Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its fair enough to say, both Nas & Pac was around street dudes early on.. Pac, was just outta his element in NY thinking sh!t was sweet.. that was his first, of many mistakes..

There's a difference in being around street dudes and being a street dude and knowing street dudes and how to conduct yourself.

Daps
There's a difference in being around street dudes and being a street dude and knowing street dudes and how to conduct yourself.

you basically, just said the same thing i did.. i never said they were street dudes.. i said they were around some.. and, Pac thought sh!t was sweet..

reading comprehension is your friend.. embrace it..

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you basically, just said the same thing i did.. i never said they were street dudes.. i said they were around some.. and, Pac thought sh!t was sweet..

reading comprehension is your friend.. embrace it..

You lumped Nas & 2Pac into the same catagory. They are not the same. Nas was in the streets, he really knows street nikkas. 2Pac wasn't. 2Pac had loose associations with dudes who were street and he wanted to be that, but he didn't know the streets, because he wasn't apart of them. Plus the ones he aligned himself with seen him as food. He lost on all angles.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Because he wasn't a thug or street.

What does fear have to do with anything? That cop shooting is so overblown. You guys act as if he popped a uniformed officer. He shot someone who happened to be a cop.

You contradicting yourself. First you said 2Pac had no fear and did whatever the fukk he wanted including shooting police, but when he got popped he had to play it "safe" and "smart"

They did more than "disrespect" him. According to him, they made an attempt on his life. That's ways more than enough reason to lay the murder game down. Especially when you are willing to shoot cops over matters that don't concern you.

I didnt say anything about playing it "safe" thats your words. I said be "smart"

as in, you have a career and your arguably the greatest rapper of all time, dont throw that away over something that you will likely not get away with.

not only that but whose to say he wasnt planning on doing something? is there some rule that you must retaliate within x amount of years? ppl forget pac died at 25, he had many years ahead of him. and didnt really get time to do everything he wanted to do on and off the mic

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt say anything about playing it "safe" thats your words. I said be "smart"

as in, you have a career and your arguably the greatest rapper of all time, dont throw that away over something that you will likely not get away with.

not only that but whose to say he wasnt planning on doing something? is there some rule that you must retaliate within x amount of years? ppl forget pac died at 25, he had many years ahead of him. and didnt really get time to do everything he wanted to do on and off the mic

But it was smart to shoot police? To beat up the Hughes Bros.?

2Pac wasn't close to being the GOAT before he died. Wasn't really even that popular before "Dear Mama".

Would've, Could've, Should've. Fact is he didn't do it. At 25 some dudes got 25 bodies to they name.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

2Pac wasn't close to being the GOAT before he died. Wasn't really even that popular before "Dear Mama".

Would've, Could've, Should've. Fact is he didn't do it. At 25 some dudes got 25 bodies to they name.

question, how old were you in 1995?

:laugh: you dudes have no clue what being a gangster is all about.

stop listening to the fictional tales that rappers spit

Daps

the movie Juice, Brendas Got a Baby, Keep Ya Head Up, and I Get Around wasnt that popular.. :what:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You lumped Nas & 2Pac into the same catagory. They are not the same. Nas was in the streets, he really knows street nikkas. 2Pac wasn't. 2Pac had loose associations with dudes who were street and he wanted to be that, but he didn't know the streets, because he wasn't apart of them. Plus the ones he aligned himself with seen him as food. He lost on all angles.

:ohlawd:

you sound like you grew up with pac in middle school or somethin. how do you now what he did and didnt do?

gtfoh

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
question, how old were you in 1995?

:laugh: you dudes have no clue what being a gangster is all about.

stop listening to the fictional tales that rappers spit

Just give it up. 2Pac wasn't a gangster, thug, killer or none of that. He was a loudmouth wannabe and it cost him his life. Nothing else needs to be said.

2Pac got shot in 1994. He was not anywhere close to being the GOAT. He had marginal hits with "I Get Around" &"Keep Ya Head Up". After "Dear Mam" he became a real star. Still wasn't close to being considered the goat.

the movie Juice, Brendas Got a Baby, Keep Ya Head Up, and I Get Around wasnt that popular.. :what:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

you sound like you grew up with pac in middle school or somethin. how do you now what he did and didnt do?

gtfoh

Like I said you believe everything 2Pac says, he said he was in love with Henchmen and them. Seriously, what did these dudes have that no other "gangsters" had? If you a true street nigguh, you done seen alot by the time you 22. 2Pac was awestruck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolves are wolves. When you frow up in the streets, you are exposed to all sorts of people, you see nigguhz go from small timers to kingpin status, you see little nigguhz go from nobodies to fuccking with big timers. You learn and hear stories about who is who and what is what. 2Pac was not aware of this. You guys hang on 2Pac's every word, but dude bsically was a groupie of Henchmen etc. How you a 22 year old groupie, when you supposed to be a street nikka? What was Henchmen and them doing that was that "mindblowing"? And if it was really like tha, what made him think he could fukk wit em?

You got it twisted.Pac barely knew Henchmen.Henchmen was boys with a Haitian Jacque who was with Henchmen.

If anything, BIG was a Henchmen groupie.A lot of them stories he was spitting about in his songs came from Henchmen.

That's Henchmen's boy Lil Shawn(the nikka who was supposedly crying when he saw Pac bloodied up).

Got BIG on the cameo.BIG was probably the hottest dude in the game at that time....why would he hop on a track with a nobody like Lil Shawn?

I bet it's because Henchmen wanted that favor.

Pac never said he was a gangsta or killer.He always said he was "Just a brother who fights back"

Like I said before, just because you're not street, that don't mean you're a punk.

nikkaz need to look at the family Pac came from.....His mom is more thorough than 99.9% of the rap game.They're not "gangsters" or street nikkaz, but in terms of having heart, fearlessness, and being down to fight for a cause...His family epitomizes that.

All I'm saying is, I don't think there's any punks coming out of that family.A lot of people don't know that Pac was chosen to be the leader of The New Affrikan Black Panthers when he was only 18 years old.

Not saying he was special or nothing, but don't underestimate the pedigree.nikkaz is acting like Pac was just some typical lame nikka on the block who wanted to be down with "the cool guys".

The dude was a rebel.I think when he met Haitian Jacque, that's what he liked about him.He was a nikka that Pac thought wasn't afraid to say "fukk these white folks, I've got to get mine"...Pac thought that nikka was a rebel, to....but when he found out about all the "Working for the FEDS" shyt, that caused Pac to lose respect for him.

And in that game, you have to be extra careful about how you "lose respect" for a nikka....I think that's where Pac got a lil sloppy

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just give it up. 2Pac wasn't a gangster, thug, killer or none of that. He was a loudmouth wannabe and it cost him his life. Nothing else needs to be said.

2Pac got shot in 1994. He was not anywhere close to being the GOAT. He had marginal hits with "I Get Around" &"Keep Ya Head Up". After "Dear Mam" he became a real star. Still wasn't close to being considered the goat.

you didnt answer my question. how old were you in 1995?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said you believe everything 2Pac says, he said he was in love with Henchmen and them. Seriously, what did these dudes have that no other "gangsters" had? If you a true street nigguh, you done seen alot by the time you 22. 2Pac was awestruck.

pacs mother was in prison when she was pregnant, and released 1 month before she gave birth. his mother was also a black panther.

chances are pac seen more as a baby then you've seen your entire life.

smarten up

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got it twisted.Pac barely knew Henchmen.Henchmen was boys with a Haitian Jacque who was with Henchmen.

If anything, BIG was a Henchmen groupie.A lot of them stories he was spitting about in his songs came from Henchmen.

Little Shawn - Dom Perignon (ft. The Notorious B.I.G.) - YouTube

That's Henchmen's boy Lil Shawn(the nikka who was supposedly crying when he saw Pac bloodied up).

Got BIG on the cameo.BIG was probably the hottest dude in the game at that time....why would he hop on a track with a nobody like Lil Shawn?

I bet it's because Henchmen wanted that favor.

Pac never said he was a gangsta or killer.He always said he was "Just a brother who fights back"

Like I said before, just because you're not street, that don't mean you're a punk.

nikkaz need to look at the family Pac came from.....His mom is more thorough than 99.9% of the rap game.They're not "gangsters" or street nikkaz, but in terms of having heart, fearlessness, and being down to fight for a cause...His family epitomizes that.

All I'm saying is, I don't think there's any punks coming out of that family.A lot of people don't know that Pac was chosen to be the leader of The New Affrikan Black Panthers when he was only 18 years old.

Not saying he was special or nothing, but don't underestimate the pedigree.nikkaz is acting like Pac was just some typical lame nikka on the block who wanted to be down with "the cool guys".

The dude was a rebel.I think when he met Haitian Jacque, that's what he liked about him.He was a nikka that Pac thought wasn't afraid to say "fukk these white folks, I've got to get mine"...Pac thought that nikka was a rebel, to....but when he found out about all the "Working for the FEDS" shyt, that caused Pac to lose respect for him.

And in that game, you have to be extra careful about how you "lose respect" for a nikka....I think that's where Pac got a lil sloppy

Whoever. Nigel, Tevor, Booker whover is whoever. It don't much matter. 2Pac was a groupie.

2Pac was a fan of Biggie. Nigel, Tevor, Booker whover is whoever introduced the two.

Biggie mention Lil Shawn in a song plus they were all part of Uptown before bad Boy why wouldn't Biggie be in the video?

Who said 2Pac was a punk? Sometimes you got to know what battles to fight and which ones not to, thats where his lack of street smarts hurt him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever. Nigel, Tevor, Booker whover is whoever. It don't much matter. 2Pac was a groupie.

2Pac was a fan of Biggie. Nigel, Tevor, Booker whover is whoever introduced the two.

Biggie mention Lil Shawn in a song plus they were all part of Uptown before bad Boy why wouldn't Biggie be in the video?

Who said 2Pac was a punk? Sometimes you got to know what battles to fight and which ones not to, thats where his lack of street smarts hurt him.

Biggie was a fan of Pac and Pac took a liking to him.

Pac was already established in the game when he met Big.Pac took Big under his wing and shared his knowledge about the rap game with him.Big was supposed to be apart of THUGLIFE.

That's what Pac meant when he said he used to stop his whole concert and let Big perform before the general public even knew who he was.

Besides, that point, you acting like Pac was oblivious to the NY street scene.He was from there....most of his family lived in NY.

Even more, when it comes to the "game" and street culture, Oakland ain't no joke.You can make an argument that it's the "Game" capital of the United States.Not saying that it definitely is, but the argument can be made.It's right up there.

Why would Pac be awestruck by Jimmy and Jacque? It wasn't no groupie shyt.I think Pac thought them nikkaz was thorough and he liked the fact that they did whatever the fukk they wanted to do.I think that's what appealed to Pac because that's the way he was.

That rape shyt happened and nikkaz made some peculiar moves....."same crime different trials"

Last edited by a moderator: