Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this nikka Rhakim blatantly lying when the proof is in his post history :dead:

He's talking about 5:30 - 11:15 est when I CLEARLY said his bender started at 8:15 pst :dead:

Literally from 8:15pm until now he's made at least one post during every clock hour except for 4am-5am......from 8pm until 12pm that's damn near 16 hours......it's literally right there

And don’t forget all his googling and stat compiling in between posts. So don’t let that “I only made 3 posts in two hours” fool you :dead:

He took the time to make a fukking video just to show the exact same thing I already said. :laff:

Where the fukk was my lie? Every single thing I said was true, dumbass. I included that 6-hour stretch because you had claimed "over 15 hours" and it was well within that window. 8:15 PM PDT to 10:18 AM PDT How many hours is that? So were you lying for effect, or are you just shyt at math?

Your entire bytch-fest is based on the fact that I posted 17 times in a 6-hour window, barely posted for the next five hours, then posted 11 more times in a 3.5 hour window. You thought that was newsworthy enough to write 4 comments on it and make a fukking video.

I can't tell which is more embarrassing - the fact that you're stalking my post history like anyone else gives a shyt when I post, or the fact that you had to lie to describe it because it wasn't interesting enough by itself. At least I'm talking about things in real life. You've just been talking about me recently:

Another disingenuous projection from this dork.
Rhakim a loser :mjlol:
I tr1ed 2 sH1t 0n D4 W4rrERZ

man, shut the fukk up already :laff::laff::laff:
:laff: :laff: :laff: this guy is losing it
You always think you can muddy the narrative with your misleading quotes and bullshyt......you're a fraud and nothing more and as time goes on this entire forum will figure it out. bytch ass nikka:mjlol:
then why you all up in the thread you fakkit?

Oh nevermind, we know why :mjlol:
You haven't take a break off this forum in since we got eliminated. :mjlol:
Between trying to expose Sccit in TLR and defending Bron, Rhakim has been on a 3 day bender on this forum.
Fraud ass Rhakim
Rhakim at it again, he's on a 6 day bender :wow:
what a fukking bender :picard:
@Rhakim talking about he doesn't know shyt about european soccer fans but brought up Messi anyway :mjlol:. this reminds me of during the world cup when he got swiftly ran out of the official thread for trying to be an expert using the same bullshyt tactics he uses in basketball discussions :dead:
He really thinks no one notices this shyt :laff:

Imagine being impressed with using your time that way. :dead:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@Rhakim is literally bodying nikkas ITT and none of his valid points/discussion are being actually replied to

I'm not gonna lie this sub is worse than reddit when it comes to talking ball, cause all nikkas actually care about is random narratives by big names they can make up in their heads.
Wild dikkeating right here

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
OP was talking about he can't wait for the Finals because it'll be "agenda free" hoops in a previous post but is pushing an absolute nasty agenda. you're just like everyone else

there's so much you can pick apart in that post, I don't know even know where to start but they clearly got they wanted with all of these posts lol

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Everything doesn't have to revolve around LeBron... My god basketball discourse is straight cringe right now
Surprised u didn’t catch a neg bc u said “everything doesn’t have to revolve around LeBron”…….that dudes’ stans are worse than Beyonces on here. Only stanbase that’s worse than those 2 on TheColi is Nas :lolbron: