Jim Sterling (Destructoid) : "Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:bryan:

What grown person with a social life has time to buy every single game and play them as they come out.. fukk a que...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus dropped in 2012 btw fuk nikka

So you don't play games now:mindblown: if you didn't have time to play them when they came out, why would you have time to play them now?

And ninja gaiden sigma is a port of a port of a 5 year old game.

Let me ask you a question. How do you think Sony decides which games they are gonna give away? They aren't giving a way games that people are actualy buying. They are giving you games that nobody wants and charging you for them, and all you ps3 stans go:blessed:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:snoop: you are paying for the games they are not "free" are gamefly games "free" you pay a subscription they send them to you. You are paying for the content.

As for your question. We all now XBL silver<<<<<<PSN

In my opinion the value is just not there for ps+ I can honestly say that I played ALL those games a long time ago.

ok nerd, so you played every game in existence:obama:

Meanwhile, does gamefly give you access to Cloud Storage? NO

does gamefly give you access to early betas? NO

does gamefly give you access to early demos? NO

Can you Download a game from Gamefly.com?? NO

does gamefly offer 50% 40% 30% 20% 10% for anything?? NO

They do charge you $15 bucks for 1 game every month its out though... Have fun trying to complete trying to squeeze a hundred hours into that game in under a month being someone who not a loser with a job and social life

Gamefly -1 game of your choice out for a year running you about $180

PS+ MULTIPLE titles at random $50 a year included whats in the bolded... Need I go on

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My daughter has little big planet. I played ninja gaiden 5 years ago. I bought infamous used and took it back. I have plants vs zombies on my iPhone. I played Darksiders, I literaly bought it for $10 in the Walmart discount bin.

Am I missing anything?

The point is that not everyone has played the games we get for free on PSN..YOU MAY HAVE..but not everyone.

I'm eating off Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Wipeout on Vita alone. That is MORE than the price of PSN plus alone.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So you don't play games now:mindblown: if you didn't have time to play them when they came out, why would you have time to play them now?

And ninja gaiden sigma is a port of a port of a 5 year old game.

Let me ask you a question. How do you think Sony decides which games they are gonna give away? They aren't giving a way games that people are actualy buying. They are giving you games that nobody wants and charging you for them, and all you ps3 stans go:blessed:
:gladbron:
OK... like buddy said earlier, you're obviously trolling..

I guess i'm missing the part about Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus being a horrible game that no one wants to play... but go ahead and troll away...
:why: @ me not playing games because I dont have time to buy and play every game that comes out that i'm interested in

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The point is that not everyone has played the games we get for free on PSN..YOU MAY HAVE..but not everyone.

I'm eating off Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Wipeout on Vita alone. That is MORE than the price of PSN plus alone.

Gravity rush and wipeout are FREE on ios. Or if a promotion isn't going on they are $1

As for uncharted I haven't owned a handheld since the game gear, how old are you?

There are better subscription services than ps+, I know your Sony fanboy logic won't let you admit that, but the truth is the truth:manny:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gravity rush and wipeout are FREE on ios. Or if a promotion isn't going on they are $1

As for uncharted I haven't owned a handheld since the game gear, how old are you?

There are better subscription services than ps+, I know your Sony fanboy logic won't let you admit that, but the truth is the truth:manny:

No, you are just thinking of yourself.....:leostare:

Nothing is wrong with a handheld. I play my vita sitting on the throne or on the plane (I travel 75% of the time for my job).

Just because it doesn't work for YOU doesn't mean it's bad for others. :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:gladbron:
OK... like buddy said earlier, you're obviously trolling..

I guess i'm missing the part about Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus being a horrible game that no one wants to play... but go ahead and troll away...
:why: @ me not playing games because I dont have time to buy and play every game that comes out that i'm interested in

I never said ninja gaiden was a bad game. It's actualy one of my favorites. I said it was old and not selling well, which is why they give it to you for ps+

You didn't answer my question.

if you didn't have time to play them when they came out, why would you have time to play them now?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ohhh: so XBL gold is a good deal.

The problem with Live is not the shyt you get with it, the point is you shouldn't have to pay MS to play online.

Charge nikkaz for netflix, espn app, and all that shyt. Not to play online. That should be FREE.

That's all nikkaz are sayin this thread. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SHOULD BE FREE! ESP SINCE THE MAJORITY OF GAMES ARE PEER TO PEER THAT ARE PLAYED ON LIVE! CHARGING YOU TO USE YOUR OWN CONNECTION IS fukkED UP

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: You mean Gravity Rush(that exclusive PS Vita game) and Wipeout(exclusive PSN game) is available on ios??

Find me a better service than PS+ on consoles for games where I get all of those features PS+ includes. Dont' tell me if I go on ebay and bid I can buy Infamous and have it shipped to my house faster than I can download it. Please don't.

I know your a fanboy and a troll(a very annoying one honestly) so you'll find it hard to admit that :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok nerd, so you played every game in existence:obama:

Meanwhile, does gamefly give you access to Cloud Storage? NO

does gamefly give you access to early betas? NO

does gamefly give you access to early demos? NO

Can you Download a game from Gamefly.com?? NO

does gamefly offer 50% 40% 30% 20% 10% for anything?? NO

They do charge you $15 bucks for 1 game every month its out though... Have fun trying to complete trying to squeeze a hundred hours into that game in under a month being someone who not a loser with a job and social life

Gamefly -1 game of your choice out for a year running you about $180

PS+ MULTIPLE titles at random $50 a year included whats in the bolded... Need I go on

If I only get 4 games the entire year from gamefly im saving money. Seeing how I get more than 10 the service is a good deal.

Why would I need cloud storage if they are giving me the physical discs?

Like I said before, betas are offered to XBL silver members free of charge.

Why would I need demos if they are sending me full games?

And yes gamefly offers deeply discounted games and so does XBL silver.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
only thing i have used my PSN+ is free Super Street Fighter and King of Fighters 13. I don't really have any interest in the other games :manny:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
i've actually never had a problem getting games i wanted either. i've had dead space 3 sitting in my que since it release date was announced and it should be in the mail tomorrow. it also helps that i live 20 mins away from it's california distribution center, but you need to have the game in your que atleast two days before it's released.

thats cool...I have nice income where I can splurge on what games I want so I wasn't sweating it. It just seemed like I could never get anything new when I had it.