Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
this is not the typical behavior from anybody i knw who was raised by a single mother that lived in the hood, u wouldnt survived in the hood actin like that, and then dude was in high school doin this, if u gon be in the streets, u gotta learn them rules of the street early, dude was just way over his head

he still top 5, he made powerful music

Well 2pac previously admitted he wasn't a good drug dealer.....and hustler took him in so he did survive in the streets. His mother kicked him out the house, was on crack.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what songs did BIG flip a Henchmen story in? or please put the link up to your source where you got this info.

By devouring shyt like this

The 2Pac Shakur Story, a.k.a. Makaveli

Years ago.

It's might be in the article above, if not, I'll have to back track.I've read hundreds of write ups over the past decade.

It'll be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.As I said, hopefully it's in the link above.

It wasn't anything in depth.I just remember reading how Jimmy used to tell Big stories about the shyt he did when he was out in them streets/drug game and Big would use those stories to come up with ideas for some of his raps.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BIG was telling Henchman stories on nikkaz Bleed and Somebody Got to Die.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, you can tell who actually paid attention and learned about Pac and who decided to skim over shyt and make assumptions. How can you be bytch made if you have FBI agents gettin at chu in Elementary school, how you bytch made if you was homeless on the streets while your mother a crack fiend, how you bytchmade if you REFUSE to give up your jewels when you gettin robbed? Or shot at some crackas that were harrassing a black man only to find out they was cops? How could Pac be out of his element in NYC if he spent the first 12 years of his life there? You think his folks ain't have no connections there still? Along with the other real nikkaz he got cool wit at the time? It's cool if you hate Pac or whatever, but goddamn some of yall sound white or like some ice cold sellouts. It's like sayin Malcolm a fraud cuz he used to be a criminal, he wasn't really bout that Black Power life. :rudy:

Bottom line is, yall don't, and prolly never will, know what a real nikka is. Pac wasn't no gangsta or big time hustler(He admitted he was a terrible drug dealer), he just grew up to be a real nikka wit heart and got the game from hustlers in his fam in NY and later on out in Oakland. If yall took the time to peep game yall might understand it, but meh everybody can't be hip.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can someone explain to me how dude hasn't been sentenced yet? When you're a snitch they keep all your info private and don't even release your wherabouts.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know everything about Tupac, I'm a qualified historian - I've read everything published on him and have seen every documentary. I've conducted interview with his close people, I know people that've been researching him for over a decade and I know people who've published books on him.

Tupac was a young man with more potential on display than many will ever see in their entire on life. He was consistent, made great music and stood for something.

He was also enigmatic They're positive and negative things about him, bottom line he made good music and stood for a lot more than any other rapper did during that time period. If you're not aware of this you're wrong. His work has more diversity and depth, his catalog is consistent and he's the greatest rap artist of all-time by those standards.

With that said, I will say that he either knowingly or unwittingly (which it's hard to believe the latter would be the case because he was a very intelligent and aware person) was used to push forward some of the most evil agendas that still prevail in the music industry.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I know everything about Tupac, I'm a qualified historian - I've read everything published on him and have seen every documentary. I've conducted interview with his close people, I know people that've been researching him for over a decade and I know people who've published books on him.

Tupac was a young man with more potential on display than many will ever see in their entire on life. He was consistent, made great music and stood for something.

He was also enigmatic They're positive and negative things about him, bottom line he made good music and stood for a lot more than any other rapper did during that time period. If you're not aware of this you're wrong. His work has more diversity and depth, his catalog is consistent and he's the greatest rap artist of all-time by those standards.

With that said, I will say that he either knowingly or unwittingly (which it's hard to believe the latter would be the case because he was a very intelligent and aware person) was used to push forward some of the most evil agendas that still prevail in the music industry.

The beginning of ur post had me thinkin u was gonna reveal some never before heard G5 Classified exclusive shyt, then u babble on and don't say shyt... smh

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
The beginning of ur post had me thinkin u was gonna reveal some never before heard G5 Classified exclusive shyt, then u babble on and don't say shyt... smh

There's no reason to slander someone over circumstantial situations, his legacy speaks for itself as much negativity as he may of contributed I do believe his intentions were good

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
why was 2pac getting shot at so much?

its very rare for a person to get shot

and its extremely rare for a person to get shot on two different separate occasions/years apart.

Nas and Jay never caught any bullets, there must have been something wrong about the way Pac was going about his business.

I don't think any of Pac's hollywood cac coworkers in his films were constantly getting shot at the way he was

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
why was 2pac getting shot at so much?

its very rare for a person to get shot

and its extremely rare for a person to get shot on two different separate occasions/years apart.

Nas and Jay never caught any bullets, there must have been something wrong about the way Pac was going about his business.

I don't think any of Pac's hollywood cac coworkers in his films were constantly getting shot at the way he was

Sometimes good people enter bad worlds.

"I will never understand a society .. where they try to murder me than they lie to me"

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Just listen to him, he's a young man who devoted his entire life song writing - he was quite effective at conveying emotion - some of these 12 year old kids come on here and seem to believe that it is easy to fake being a person like "Tupac".

If that's the case, why aren't you Tupac? Why aren't you doing something of equal greatness? Tupac is the type of man that comes once in a lifetime, possibly for a purpose.

Daps
"I just remember what you told me.Don't go to war unless you got your money right...well, I got my money right, nikka....now I want war" -Pac

I think he was talking to Henchmen on that.

Pac knew them nikkaz had more power/money than he did.

But at the same time, He knew Henchmen was eating off Puffy/Biggie/Bad Boy.

It seems like A lot of shyt Pac was saying back then has proven to be true.

He said them NY Black Mafia nikkaz/ Drug dealers had Puffy/Bad Boy under extortion.

"Puffy getting robbed like a bytch, to hide that fact, he did some shyt he shouldn't of did"

nikkaz is going off public images.Pac was speaking on the dark inner workings of the hip hop world.

You had a bunch of strong arm, dirty, street nikkaz/ killers coming from the drug game and hooking up with music execs in an attempt to invest/legitimize their money.

How do you think nikkaz like that felt about these fake rappers going around portraying the life they really lived?

They had to be looking at most of these rappers like:stopitslime::childplease::aicmon::wtb::birdman::comeon::rudy::beli:

That's why they decided to tax them nikkaz.Beat they ass and run em for their jewelry.

I heard BIG got a lot of his rapping material from the stories that Jimmy Henchmen used to tell him about his past capers.

I think when Pac dissed them nikkaz in the NY Daily News, he thought he was standing up for hip hop.I think on one hand, he was happy about seeing nikkaz getting money, but when he found out how dirty them nikkaz was....running around snitching and working with the FEDS etc etc.......I don't think Pac could hold back on that shyt....He had a big mouth.

I think he hooked up with Death Row just to even the playing field with Henchmen and his nikkaz.He wanted to make major moves with Death Row so he could get his money right.He knew they nikkaz he was dealing with had helicopter money(According to Napoleon...he said the nikkaz that got at Pac owned helicopters and shyt).

I think BIG & Puff were just a means to an end to Pac.

It's like Going at a pimp.If you really want to fukk with a pimps money, take away his 2 main bytches.That would fukk with his money supply.

I think that's why Pac was going at Big & Puff so hard.He was doing that to get back at Henchmen and his people.They were just bytch nikkaz to him, so he turned them into collateral damage.....at that time....in his personal war on the Henchmen "Cabal"/ Bad Boy

6:55 mark. They told stretch to tell Pac that he can't go to war with them cause he don't even have his money right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Let me add this. STOP SAYING PAC IS THE REASON BIG IS DEAD.

Puff was the one who paid a nikka to snatch the deathrow chain...Because the nikka that Puff paid to snatch a deathrow chain was in the hotel, Pac and Deathrow went to retaliate.

So if Puff never paid the nikka to snatch the chain...

1. There would have been NO FIGHT IN VEGAS.
2. If there is NO FIGHT IN VEGAS, Pac doesn't get shot.
3. If Pac doesn't get shot, BIG doesn't run around L.A. like he runs things.
4. If B.I.G. doesn't run around L.A. like he runs things. B.I.G. Doesn't get shot.

@ 8:11 mark

Last edited by a moderator:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just listen to him, he's a young man who devoted his entire life song writing - he was quite effective at conveying emotion - some of these 12 year old kids come on here and seem to believe that it is easy to fake being a person like "Tupac".

If that's the case, why aren't you Tupac? Why aren't you doing something of equal greatness? Tupac is the type of man that comes once in a lifetime, possibly for a purpose.

Not as rare as another Hov :ahh:

Get another kat willing to play the generic "martyr/rebel" role and you'll get another Pac

We will never get another Hov :ahh:

Enjoy him while he's here:mjpls: