Jim Sterling (Destructoid) : "Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:ohhh: You mean Gravity Rush(that exclusive PS Vita game) and Wipeout(exclusive PSN game) is available on ios??

Find me a better service than PS+ on consoles for games where I get all of those features PS+ includes. Dont' tell me if I go on ebay and bid I can buy Infamous and have it shipped to my house faster than I can download it. Please don't.

I know your a fanboy and a troll(a very annoying one honestly) so you'll find it hard to admit that :troll:

:ohhh: my bad I was talking about this
1_398348506_icon_small.png
and this
th

I've already explained why game fly is a better deal. Discounted games are all over the place paying Sony for discounts is ass backwards

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
thats cool...I have nice income where I can splurge on what games I want so I wasn't sweating it. It just seemed like I could never get anything new when I had it.

:stopitslime: but you complain about the price of XBL and brag about the fact that your getting discounts on 5 year old games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The problem with Live is not the shyt you get with it, the point is you shouldn't have to pay MS to play online.

Charge nikkaz for netflix, espn app, and all that shyt. Not to play online. That should be FREE.

That's all nikkaz are sayin this thread. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SHOULD BE FREE! ESP SINCE THE MAJORITY OF GAMES ARE PEER TO PEER THAT ARE PLAYED ON LIVE! CHARGING YOU TO USE YOUR OWN CONNECTION IS fukkED UP

And Sony is charging you for "free" games and coupons that nobody wants:pachaha:

People see the value in XBL which is why they have such a large user base. If you don't see it fine, but don't act like others can't see the value.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And Sony is charging you for "free" games and coupons that nobody wants:pachaha:

People see the value in XBL which is why they have such a large user base. If you don't see it fine, but don't act like others can't see the value.

PS plus is an OPTION. YOU DON'T NEED PSN PLUS TO PLAY ONLINE!

YOU HAVE NO OPTION TO PLAY ONLINE WITH XBOX OTHER THAN BUYING LIVE.

If you can't comprehend that...... :what:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:stopitslime: but you complain about the price of XBL and brag about the fact that your getting discounts on 5 year old games

When you get older you'll understand the principle of things young pup.:obama: I make a very nice living and I don't give a shyt if XBL was $10 a year, I still wouldn't pay it when online is free everywhere else.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

One is a option, the other one is obligatory. If you can't see that then go ahead and let your GOLD run out and then try to stunt on nikkas online with a silver membership.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

One is a option, the other one is obligatory. If you can't see that then go ahead and let your GOLD run out and then try to stunt on nikkas online with a silver membership.

XBL gold is optional. If one doesn't see the value he will go elsewhere. Signing up for ps+ is optional, but the content you get is not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When you get older you'll understand the principle of things young pup.:obama: I make a very nice living and I don't give a shyt if XBL was $10 a year, I still wouldn't pay it when online is free everywhere else.

Yeah I understand capitalism. A company comes up with a product that people want, then they sell it. If people find value in the service it will be successful.

I just find it ironic that you got all this money, but you complain about the price of something while bragging about a discount plan that you have pay for.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
XBL gold is optional. If one doesn't see the value he will go elsewhere. Signing up for ps+ is optional, but the content you get is not.

:childplease:

XBL gold is needed to play online. If you ONLY got a 360 what you gonna do then?? And signing up for Gold is optional, but the content you get is not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

PS plus is an OPTION. YOU DON'T NEED PSN PLUS TO PLAY ONLINE!

YOU HAVE NO OPTION TO PLAY ONLINE WITH XBOX OTHER THAN BUYING LIVE.

If you can't comprehend that...... :what:

I can comprehend that. People have the option of playing for free yet they still willingly buy Xbox's AND pay for gold service.

Even some of the Sony fanboys on this site CHOOSE to buy XBL gold. Why is that?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:childplease:

XBL gold is needed to play online. If you ONLY got a 360 what you gonna do then?? And signing up for Gold is optional, but the content you get is not.

XBL gold has always been a paid service. People still choose to buy Xbox's. why?

If PSN was such a superior deal wouldn't they just buy a ps3?

Why do you have a gold account?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I understand capitalism. A company comes up with a product that people want, then they sell it. If people find value in the service it will be successful.

I just find it ironic that you got all this money, but you complain about the price of something while bragging about a discount plan that you have pay for.

Find us the posts where we complain about the "PRICE" in of itself as in "DAMN :damn: why is it so expensive!!?? I don't got that money for that!"

NOBODY is complaining about the price, ahh forget it. You'z a clever troll.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I never said ninja gaiden was a bad game. It's actualy one of my favorites. I said it was old and not selling well, which is why they give it to you for ps+

You didn't answer my question.

if you didn't have time to play them when they came out, why would you have time to play them now?

:what:What kinda retarded ass question is this?? If I didn't have time to play it when it first came out, does that mean I'll never have time to play it later??

You just said Ninja Gaiden Sigma was one of your favorite games... Meaning its a good game that you paid for... why does how much it sold or how old it is matter if its a good game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Find us the posts where we complain about the "PRICE" in of itself as in "DAMN :damn: why is it so expensive!!?? I don't got that money for that!"

NOBODY is complaining about the price, ahh forget it. You'z a clever troll.

I'm not looking through posts for that. If money is no object to you AND you are such a serious gamer. Why do you complain about paying a for XBL gold?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
XBL gold has always been a paid service. People still choose to buy Xbox's. why?
Some people buy it to play Halo, Gears, their friends have it so they buy it to fit in, it's always been mostly cheaper and they may prefer the console look and controller.

If PSN was such a superior deal wouldn't they just buy a ps3?
they do. Plenty of people buy PS3's as well. There are more PS3's in the wild worldwide. Don't bring up America only. But we don't buy PS3 JUST for PSN though doggie stop playing dumb. *goes into argument over good exclusives and sales*

Why do you have a gold account?
My gold account is expired right now homeboy. If I get gold in the future, I want to play online because I can't play Gears or Halo on PS3 simple as that.

Same way why do you have a ps3 if Xbox is the superior deal?? You want to play the Last of Us breh.
:troll: