Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You’re emotional and not thinking clearly :francis:

My posts continue to keep you in your feelings for whatever reason. :mjlol:

tPNSnGn.png

eOfowrK.png
Next week I’m going to make a thread titled something like “posters in their feelings unappreciation”

There’s a poster that’s been tagging and mentioning me for over a year. Half of his posts are about me. All over one post over a year ago :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Might need an order of protection lol
Seriously lol. These posts are a month apart:

I embarrassed you in one thread and now you're following me like a fakkit. The fact that you don’t even have anything to say in the thread :russ:

You know you embarrassed somebody on thecoli when they come into another thread and don’t even post about the topic but came just to tag you a million times and dap every post against yours without even reading it. :huhldup:

Notice how both times I specifically noted how he comes into thread to post only about me and not the thread topic. I didn’t notice it was the same person until I looked him up and realized I told him the same exact thing a month ago :mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The thread premise is flawed. I can think of a few LeBron final runs that eclipse what Jimmy did. No shade at Jimmy though, he's a dawg

Daps
Cats act like the competition is so amazing now and Jimmy Butler who is a Star, not a Superstar took a team full of role players and undrafted players to the NBA Finals lol.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cats act like the competition is so amazing now and Jimmy Butler who is a Star, not a Superstar took a team full of role players and undrafted players to the NBA Finals lol.

How he carry a team there when they won games in the playoffs when he didn’t even play and was outplayed by Caleb Martin against Boston