Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wasnt it you who STICKIED Scottie Pippen and his shenanigan Pro-Bron/Anti-MJ nonsense?

Who was saying “hey man! Scottie is right! He gets it!!” Who??

And you have the GALL to say Bron Stans are working overtime.

This shyt is serious to you because Bron haters STAY doing the most :dahell:

You actually stickied that dust head shyt

WHAT DOES SCOTTIE
shytTING ON MIKE
HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH
WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT?

:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

IM TALKING ABOUT ALL
OF YOU nikkaS.

:dead:YOU ALREADY ADMITTED
THAT THIS IS THE 4TH JIMMY
THREAD YOUVE BEEN IN
THIS POST SEASON THROWING SALT.

No, that was threads of ALL types where it could have been construed that I said anything less than perfect about Jimmy. The main one was just the ECF thread, the other two before this were a single comment each. Doesn't fit your claim that I'd been obsessed with diminishing him all postseason.

And lol at 4 threads in two months being a big deal. What's your count on throwing salt at Bron this postseason? 20 threads? 25 threads?

Wasnt it you who STICKIED Scottie Pippen and his shenanigan Pro-Bron/Anti-MJ nonsense?

Who was saying “hey man! Scottie is right! He gets it!!” Who??

And you have the GALL to say Bron Stans are working overtime.

This shyt is serious to you because Bron haters STAY doing the most :dahell:

You actually stickied that dust head shyt

Breh, remember when he stickied 30 consecutive threads about Draymond just to push his agenda? I just checked, and he claimed 2016/2017 Draymond was an inferior player to:

Gordon Hayward
Hassan Whiteside
Jabari Parker
CJ McCollum
Rudy Gobert
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Carmelo Anthony

He did over THIRTY threads of work just to claim that Draymond was an inferior player to Hassan Whiteside and Jabari Parker. Yet he bytches and moans when anyone fails to acknowledge that his favorite former Bulls aren't the bestest.

Of course, at the end of that year Draymond made All-NBA for the 2nd year in a row, won DPOY, and averaged 13-9-7 on 45/41/70 splits in the postseason on the way to his 2nd title. But he was no Jabari Parker, that's for sure.

This is a mod in a real basketball forum in America. :laff:

Last edited:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
If Jimmy wins it all, it would be more impressive than pretty much any other stars run not just LeBron.

Yes that includes your God Kobe, steph, giannis, Jordan, magic, etc

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is Jimmy Butler's Playoff Run OBJECTIVELY better than any LeBron run? I will use OBJECTIVE metrics that are universally used to compare players. I'm comparing Jimmy Butler's run to all 16 of LeBron's playoff appearances.

Butler- 28.5 PPG

LeBron has 7 runs better

Butler- 5.7 APG

LeBron has 14 runs better

Butler- 7.0 Reb

All 16 LeBron runs are better

Butler- 48.3 FG%

LeBron has 10 runs better

Butler: -14.9 Plus/Minus
Well said.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No, that was threads of ALL types where it could have been construed that I said anything less than perfect about Jimmy. The main one was just the ECF thread, the other two before this were a single comment each. Doesn't fit your claim that I'd been obsessed with diminishing him all postseason.

And lol at 4 threads in two months being a big deal. What's your count on throwing salt at Bron this postseason? 20 threads? 25 threads?

Breh, remember when he stickied 30 consecutive threads about Draymond just to push his agenda? I just checked, and he claimed 2016/2017 Draymond was an inferior player to:

Gordon Hayward
Hassan Whiteside
Jabari Parker
CJ McCollum
Rudy Gobert
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Carmelo Anthony

He did over THIRTY threads of work just to claim that Draymond was an inferior player to Hassan Whiteside and Jabari Parker. Yet he bytches and moans when anyone fails to acknowledge that his favorite former Bulls aren't the bestest.

Of course, at the end of that year Draymond made All-NBA for the 2nd year in a row, won DPOY, and averaged 13-9-7 on 45/41/70 splits in the postseason on the way to his 2nd title. But he was no Jabari Parker, that's for sure.

This is a mod in a real basketball form in America. :laff:
Ridiculous

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

WHAT DOES SCOTTIE
shytTING ON MIKE
HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH
WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT?

Its your Bron hate. Scottie’s spaced out rant was a sticky worth conduit to be on that same shyt over and over again. ie…your presence in this thread.

Bron haters STAY doing the most while accusing others of doing so.

:camby: