Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
seems like Pac was a paranoid, loud mouth who started alot of unnecessary bullshyt because he lacked the appropriate smarts needed to deal with his insecurity and paranoia....drug other people into his mess and some people got got.

fukk YOU 2PAC :pacspit:

Nall pac knew what he was doing. And he was to strategic with that shyt 2 be paranoid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Pac gets shot and robbed*

*Pac retaliated by snitching on a song and implicating innocent people*

yea, you stans are right, dude was as thorough as they come :rudy:

What song and what innocent nikkaz?

The song Against All Odds was about calling nikkaz out, not snitching.

That's what the whole Machiavelli principle was about

It's not about morals.When your fighting power & ruthlessness, anything you do to achieve power is acceptable because you're dealing with corrupt muthafukkas anyway.

It's strategy.....A war declaration.

They're aint no "innocent" people involved in this shyt.You're dealing with wolves.There's no moral code amongst these folks.

Pac was letting them nikkaz know he wasn't backing down, while at the same time,letting them know he had the audacity to call them out.

"I don't care who you are, you touch me, I'm at you"

"Play the game nikka".....that's all he was doing was playing the game.His whole "Makaveli" concept represented that.

I really believe had he lived, he would've gained enough power to even the playing field with them dudes.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
he was obligated to do nothin, he only knew his homies was there once he got there and saw them nikkaz, he was there already, like a dumbass

yes pistols in a recording studio is much more lowkey, most hip hop artist at the time had they pistol in a recording studio, so yea its more lowkey then running up on a nikka who is a star, has been in major movies, and a major player in hip hop in broad day light to rob/kill him, these nikkaz is killers, they run wit drug kingpins, they have no problem killing a nikka, fukk u think they scared of pac for, and at the time pac had no backup, no suge to protect him

put it like this i can walk up to a nikka and rob/kill him on his doorstep or i can rob/kill a nikkaz by setting him up to go chill wit a bytch i got working for me, which has the least chance of gettin caught

e40 did the same thing to biggie, set him up and coulda had him killed

same way nas coulda had him touched in ny

and dont play that ny shyt wit me, im from new orleans, i like pac music over biggie and all that, but that shyt was dumb as fukk, shyt showed he was green to wat was happening

Ok woady, you win. Like they didn't choose the studio because they felt they could corner him and he would be relaxed because his "boys" was there. E40 didn't set up biggie. E40's boys ran up on him, and E40 gave him a pass. A setup is a setup, but nikkaz in here talkin' like Pac is b*tchmade. In all the places I've been to, only G's get setup. B*tch azz nikkas don't get set up, people just run up on 'em. You really think Jeezy wanted that face to face with Gucci? You think Nas wanted that face to face with Pac? Puffy and Biggie was really gettin' extorted point blank. That's my definition of b*tchmade. Nikkaz in here talking about gettin' set up and dyin' like a man makes you a b*tch. Snitchin' azz nikkaz. Pac didn't walk in fear of nobody, different from being slow, that's why he had the strap on him. B*tch azz nikkaz stay inside when the block is hot and watch from the window.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
You think Nas wanted that face to face with Pac? Puffy and Biggie was really gettin' extorted point blank. That's my definition of b*tchmade. Nikkaz in here talking about gettin' set up and dyin' like a man makes you a b*tch. Snitchin' azz nikkaz. Pac didn't walk in fear of nobody, different from being slow, that's why he had the strap on him. B*tch azz nikkaz stay inside when the block is hot and watch from the window.

Pac was getting extorded by suge...suge strongarmed him like a punk...together with snoop and dre....

but still that does not make him a b!tchmade

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Pac was getting extorded by suge...suge strongarmed him like a punk...together with snoop and dre....

but still that does not make him a b!tchmade

a) Pac was known to get into fights with Suge over money.

b) Suge got him out of jail

c) Pac was gonna start his own label

When did you ever hear about P*ffy getting into it with Jimmy or Jack? :laff:

Daps
Ok woady, you win. Like they didn't choose the studio because they felt they could corner him and he would be relaxed because his "boys" was there. E40 didn't set up biggie. E40's boys ran up on him, and E40 gave him a pass. A setup is a setup, but nikkaz in here talkin' like Pac is b*tchmade. In all the places I've been to, only G's get setup. B*tch azz nikkas don't get set up, people just run up on 'em. You really think Jeezy wanted that face to face with Gucci? You think Nas wanted that face to face with Pac? Puffy and Biggie was really gettin' extorted point blank. That's my definition of b*tchmade. Nikkaz in here talking about gettin' set up and dyin' like a man makes you a b*tch. Snitchin' azz nikkaz. Pac didn't walk in fear of nobody, different from being slow, that's why he had the strap on him. B*tch azz nikkaz stay inside when the block is hot and watch from the window.

40 did set dude up.. Biggie spoke on it, and even Biggies manager spoke about it in that documentary in '07..

no need to rewrite history..

Daps

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Pac is like the only rapper who is equally hated and loved. Let me ask y'all this, what would you do if you was him? Nas, big, jay z and Wayne ain't built like that.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
a) Pac was known to get into fights with Suge over money.

b) Suge got him out of jail

c) Pac was gonna start his own label

When did you ever hear about P*ffy getting into it with Jimmy or Jack? :laff:

Nobody ever touched puffs money like suge did to pac

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Pac is like the only rapper who is equally hated and loved. Let me ask y'all this, what would you do if you was him? Nas, big, jay z and Wayne ain't built like that.
When were Nas and Jay-Z ever extorted or punked by a street dude? Nas and Camel both had close connections to heavy street guys but they stayed in their lanes. They were smart enough to recognize that nothing good can come out fukking with the wolves and kept those guys at arms' length. They had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Instead they used their talent, got rich and are still living the good life 15+ years later.

If by "ain't built like that" you mean "fukking around in a viper's nest and getting killed in the prime of your life instead of enjoying the fruits of your labor and being happy" , then yes, they're not built like that.:smugfavre: