Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its your Bron hate. Scottie’s spaced out rant was a sticky worth conduit to be on that same shyt over and over again. ie…your presence in this thread.

Bron haters STAY doing the most while accusing others of doing so.

:camby:

LMAO

THAT THREAD WAS HIGHLIGHTED
TO CLOWN SCOTTIE FOR SAYING
MIKE WAS A HORRIBLE PLAYER
BEFORE HE GOT THERE.

GETCHO OLD INSECURE
BRON GATEKEEPING ASS OUTTA HERE.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
going back to 8:15pm pst last night, Rhakim has made at least one post during every hour except for the 4am-5am hour.

we're talking over 15 hours now. what a fukking bender :picard:

:dead:HES REACHED @Gil Scott-Heroin LEVELS

JIMMY GOT nikkaS
LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW.
scared.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

LMAO

THAT THREAD WAS HIGHLIGHTED
TO CLOWN SCOTTIE FOR SAYING
MIKE WAS A HORRIBLE PLAYER
BEFORE HE GOT THERE.

GETCHO OLD INSECURE
BRON GATEKEEPING ASS OUTTA HERE.

We’ve seen death of sports figures that couldnt get stickied.

Youve fukked up the basketball culture of this forum with the trash agendas.

Bron haters are the ruin of sports talk and do the dumbest shyt…ie…posting a Scottie spaced out rant.

Just dusty

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what a fukking bender :picard:

Since the debate started OP has more posts in this thread alone than I've made on the entire site, but you stay obsessed with me. :mjlol:

You've been stalking me for months now, you admitted that you were going to keep stalking me until you felt like you had won, so I guess that means you still feel lost.

HES REACHED @Gil Scott-Heroin LEVELS

JIMMY GOT nikkaS
LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW.

You just woke up and you've already made as many comments today as I have, and I'm about to go to sleep. :dead:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Since the debate started OP has more posts in this thread alone than I've made on the entire site, but you stay obsessed with me. :mjlol:

You've been stalking me for months now, you admitted that you were going to keep stalking me until you felt like you had won, so I guess that means you still feel lost.

You already have just as many posts today as I do and I'm about to go to sleep after a full day while you just woke up. :dead:

:mjlol:ARE YOU RETARED?

nikka YOUVE BEEN POSTING
FOR 15 STRAIGHT HOURS.

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING
ABOUT THE NUMBER OF POSTS YOU MADE.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
It is impressive what a Jimmy lead team has done so far, especially considering they was dead to rights in the 2nd play-in game for the 8th seed. The team some how caught fire after at the right time like a Cinderella team in the NCAA tournment. If they get 2 games in The Finals or even pull off the upset and win, it will be more impressive than what Bron lead Cavs team did in 18.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:mjlol:ARE YOU RETARED?

nikka YOUVE BEEN POSTING
FOR 15 STRAIGHT HOURS.

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING
ABOUT THE NUMBER OF POSTS YOU MADE.

You seriously believed @10bandz dumbass counting? He's an obsessed stalker. I only made 2 comments on the entire site today between 5am and 10am Eastern time, and no comments at all yesterday between 5:30pm and 11:15pm Eastern time, so how have I been posting for "15 straight hours"?

You don't think you and plenty other posters here have approximately the same posting frequency on some days? Check the site every hour or so as a distraction from other shyt, sometimes go 3-4 hours in between? You wanna bet on that?

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Its a damn shame that J’s success cant be celebrated without Bron haters anchoring Bron to J’s success out of his the blue.

It aint Bron stans making threads and using him to tear Jimmy down. But the opposite to build Jimmy up.

Bron haters do the most

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Its a damn shame that J’s success cant be celebrated without Bron haters anchoring Bron to J’s success out of his the blue.

It aint Bron stans making threads and using him to tear Jimmy down. But the opposite to build Jimmy up.

Bron haters do the most

Funny shyt is, they lost the argument pages ago when we actually brought out specific rosters and numbers.

Everyone pointed out a few too many times that they were getting bodied by the "objective" arguments. Now they've abandoned any attempt to make a point and are just left with personal attacks.

[See yet another just two comments below. Like clockwork.]

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Funny shyt is, they lost the argument pages ago when we actually brought out specific rosters and numbers. Everyone pointed out a few too many times that they were getting bodied by the "objective" arguments. Now they've abandoned any attempt to make a point and are just left with personal attacks.
There shouldn’t be an argument to be had.

Creating threads for no reason other than disliking Bron while giving each other awkward “we triggered the libs” trump supporter like daps to supposed Bron stans/gatekeepers whatever they call who did zero.

Just trash NBA talk as always.

Let JB have his success without creating Bron as a measure of it.

A bunch of weirdos. No one created threads using Bron to tear Jimmy’s accomplishments down.

No one

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The LeBron James dikk riders gonna retire along with King James when he finally hangs em up? :russ: Cause we all know that they will front for quite some time once he retires there’s no way they immediately dikk ride the next super duper star:mjlol: Real basketball fans rejoice:blessed:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
All you're doing is holding LeBron's greatness against him with takes like this.

Like 'yeah, we expect it from LeBron, we don't expect it from Butler' shyt.

And being in the play-in and down to shyt teams like Chicago shouldn't be used in any 'impressive' context :russ: