Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You lumped Nas & 2Pac into the same catagory. They are not the same. Nas was in the streets, he really knows street nikkas. 2Pac wasn't. 2Pac had loose associations with dudes who were street and he wanted to be that, but he didn't know the streets, because he wasn't apart of them. Plus the ones he aligned himself with seen him as food. He lost on all angles.

Nas wuz a real street nikka and Pac wuznt now?:laff: I've heard it all from u now...don't even reaize u contradictin yourself...on one hand say pac wanted to be down with them so bad,then turn around and say he wuz dumb for goin against em cuz he wuznt a gangster....how can u want to be down and go against sumbody at the same damn time....pac knew he had beef,knew sum shyt could go down and bought his gun wit em...sounds like the typical precautions sumone who knows the streets would take...that's all u can do outside of hiding and ducking nikkas........then u turn around and pat Nas on the back bcuz he called a nikka to go with him to go meet with Hatian Jack? Nas wuz obviously worried and took the same precaution Pac did...whs it ok for nas to hang out with gangsters when he's not a gangster at all? Especially if he gotta call sumbody else to feel comfortable? Nas coulda just said no

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas wuz a real street nikka and Pac wuznt now?:laff: I've heard it all from u now...don't even reaize u contradictin yourself...on one hand say pac wanted to be down with them so bad,then turn around and say he wuz dumb for goin against em cuz he wuznt a gangster....how can u want to be down and go against sumbody at the same damn time....pac knew he had beef,knew sum shyt could go down and bought his gun wit em...sounds like the typical precautions sumone who knows the streets would take...that's all u can do outside of hiding and ducking nikkas........then u turn around and pat Nas on the back bcuz he called a nikka to go with him to go meet with Hatian Jack? Nas wuz obviously worried and took the same precaution Pac did...whs it ok for nas to hang out with gangsters when he's not a gangster at all? Especially if he gotta call sumbody else to feel comfortable? Nas coulda just said no

nas grew up with gangstas his entire life
they were his friends, not some ppl he just met and fell in love with.
they were all family.
just because he isnt on the level of some of his peers, doesnt make him soft.
its da reason why hes so successful and they aint
he was definitely a street dude
being quiet and droppin knowledge wasnt and still isnt the image of the typical "gangsta" rapper so ppl get it confused.
nas can hold his own.

pac was just loud, and talked the talked, and looked the look. so it was easy for ppl to see him as a g.

pac was just a real ass nikka. probably too real for this earth. but he wasnt no street nikkah and he got caught up in dat life. i dont even fault him for it, cause he was young, and he fell in love with dat image. but homeboy was out of his element

homeboy was shot 9 times in less den 2 years for tryin to overcompensate with the thug shyt.he even said that he never had a record until he made it in music. he just got caught up, but again, he was young.

nas had to shoot a nikkah at da barber shop for runnin up on him and never spoke on it once. if dat same situation happened to pac, he'd be retelling that shyt to every magazine in the world, would be name droppin it in every song and probably would be droppin the names of the ppl responsible

even tyson, a real street nikka, told him to chill out. he just caught up in da hype. still one of the GOAT's

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nas grew up with gangstas his entire life
they were his friends, not some ppl he just met and fell in love with.
they were all family.
just because he isnt on the level of some of his peers, doesnt make him soft.
its da reason why hes so successful and they aint
he was definitely a street dude
being quiet and droppin knowledge wasnt and still isnt the image of the typical "gangsta" rapper so ppl get it confused.
nas can hold his own.

pac was just loud, and talked the talked, and looked the look. so it was easy for ppl to see him as a g.

pac was just a real ass nikka. probably too real for this earth. but he wasnt no street nikkah and he got caught up in dat life. i dont even fault him for it, cause he was young, and he fell in love with dat image. but homeboy was out of his element

homeboy was shot 9 times in less den 2 years for tryin to overcompensate with the thug shyt.he even said that he never had a record until he made it in music. he just got caught up, but again, he was young.

nas had to shoot a nikkah at da barber shop for runnin up on him and never spoke on it once. if dat same situation happened to pac, he'd be retelling that shyt to every magazine in the world, would be name droppin it in every song and probably would be droppin the names of the ppl responsible

even tyson, a real street nikka, told him to chill out. he just caught up in da hype. still one of the GOAT's

You comparin Nas takin guns off teenagers to what pacwent through?:laff: Nas had sum balls but that shyt probaly ain't even make the local QB newsletter bruh:laff: How you gon compare that to felonious capers that end up in the paper?...if it wuz public knowledge why wouldn't nas talk about it? I strong crackhead tried to rob me at knife point at the carwash and I sent em running I don't go around braggin about that...u naive if u believe all them nikkas nas associated with wuz "family":childplease:...u basically just wanna say Oakland nikkas and LA street nikkas ain't shyt compared to NY street nikkas don't u:wtb:its okay for pac to hang out with local drug dealers in cali when homeless....okay to associate with monster kody who claimed to be just as reformed as haitian and jimmy,and hang with other active gang nikkas out in cali....but "no pac u can't hang out with them those r NY street nikkas!"...stop it jimmy and hatian wuznt the first crazy nikka pac got into it with...he talked about movin to LA cuz a bunch of nikkas in Oakland wanted his head,and if u believe the story about Pac gettin into wit gang members and pac goin to confront them but it bein squashed by sumbody before he got there,pac confronting a club full of nikkas almost gettin himself and DU killed:laugh: these are not the actions of a person that's acting,its the actions of a person who can't help theyself....people that act,get into sum shyt and learn they lesson quickly and never do it again wen reality hits...this nikka did it over and over and over unfortunately:snoop: he's not the first or last and most nikkas like that end up in dead or jail...I just don't like the implication here oakland street nikkas ain't shyt I'm getting

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You comparin Nas takin guns off teenagers to what pacwent through?:laff: Nas had sum balls but that shyt probaly ain't even make the local QB newsletter bruh:laff: How you gon compare that to felonious capers that end up in the paper?...if it wuz public knowledge why wouldn't nas talk about it? I strong crackhead tried to rob me at knife point at the carwash and I sent em running I don't go around braggin about that...u naive if u believe all them nikkas nas associated with wuz "family":childplease:...u basically just wanna say Oakland nikkas and LA street nikkas ain't shyt compared to NY street nikkas don't u:wtb:its okay for pac to hang out with local drug dealers in cali when homeless....okay to associate with monster kody who claimed to be just as reformed as haitian and jimmy,and hang with other active gang nikkas out in cali....but "no pac u can't hang out with them those r NY street nikkas!"...stop it jimmy and hatian wuznt the first crazy nikka pac got into it with...he talked about movin to LA cuz a bunch of nikkas in Oakland wanted his head,and if u believe the story about Pac gettin into wit gang members and pac goin to confront them but it bein squashed by sumbody before he got there,pac confronting a club full of nikkas almost gettin himself and DU killed:laugh: these are not the actions of a person that's acting,its the actions of a person who can't help theyself....people that act,get into sum shyt and learn they lesson quickly and never do it again wen reality hits...this nikka did it over and over and over unfortunately:snoop: he's not the first or last and most nikkas like that end up in dead or jail...I just don't like the implication here oakland street nikkas ain't shyt I'm getting

:childplease: u just love pac homie
and u refuse to see any flaws in him
i love pac's music as well
just callin it out how i see it

:ahh: at nas not being family with all those qb nikkahs

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Did he call girls the 'b-word' though?:mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think I pointed out the flaws at the end of my post,and that he'd be alive if not for his flaws..and if he continued with the same flaws he'd be in jail or dead anyway by now if he kept doin the same shyt over and over...and u really think Nas wuz runnin round 50 deep with nikkas with guns following him everywhere ready to kill for em before he became Nas the best rapper in queens?:childplease:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

this... the guy was a fukkin pretender; he got caught up playing a "character" and the line between this persona and actual reality was blurred, and it ultimately ended up costing him his life

He's still the GOAT though right. Despite all this other extra shyt his music is the best of any genre.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I pointed out the flaws at the end of my post,and that he'd be alive if not for his flaws..and if he continued with the same flaws he'd be in jail or dead anyway by now if he kept doin the same shyt over and over...and u really think Nas wuz runnin round 50 deep with nikkas with guns following him everywhere ready to kill for em before he became Nas the best rapper in queens?:childplease:

yes:yeshrug:
not "following him around" as you would say
but yes they were all rolling together cause they all grew up together and they were all friends

:heh: at you thinking nas just got street cred when he got a record deal
all dem qb nikkas was tight
all dem dudes were cool
nas was especially cool with mega and lake

and dat was before a record deal was even on anyones mind.
dats like sayin bang em smurf just around 50 when he got a record deal
they were cool from time

there aint much difference from nas at 17 and nas at 21

u really wanna compare tupac at 17 to tupac at 21?

homie was overwhelmed by da street life and took a loving to it

again, he was young