Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Man Pac been knew who shot him......i never knew much about Jimmy but damn.....Pac been said he set him up........and Pac was right all along.....he knew Big and Puff knew...
this was a whole East Coast thing........they all was gettin extorted by some dudes heavy in the streets......who had more money and power.....the life these guys wanted to protray...... they actually was able to aligned themselves with guys who actually did this for a living......and you see where that went.......i was really hoping to see Puff get caught up in this for some reason......i know Puff might snitch or fold under pressure....
but throw a life sentence at Puff......i promise we will never see hip hop the same if Puff go to singing like on "Last Train to Paris"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2pac was backwards, thats what f*cked him up. you can't be a law abiding citizen your entire life until you hit 21 then all of a sudden you wanna hang out with nefarious street figures and get arrested 100 times, etc... it's like he decided to be tuff, lol, thats not how it works. if you really built like that you're always like that, you can't remember when you weren't like that. thats my nig though, just wish he wasn't so in love with being a "thug", he'd still be here.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
If any nikka from Bad Boy was with Pac at the time of the shooting it woulda fukked shyt up because Jimmy was eating off Bad Boy so if nikkas got to shooting it's a chance his food would be hit. So you see why it makes sense to make sure none of them was there? Let's say if Big knew Pac was coming and wanted to come down to meet him, Henchman knowing Pac is a shooter would be taking a chance that Pac would go for his shyt and Big woulda caught a stray. He didn't throw the middle finger to Puff and Big on the stretcher because he was scared of Henchman, he did it because he realized by the way them nikkas was acting at the time that they knew about it.

:rudy: Sounds a lil far fetched...nikkas ain't gonna be shooting out in downtown Manhattan...

Henchmen decided that was the perfect time to do it because Pac was going to see one of his other artists and if you believe Curtis Sc00n had just cursed him out...Bad Boy had nothing to do with the execution or setting anyone up.

Big told him when he first started fukkin with Jack to watch them nikkas, he didn't listen, oh well....shyt went down and now Pac was wanted

Big was just a rapper he had no pull so even if he did know shyt there's nothing he could have done

This shyt is beyond tired anyway, everybody involved is in a completely different space if they're even alive

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
If any nikka from Bad Boy was with Pac at the time of the shooting it woulda fukked shyt up because Jimmy was eating off Bad Boy so if nikkas got to shooting it's a chance his food would be hit. So you see why it makes sense to make sure none of them was there? Let's say if Big knew Pac was coming and wanted to come down to meet him, Henchman knowing Pac is a shooter would be taking a chance that Pac would go for his shyt and Big woulda caught a stray. He didn't throw the middle finger to Puff and Big on the stretcher because he was scared of Henchman, he did it because he realized by the way them nikkas was acting at the time that they knew about it.

exactly.

i mean, only the parties involved know if thats how it went down exactly, but i could definitely see that being the case. i dont see how people can brush it off as nonsense.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
if theres a statue of limitations, then why is g-dep locked up?

:ld:

2pac was backwards, thats what f*cked him up. you can't be a law abiding citizen your entire life until you hit 21 then all of a sudden you wanna hang out with nefarious street figures and get arrested 100 times, etc... it's like he decided to be tuff, lol, thats not how it works. if you really built like that you're always like that, you can't remember when you weren't like that. thats my nig though, just wish he wasn't so in love with being a "thug", he'd still be here.

and you know he was a law-abiding citizen how? dude grew up poor and was even homeless for goodness sakes.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:rudy: Sounds a lil far fetched...nikkas ain't gonna be shooting out in downtown Manhattan...

Henchmen decided that was the perfect time to do it because Pac was going to see one of his other artists and if you believe Curtis Sc00n had just cursed him out...Bad Boy had nothing to do with the execution or setting anyone up.

Big told him when he first started fukkin with Jack to watch them nikkas, he didn't listen, oh well....shyt went down and now Pac was wanted

Big was just a rapper he had no pull so even if he did know shyt there's nothing he could have done

This shyt is beyond tired anyway, everybody involved is in a completely different space if they're even alive

I disagree with everything you said. They did shootout in downtown manhattan, Pac's clip wasn't full he just didn't shoot the nikkas. 50 had his cops pop Game's homie downtown manhattan, Foxy and Kim's crew had a shootout at the same spot. So to say Pac wouldn't be down to get in a shootout with them nikkas is beyond dumb. Also, Big never told him nothing about what was gonna happen. He can say little shyt about watch who your around but that's different than saying "These nikkas are planning to rob you tonight so don't show up". I think Pac woulda did that for Big. Fear is stronger than love is something Pac said in an interview and I never forgot it. Some people wouldn't walk in their own house if nikkas told them "We have your kids so either you come in and get popped or we'll pop them" fear is stronger than love. No way was them nikkas gonna warn Pac when they was getting bullied by the nikka that planned the set up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you read the Vibe interview, Pac was kinda giving Henchmen a hard time about getting down to the studio.

