I believe Haitian Jacque was sent in to set Pac up on that rape shyt.He's the one who introduced that girl to Pac and called her back to the hotel room the next day when the supposed gang rape happened

It's already been established that he was working with the FEDS.

I think Pac and Tyson was two nikkaz that where hard to control.They were to rebellious and the system decided to break em.

I think Jacque was doing a favor for somebody

Daps
I think you right about Haitian Jack doing a favor by getting them nikkas set up for Rape. Im not sure if he was involved in Mike Tysons rape case...I dont know the back story. But the two of them being influential and both catching bogus rape cases a year apart is suspicious.

Conspiracy Theory!!!

What if Suge was in on helping Pac fake his own death and in return Suge would make a gang of money off of Pac's posthumous sales.

It is a major possibility that Pac wouldn't have won his appeal. So what if Pac said "fukk it, Im tired of waring with these street nikkas, paying for lawyers and shyt,...I might loose my appeal and go to jail...I can fake my death and all of those things go away, and as a bonus my family can still make money off of my legacy."

It would make sense as to why people made the decisions they made when the Vegas shooting happen.

Its kinda far fetched but, who knows.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

jimmy henchmen makes a tupac joke in this video

twopac was a fresh dinner and them boyz ate em up like phooooooddd

and he really raped that bytch cuz as long as haitian jack was there it was on dude caught like 9 rape charges his whole career

lol at pac watching a rape go down and being included :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
to dis day
ill never understand how ppl think biggie knew beforehand pac was going to get shot at the studio
and to dis day, i've never heard a sensible explanation as to why biggie would put himself at the crime scene
it just doesnt make any logical sense
worst case scernaio, if biggie knew pac was gonna get shot at the studio (and they r friends at dis time) and was scared to tell him...den hey, How bout biggie just do a raincheck and not show up to da studio that night??
why show up and chill upstairs with burners and weed when u no a man is about to get shot and police are on da way.

IT MAKES NO SENSE
he didnt know

True....

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I disagree with everything you said. They did shootout in downtown manhattan, Pac's clip wasn't full he just didn't shoot the nikkas.

They did not shootout, Pac got shot. You talkin about all this collateral damage like it was about to be some action movie...shyt ain't gonna fly for too long in Manhattan that before the pricks get there

Also, Big never told him nothing about what was gonna happen. He can say little shyt about watch who your around but that's different than saying "These nikkas are planning to rob you tonight so don't show up". I think Pac woulda did that for Big. Fear is stronger than love is something Pac said in an interview and I never forgot it. Some people wouldn't walk in their own house if nikkas told them "We have your kids so either you come in and get popped or we'll pop them" fear is stronger than love. No way was them nikkas gonna warn Pac when they was getting bullied by the nikka that planned the set up.

I don't know what that last tangent was about all I know is if we're two regular dudes (which "gangster" rappers are, no matter how in they try to act) and you're getting involved with some shady people that I know are shady I'm gonna tell you to watch yourself, but I'm not about to risk my ass for you either..not in this specific situation.

Big and Puff wasn't stupid, they knew the way the wind was blowing and the type of people Pac was going around disrespecting at the club and in the media that it wasn't going to fly and retaliation was coming. And they also knew there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it...let's put it like this if Big and Puff had enough pull to keep that from happening they would have enough pull to not be getting extorted in the first place.

And if Big had known and decided to give him the drop could you even trust Pac to keep it to himself after the fact? I could see that situation turning out completely different and him being on some "my brother Big let me know the drop before you cowards tried to pop" type of shyt..most people in here should be able to admit how dramatic and storyline hungry he was even as fans. So his reckless verbosity hurts him here yet again, even if they did know, which I don't believe they did.

Look, Bad Boy were just assets to Jimmy and Jack, they really don't even matter in this situation, but people love to sensationalize and make everything a comic book epic so it's "Bad Boy knew what happened and schemed on Pac and thus begins the great East-West war"...no. Bad Boy happened to be there when Pac got what was coming to him for not keeping street shyt in the streets. You can be a Pac fan while still respecting there's a certain way you conduct yourself and he wasn't doing it right in that time period. It's disappointing because he had potential to be completely above all this Don Diva bullshyt.

Jimmy wasn't about to be involving Puff and Big in the situation because how would he know they wouldn't turn around and fold? Street dudes look at all these rappers as meal tickets that stay onstage and let them handle what they need to...not as potential accomplices to armed robbery/maybe even more...like seriously :shaq2:

If they even tried to intervene it would've been pretty much like how "Supreme" looked at "Ja Rule" when he was like "I don't want anyone getting hurt" in Get Rich or Die Trying the movie. You guys give your heroes too much credit.

I think just about every credible "street person" that's objectively talked about Pac talked about him as talented but a bit of a loudmouth who got in over his head and tried to change the rules and make everything a spectacle. This is no different, and I'll take their word before some skeptical message boarders

And no, this is not coming from a "Pac hater", but a realist. I'm not just saying this, Pac is probably my favorite artist, but we should be able to speak like mature adults without fukking smilies and "hater" every two posts when discussing what might be character flaws.

End of the day though we should just let this shyt rest with both Big and Pac. I mean are you all waiting for some smoking gun so you can look at their music differently 15 years later

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pac and henchmen were already friends
and been chillin together etc
im sure henchmen already had his number

In the vibe interview he says he met Booker(jimmy) before but not that they wuz cool like that,he even refers to him as "this guy booker"....he says he met Jimmy through Hatian Jack who Pac says he had "major beef with"....sounds like originally pac thought hatian jack mighta had sumthing to do with it if that's who he had beef with,not believing a nikka would have him rushed like that for getting loud on the phone or not wanting to do a track for free,but Jimmy would apparently.

@seemorecizzy explanation is nobody knew Pac wuz going to get shot not even jimmy so there wuz supposed to be no "crimescene"...pac wuz supposed to give up his jewelry and everybody go on with they they life...I wanna say he said he went up the elevator and Biggie,Puffy,andre harell and Henchman were all in the same room....and they all looked like they seen a ghost,possibly stunned by just how real a simple robbery might turn to a murder investigation....but the line "payback I knew u bytch nikkas from way back witnessed me strapped wit macks knew I wouldn't play that" is reference to the fact biggie knew pac stayed with the semi from back in the day and shoulda knew a "simple robbery" had high chances of turning into a murder if he decided to fight back...this tells us pac got a little more clear on what went down and realized it wuz supposed to just be a robbery and maybe that hatian ain't have nuthin to do with it at all....he just talked to the wrong nikka the right way....jimmy the last person who can probaly fill in the blanks if he decides to tell the story one day which I doubt at least at 100% truth.

@fredrick thuglass,I've said the same about the rape shyt,could just be coincidences....I don't know if tyson wuz introduced to his beauty queen by anybody....I don't know what they would get out off setting tyson up though.