Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So your response is to create an irrelevant question for you to answer?

how come you can’t let Jimmy get his own shine without bringing up LeBron?

You are no different than Trump supporters
Let’s not turn everything into politics. I’m not stupid enough to go down that rabbit hole with you.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Its not “politics”

Its dumb ass behavior.

“Bron supporters will feel” (who didnt tear down Jimmy) = trigger imaginary libs

shyt behavior
People compare LeBron James to Michael Jordan ever single day. Now, one poster compares Jimmy Butler to LeBron James and it’s WWIII to you weirdos. LeBron James keeps threatening retirement and keeping the spotlight on himself, I’m sure he won’t mind people discussing a little bit of Jimmy Butler vs LeBron banter.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
People compare LeBron James to
Dont care.

Yall just dumb with this supposed “bron dikk riders ______” in a thread weaponizng jimmy to tear Bron down, who had ZERO to do with Jimmy’s great run, and the focus is on “bron dikk riders” and how theyre would react aka “triggered they are.”

Trump supporter behavior :camby:

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dont care.

Yall just dumb with this supposed “bron dikk riders ______” in a thread weaponizng jimmy to tear Bron down, who had ZERO to do with Jimmy’s great run, and the focus is on “bron dikk riders” and how theyre would react aka “triggered they are.”

Trump supporter behavior :camby:
I see you’re obsessed with politics :dahell:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I see you’re obsessed with politics :dahell:
I’m talking about behavior. Who is talking about the dynamics of politics and public policy?

The manner of discourse is Trump supporter characteristic like

My Lord, . the level dumb in here.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m talking about behavior. Who is talking about the dynamics of politics and public policy?

The manner of discourse is Trump supporter characteristic like

My Lord, . the level dumb in here.
You continuously bringing Trump into this discussion is hilariously ironic :skip: Ego is your enemy:mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Himmy buckets is a bum nikka better thank his teammates for showing up

Shouldn’t Jimmy get credit for putting his teammates the opportunity to put that work in? If Jimmy doesn’t galvanize the Heat and set the tone in those first two games by taking over in the 4th and willing that team to victory, do they even get to a G7?

Jimmy was the guy receiving the majority of the defensive attention and the player that these teams are scheming against.

Like he was getting tripled against the Knicks despite being injured so do you just look at the box score and say he got lucky his teammates shown up?

Is Curry not a star because his style of play makes it possible for his teammates to blossom?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You seriously believed @10bandz dumbass counting? He's an obsessed stalker. I only made 2 comments on the entire site today between 5am and 10am Eastern time, and no comments at all yesterday between 5:30pm and 11:15pm Eastern time, so how have I been posting for "15 straight hours"?

You don't think you and plenty other posters here have approximately the same posting frequency on some days? Check the site every hour or so as a distraction from other shyt, sometimes go 3-4 hours in between? You wanna bet on that?

:laff: it's right there in your post history fakkit.You've made at least post during every hour except from 4-5am since 8pm last night.You'regoing out SO sad RN

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this nikka Rhakim blatantly lying when the proof is in his post history :dead:

He's talking about 5:30 - 11:15 est when I CLEARLY said his bender started at 8:15 pst :dead:

Literally from 8:15pm until now he's made at least one post during every clock hour except for 4am-5am......from 8pm until 12pm that's damn near 16 hours......it's literally right there :laff:

And don’t forget all his googling and stat compiling in between posts. So don’t let that “I only made 3 posts in two hours” fool you :dead:

Last edited:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy's "impressive" run wouldn't even rank in LeBron's Top 3 series vs. the Celtics.

Jimmy Butler averaged 24.7 PPG vs. the Celtics. To put that into perspective, LeBron has 7 career series vs. the Celtics alone that has a better PPG average.

Butler averaged 24.7 PPG against a weak Celtics defense that allowed 111.4 PPG this season.

LeBron scored 33.6 PPG against the 2012 Celtics elite defense that allowed 89.3 PPG.

There is levels to this. LeBron did that vs. an all-time great Defensive squad. A Celtics team with 4 Hall of famers.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Check the site every hour or so as a distraction from other shyt, sometimes go 3-4 hours in between? You wanna bet on that?

Check the site every hour as a distraction....all through the evening, middle of the night and the next morning? :dead:

You didn't go 3-4 hours in between in the timeframe im referencing neither :laff:

And you've been pretty much doing this for a over week straight :dead: