Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAC went at Big as most have already said b/c that was Jimmy's money...

Pac wanted Big to come see him in prison and talk to him...he wouldn't.

Pac saw that Stretch had some hand in this and Biggie started rolling with Stretch and the cats that shot him....

At the end of the day Pac knew Biggie didn't set him up and prolly couldn't stop it but he wanted his respect and some luv shown back for what he had did for Biggie's career and as a friend financially.

BadBoy released Who Shot Ya...why then? they took the gloves off right then and there.

Pac expected Big to at least hold him down publicly while he did his bid...Big didn't...

But after Hit em Up if you listen 2 Makaveli, Pac eased up on Biggie and started going at the dudes who called the shot...listen it's only one Big diss on the whole cd, and its a lil bitty shot on the intro...thats it

I think eventually both would have made peace, they just didn't have the time to do so

so Pac came home throwing haymakers and rightfully so...he was set up, shot, and set up again w/the rap case thru the same cats that Big breaking bread with...yea most cats would be pretty damn pissed off once they touched down.

Even one of JR. Mafia members said..Big should have hollere'd at Pac and it probably would have ended between them 2 there...

Big's best female friend said she asked him "Big why didn't you just call Pac?" She said Big responded "He aint no phone nicca, and I aint no phone nicca"

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lumped Nas & 2Pac into the same catagory. They are not the same. Nas was in the streets, he really knows street nikkas. 2Pac wasn't. 2Pac had loose associations with dudes who were street and he wanted to be that, but he didn't know the streets, because he wasn't apart of them. Plus the ones he aligned himself with seen him as food. He lost on all angles.

nawl homie....Pac grew up in the streets too...streets of NY, Balt, and Oakland.

He came from a lineage of "street cats", just intellectual in a sense also.

alot of folks really don't know this but when Pac did his bid in NY, amongst the homies of the cats he was beefing with...

Afeni Shakur held him down w/a few phone calls..

G

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:childplease:, i know because i've heard him say numerous times that he never had any type of run-ins or anything with the law until after his album dropped. i'm a 2pac stan duke, i've seen the dvds and sh!t, he's talked about this madd times

just because you didnt have any run-ins with the law, doesnt mean youre a law-abiding citizen. it just means you never got caught.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn't read the thread but I'm guessing it turned into another Biggie vs Pac debate. Because everyone knew Henchman shot him and no way this would get that many responses otherwise.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

This looks funnier than it is....In reality this is typical behavior from a male raised by a single mother. A lot of men, including myself have made this drastic change. He was raised by his mother to respect women....got out there in the world and the streets & women taught him that life didn't work that way.....Let's not act like this man didn't grow up in the hood. Often times the FBI used to randomly pop up at 2pac's schools to ask him the whereabouts of his family members.....Think about how that has an effect on a person. Think about how different of a life he'd have if his mother didn't start smoking crack, he also messed up in school.

In addition dude was being interviewed for his school....Who's gonna act ******ish in an interview for art
school. Dude was being young & professional. Also people like to take pieces out of that interview to clown....Watch the whole interview and you see the way he talks about disrespect and how he doesn't like it......See how he talks about quitting a job at 17 in a store full of customers & blowing cigarette smoke......It's actually a very telling interview about Pac a person when you watch the whole thing.

It's clear to me 2pac was the same person but after high school he spent time in an area that cultivated his negative side instead of his positives (like school) He got caught up in the streets in his time in Oakland & just wasn't built for that life....It's more tragic than funny. But dude is far from a fraud....

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Damn shame Pac never had a son, imagine if Pac and Bigs kids has a seed :krs:

Big's daughter (18 yrs old now)

T%E2%80%99yanna-Wallace.jpg

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
You got it twisted.Pac barely knew Henchmen.Henchmen was boys with a Haitian Jacque who was with Henchmen.

If anything, BIG was a Henchmen groupie.A lot of them stories he was spitting about in his songs came from Henchmen.

Little Shawn - Dom Perignon (ft. The Notorious B.I.G.) - YouTube

That's Henchmen's boy Lil Shawn(the nikka who was supposedly crying when he saw Pac bloodied up).

Got BIG on the cameo.BIG was probably the hottest dude in the game at that time....why would he hop on a track with a nobody like Lil Shawn?

I bet it's because Henchmen wanted that favor.

Pac never said he was a gangsta or killer.He always said he was "Just a brother who fights back"

Like I said before, just because you're not street, that don't mean you're a punk.

nikkaz need to look at the family Pac came from.....His mom is more thorough than 99.9% of the rap game.They're not "gangsters" or street nikkaz, but in terms of having heart, fearlessness, and being down to fight for a cause...His family epitomizes that.

All I'm saying is, I don't think there's any punks coming out of that family.A lot of people don't know that Pac was chosen to be the leader of The New Affrikan Black Panthers when he was only 18 years old.

Not saying he was special or nothing, but don't underestimate the pedigree.nikkaz is acting like Pac was just some typical lame nikka on the block who wanted to be down with "the cool guys".

The dude was a rebel.I think when he met Haitian Jacque, that's what he liked about him.He was a nikka that Pac thought wasn't afraid to say "fukk these white folks, I've got to get mine"...Pac thought that nikka was a rebel, to....but when he found out about all the "Working for the FEDS" shyt, that caused Pac to lose respect for him.

And in that game, you have to be extra careful about how you "lose respect" for a nikka....I think that's where Pac got a lil sloppy

what songs did BIG flip a Henchmen story in? or please put the link up to your source where you got this info.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This looks funnier than it is....In reality this is typical behavior from a male raised by a single mother. A lot of men, including myself have made this drastic change. He was raised by his mother to respect women....got out there in the world and the streets & women taught him that life didn't work that way.....Let's not act like this man didn't grow up in the hood. Often times the FBI used to randomly pop up at 2pac's schools to ask him the whereabouts of his family members.....Think about how that has an effect on a person. Think about how different of a life he'd have if his mother didn't start smoking crack, he also messed up in school.

In addition dude was being interviewed for his school....Who's gonna act ******ish in an interview for art
school. Dude was being young & professional. Also people like to take pieces out of that interview to clown....Watch the whole interview and you see the way he talks about disrespect and how he doesn't like it......See how he talks about quitting a job at 17 in a store full of customers & blowing cigarette smoke......It's actually a very telling interview about Pac a person when you watch the whole thing.

It's clear to me 2pac was the same person but after high school he spent time in an area that cultivated his negative side instead of his positives (like school) He got caught up in the streets in his time in Oakland & just wasn't built for that life....It's more tragic than funny. But dude is far from a fraud....

this is not the typical behavior from anybody i knw who was raised by a single mother that lived in the hood, u wouldnt survived in the hood actin like that, and then dude was in high school doin this, if u gon be in the streets, u gotta learn them rules of the street early, dude was just way over his head

he still top 5, he made powerful music