Jim Sterling (Destructoid) : "Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry"

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
At least here you're admitting that anyone paying $60 to have access to the shyt thats free on PSN is a moron

, only thing you get for free with Silver is access to the market...

you always bytching about cheating but the only game you ever mention is Uncharted 3 like that one game represents the entire library of psn online games.. Since i've owned a ps3 the only game i've that i've played where cheaters make the online unplayable is the COD series.. No one should be still playing that garbage anyway.. none of the other games i've played were ruined by cheaters, quit spreading lies to get your desperate pathetic overexaggerated point across

@ the bolded

ACCESS to Netflix is free moron try and keep up
1.) Name the game. I've only dropped examples in every thread begging people to name the game. What part of "The keys are in the wild, PSN no longer can stop hackers" do you not understand :mindblown:

2.) Access to Neflix is free on ps3, but I was talking about Xbox. You did say try to keep up tho :snoop:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
When a beta is released it is usualy offered to all XBL members. You are right about cloud saves. Early demos go to silver users as well, yes gold members get them first, but silver members still get them before PSN members for some games .
But not before PLUS members
All XBL membersget discounts on games, some as low as 50% plus there are always promotions to reduce the cost of XBL gold.

Ps+ your are paying for "free" stuff and discounts.
as far as discounts go, how is it any different from LIVE?? ILL ANSWER:shaq: you're paying for 50% discounts ( no free games though) the difference is you have a CHOICE on PSN to subscribe to those extra perks
How does it even make sense to PAY for free stuff and discounts that you don't even get to pick. They just give you old games that nobodies buying anymore. With silver at least the stuff you do get is actualy free.

Do GOLD members get to pick what they get discounts for??:birdman:

Free Games > No free games no matter how you try and spin it
:deadmanny: at you bragging about getting a 5 year old game for "free"

It wouldn't matter if the game was 50 years old.. If its still a good game that i've never played.......INSTA-DOWNLOAD BYTCH!!!:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But not before PLUS members
as far as discounts go, how is it any different from LIVE?? ILL ANSWER:shaq: you're paying for 50% discounts ( no free games though) the difference is you have a CHOICE on PSN to subscribe to those extra perks

Silver members get discounts and they aren't paying anything. This is the true meaning of free. Paying for discounts?:mindblown:

Do GOLD members get to pick what they get discounts for??:birdman:

You don't get to pick what's on sale. They give you a list of games and you buy the ones you want.

And the games aren't "free" if you are paying for them.

It wouldn't matter if the game was 50 years old.. If its still a good game that i've never played.......INSTA-DOWNLOAD BYTCH!!!:umad:

If you wanted to play those old games you would have played them when they came out. The three best games ever released on ps+ can be found in your GameStop bargain bin for less than your ps+ subscription. As for games like plants vs zombies and sonic 4 :deadmanny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
1.) Name the game. I've only dropped examples in every thread begging people to name the game. What part of "The keys are in the wild, PSN no longer can stop hackers" do you not understand :mindblown:

2.) Access to Neflix is free on ps3, but I was talking about Xbox. You did say try to keep up tho :snoop:

Only game i've seen you cry about cheaters in is U3

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

THese dudes act like every gamer has played every single game in existence. I never played Darksiders, Infamous 2, Payday the heist, or RE5 so I'm happy as hell wit my FREE downloads :myman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
THese dudes act like every gamer has played every single game in existence. I never played Darksiders, Infamous 2, Payday the heist, or RE5 so I'm happy as hell wit my FREE downloads :myman:

The point is those games are old AND you're still paying for them AND you don't get to pick which ones you want. You'd do better getting a gamefly account.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
@Cockmeat Sandwich breh you didn't prove anything. saying what you think a average gamer is isn't proof. the video you posted is also a glitch and not a hack. it's also found on the xbox 360

there is a exploitable glitch that makes the gun disappear and launches you in the air after knifing someone.

i know about these glitches because i actually play bf3.....on the xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The point is those games are old AND you're still paying for them AND you don't get to pick which ones you want. You'd do better getting a gamefly account.

LMAO get a Gamefly account and see if you can actually get a game that you want :laff: Getting a new game is almost impossible. And the point is its 2013 and you're STILL paying to play online................................................................TWICE. :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
LMAO get a Gamefly account and see if you can actually get a game that you want :laff: Getting a new game is almost impossible.

Nope I got Assasins creed. Borderlands 2 and far cry 3 at home right now.

Edit: oh and when I get a game I like, I just tell them it got lost in the mail and they send me another one:win:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Nope I got Assasins creed. Borderlands 2 and far cry 3 at home right now.

Edit: oh and when I get a game I like, I just tell them it got lost in the mail and they send me another one:win:

Don't lie, you waited months to get those. I had Gamefly for like 2 months and it was impossible to get anything new. Cancelled that shyt wit a quickness.:stop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't lie, you waited months to get those. I had Gamefly for like 2 months and it was impossible to get anything new. Cancelled that shyt wit a quickness.:stop:

Not lying. You gotta work your game que. as soon as the games show up for "coming soon" put them in your que, and that will be your place in line. Also you gotta make sure you have an open spot on the games release day.

And anyway. Waiting a couple weeks for assassins creed>>>>>>>>>>>>>waiting five years for ninja gaiden

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Silver members get discounts and they aren't paying anything. This is the true meaning of free. Paying for discounts?:mindblown:

If you had to choose?

Playing a game online with friends no charge

OR

getting a discount but no online play

We both know your answer :skip:

You don't get to pick what's on sale. They give you a list of games and you buy the ones you want.

And the games aren't "free" if you are paying for them.

So again

Free Games > No free games

If you wanted to play those old games you would have played them when they came out. The three best games ever released on ps+ can be found in your GameStop bargain bin for less than your ps+ subscription. As for games like plants vs zombies and sonic 4 :deadmanny:
Say I was broke when it came out.. Now I get it for free with my prescription... Its free because I chose (MY CHOICE) to spend 50 a year on PLUS for cloud gaming and early betas and discounts on PS1 and PS2 HD classics, but as a side perk every month i'm offered access to titles I may or may not have played not just PSN games but actual AAA titles that I missed or are on the backlog.... lol @ infamous 1 & 2, Darksiders, SSF4(AE), KING OF FIGHTERS, and Ninja Gaiden being games like PlantsvsZombies and Sonic :childplease: BUT I'll take Plantsvs Zombies and Sonic too BYTCH CUZ ITS FREE!!!!

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

i've actually never had a problem getting games i wanted either. i've had dead space 3 sitting in my que since it release date was announced and it should be in the mail tomorrow. it also helps that i live 20 mins away from it's california distribution center, but you need to have the game in your que atleast two days before it's released.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not lying. You gotta work your game que. as soon as the games show up for "coming soon" put them in your que, and that will be your place in line. Also you gotta make sure you have an open spot on the games release day.

And anyway. Waiting a couple weeks for assassins creed>>>>>>>>>>>>>waiting five years for ninja gaiden

:bryan:

What grown person with a social life has time to buy every single game and play them as they come out.. fukk a que...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus dropped in 2012 btw fuk nikka

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you had to choose?

Playing a game online with friends no charge

OR

getting a discount but no online play

We both know your answer :skip:

So again

Free Games > No free games

Say I was broke when it came out.. Now I get it for free with my prescription... Its free because I chose (MY CHOICE) to spend 50 a year on PLUS for cloud gaming and early betas and discounts on PS1 and PS2 HD classics, but as a side perk every month i'm offered access to titles I may or may not have played not just PSN games but actual AAA titles that I missed or are on the backlog.... lol @ infamous 1 & 2, Darksiders, SSF4(AE), KING OF FIGHTERS, and Ninja Gaiden being games like PlantsvsZombies and Sonic :childplease: BUT I'll take Plantsvs Zombies and Sonic too BYTCH CUZ ITS FREE!!!!

:snoop: you are paying for the games they are not "free" are gamefly games "free" you pay a subscription they send them to you. You are paying for the content.

As for your question. We all now XBL silver<<<<<<PSN

In my opinion the value is just not there for ps+ I can honestly say that I played ALL those games a long time ago.