Supposedly, Jimmy got Pac's number from Puff.Jimmy tried to lure Pac to the studio by asking him to do a collab with a rapper Jimmy was managing by the name of Lil Shawn.

Jimmy kept telling Pac he didn't have the money right then, but if he came in and laid the track, he'd get him the money later.

Pac said he knew Jimmy was just trying to use him, so he told Jimmy he wasn't coming unless they had the money right then and there.I believe it was supposed to be 7 stacks.Pac had a rep for being generous and hopping on nikkaz shyt for free, but he was going through that rape shyt and his pockets were kinda hurting....Pac got kinda brolic with Jimmy on the phone because Jimmy kept blowing his shyt up.I guess Pac told him "just have my money" and hung up on the nikka.

Jimmy probably was used to punking rappers and felt disrespected by the way Pac was talking to him.Not only that, he was Haitian Jacque's boy.

Jimmy was probably like "who this rap nikka think he is?:wtf:" and decided to say hey "we need to check this dude".....that's where the whole "Tupac needed to be disciplined" shyt came from.

I think Pac got caught being arrogant and letting his nuts hang with the wrong nikkaz.

I'm not saying them nikkaz didn't deserve it.They were some snake ass nikkaz, but Pac was 23-24 at the time and probably was a lil to wild

Pac was just supposed to take that beating and keep it moving.I'm quite sure Pac wasn't the first celeb that Jimmy had to "discipline".It's just that other celebs get scared and fall into place, but Pac had to much pride and tried blast back....that's what started the whole shyt storm.

If he would've just took that beating and submitted, he would probably still be alive right now.

He said he had people coming up to him asking "why did you fight them?" he knew the rules.He was supposed to take that ass kicking and come up off his jewelry.

But the nikka Pac didn't have that kind of spirit.

"I wasn't about to let nobody take my shyt":pachaha:

That nikka was crazy, man

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Game is a liar and a fraud. Either that or Jimmy was shaking him down and he couldn't do anything about it. He's probably happy right now that he's locked up. They say Omar from the wire was the only nikka celeb that went to Jimmy's court dates. I hope dude gets at least 30 years.

713-why-u-mad-thou.jpg

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
If you read the Vibe interview, Pac was kinda giving Henchmen a hard time about getting down to the studio.

Supposedly, Jimmy got Pac's number from Puff.Jimmy tried to lure Pac to the studio by asking him to do a collab with a rapper Jimmy was managing by the name of Lil Shawn.

Jimmy kept telling Pac he didn't have the money right then, but if he came in and laid the track, he'd get him the money later.

Pac said he knew Jimmy was just trying to use him, so he told Jimmy he wasn't coming unless they had the money right then and there.I believe it was supposed to be 7 stacks.Pac had a rep for being generous and hopping on nikkaz shyt for free, but he was going through that rape shyt and his pockets were kinda hurting....Pac got kinda brolic with Jimmy on the phone because Jimmy kept blowing his shyt up.I guess Pac told him "just have my money" and hung up on the nikka.

Jimmy probably was used to punking rappers and felt disrespected by the way Pac was talking to him.Not only that, he was Haitian Jacque's boy.

Jimmy was probably like "who this rap nikka think he is?:wtf:" and decided to say hey "we need to check this dude".....that's where the whole "Tupac needed to be disciplined" shyt came from.

I think Pac got caught being arrogant and letting his nuts hang with the wrong nikkaz.

I'm not saying them nikkaz didn't deserve it.They were some snake ass nikkaz, but Pac was 23-24 at the time and probably was a lil to wild

Pac was just supposed to take that beating and keep it moving.I'm quite sure Pac wasn't the first celeb that Jimmy had to "discipline".It's just that other celebs get scared and fall into place, but Pac had to much pride and tried blast back....that's what started the whole shyt storm.

If he would've just took that beating and submitted, he would probably still be alive right now.

He said he had people coming up to him asking "why did you fight them?" he knew the rules.He was supposed to take that ass kicking and come up off his jewelry.

But the nikka Pac didn't have that kind of spirit.

"I wasn't about to let nobody take my shyt":pachaha:

That nikka was crazy, man

lol bro if you got a gun on you, and those dudes have guns, you really think its just going to stop at a beating?

C'mon now, that's just crazy talk to think anyone would 'just take a beating'
that would have been the farthest thing from my mind, i would have been like
"Oh sh*t these people want to murder my ass"