Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You seriously believed @10bandz dumbass counting? He's an obsessed stalker. I only made 2 comments on the entire site today between 5am and 10am Eastern time, and no comments at all yesterday between 5:30pm and 11:15pm Eastern time, so how have I been posting for "15 straight hours"?

You don't think you and plenty other posters here have approximately the same posting frequency on some days? Check the site every hour or so as a distraction from other shyt, sometimes go 3-4 hours in between? You wanna bet on that?

HEY RHI RHI
COME EXPLAIN THIS.
this nikka Rhakim blatantly lying when the proof is in his post history :dead:

He's talking about 5:30 - 11:15 est when I CLEARLY said his bender started at 8:15 pst :dead:

Literally from 8:15pm until now he's made at least one post during every clock hour except for 4am-5am......from 8pm until 12pm that's damn near 16 hours......it's literally right there :laff:

And don’t forget all his googling and stat compiling in between posts. So don’t let that “I only made 3 posts in two hours” fool you :dead:

:devil:
:evil:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy's "impressive" run wouldn't even rank in LeBron's Top 3 series vs. the Celtics.

Jimmy Butler averaged 24.7 PPG vs. the Celtics. To put that into perspective, LeBron has 7 career series vs. the Celtics alone that has a better PPG average.

Butler averaged 24.7 PPG against a weak Celtics defense that allowed 111.4 PPG this season.

LeBron scored 33.6 PPG against the 2012 Celtics elite defense that allowed 89.3 PPG.

There is levels to this. LeBron did that vs. an all-time great Defensive squad. A Celtics team with 4 Hall of famers.
Bron had a 30.7 PER that playoffs. Jimmy is at 25.8 this year. About on par with Bron's 2015 run. The no Love/hobbled Kyrie year. Was actually a down year for Bron too.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Shouldn’t Jimmy get credit for putting his teammates the opportunity to put that work in? If Jimmy doesn’t galvanize the Heat and set the tone in those first two games by taking over in the 4th and willing that team to victory, do they even get to a G7?

Jimmy was the guy receiving the majority of the defensive attention and the player that these teams are scheming against.

Like he was getting tripled against the Knicks despite being injured so do you just look at the box score and say he got lucky his teammates shown up?

Is Curry not a star because his style of play makes it possible for his teammates to blossom?
I’m not looking at the box score I look when he drives get stuck and passes out and his team do the rest. Caleb, Gabe those guys have made great plays. You can say Himmy sometimes set them up but I’ve seen both Caleb and gabe make their own opportunities happen. Kyle Lowry was also creating for the team too. His teammates deserve just as much credit man.

Curry is a star but that scheme the warriors run the motion offense that they have then the unselfishness of the culture is what makes his teammates blossom. Curry doesn’t always have the best look but he will pass the rock if someone has a better shot.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

He's talking about 5:30 - 11:15 est when I CLEARLY said his bender started at 8:15 pst :dead:

Literally from 8:15pm until now he's made at least one post during every clock hour except for 4am-5am......from 8pm until 12pm that's damn near 16 hours......it's literally right there :laff:

And don’t forget all his googling and stat compiling in between posts. So don’t let that “I only made 3 posts in two hours” fool you :dead:

@Rhakim find employment. I'm begging you. I dont want you to be another statistic :sadcam:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

I fukking love the coli man. No other website on the internet would have nikkas arguing about dumb shyt like this with screen recordings and everything :dead:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Its a damn shame that J’s success cant be celebrated without Bron haters anchoring Bron to J’s success out of his the blue.

It aint Bron stans making threads and using him to tear Jimmy down. But the opposite to build Jimmy up.

Bron haters do the most
They be trolling and y'all keep falling for it. Let them die lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
mans basically said "someone has a different opinion that goes against what i was thinking, making me very insecure" :laff:
Nah. Yall douche NBA can give a player accolades without it having an agenda.
NBA talks are trash.