Jim Sterling (Destructoid) : "Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry"

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The Xbox 360 owner has systematically worked to hold its content to ransom in an increasingly futile bid to make Xbox Live Gold look worth its fee. The biggest feature is, of course, online play -- something available for free on PS3, Wii U, and PC. The company took something that was already a given, and held it back.

but but but, online play is so much better on XBL

because you pay for it unlike the others :troll:

In all seriousness, when people pay for something they instinctive feel like its better because of that. Even if it's not, its just the way our brains are wired. I'm sure there are some retarded Xbots who think their experience is better than PC gamers also because online is free for them too.

I have both PS3/360 and can't tell the difference at all, I guess folks are pretending like NBA 2K13 on 360 isn't a complete lagfest that is totally played differently online than it is offline.

You basically got to learn your shot timings all over again if you choose to play online but its still worth paying for because its XBL and therefore better because we pay

:troll:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
but but but, online play is so much better on XBL

because you pay for it unlike the others :troll:

In all seriousness, when people pay for something they instinctive feel like its better because of that. Even if it's not, its just the way our brains are wired. I'm sure there are some retarded Xbots who think their experience is better than PC gamers also because online is free for them too.

I have both PS3/360 and can't tell the difference at all, I guess folks are pretending like NBA 2K13 on 360 isn't a complete lagfest that is totally played differently online than it is offline.

You basically got to learn your shot timings all over again if you choose to play online but its still worth paying for because its XBL and therefore better because we pay

:troll:
Bruh, first off. I experience NO LAG when I play 2k13. 1 on 1 or Team up
The reason XBL works better by default is the XBL has a ping limitation. PSN doesn't
If you don't expect to run into bullshyt, you wouldn't even notice it
But you have encountered it. Sometimes in gaming when you be like 'Man, that was bullshyt.. I got him first'
What your not realizing is your probably did :leon:
So when online games get wonky like THEY ALL DO its mandatory that these games get patched properly
Its fact they don't on PS3. So you have to deal with the same extreme gamers who have to take it to the extreme everytime they play because they care so damn much about there Kill Death Ratio :snoop:
(You ever play some some ppl who quit a game cuz they losing?)

Anywayz, whats your favorite online game for ps3 and I can show you what it do. As in, TODAY. Not "Well once upon a time there was a glitch"
Take the challenge bruh :datazz:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanted to play those old games you would have played them when they came out. The three best games ever released on ps+ can be found in your GameStop bargain bin for less than your ps+ subscription. As for games like plants vs zombies and sonic 4 :deadmanny:

So you don't play games now:mindblown: if you didn't have time to play them when they came out, why would you have time to play them now?

They are giving you games that nobody wants and charging you for them, and all you ps3 stans go:blessed:

:stopitslime: but you complain about the price of XBL and brag about the fact that your getting discounts on 5 year old games

yeah this thread kinda nuts :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah this thread kinda nuts :jbhmm:
Not sure what ou are getting at here.

You nikkas praised renting old ass games as the best thing in the industry.

Gsmepass dropping day one bangers pretty much weekly, on top of the old ass games. And y’all have nothing but negative things to say.

Please explain the discrepancy here :jbhmm:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what ou are getting at here.

You nikkas praised renting old ass games as the best thing in the industry.

Gsmepass dropping day one bangers pretty much weekly, on top of the old ass games. And y’all have nothing but negative things to say.

Please explain the discrepancy here :jbhmm:
Please explain or find any single post where I have said any of the bolded about game pass :jbhmm:

because it seems that anybody who calls out your constant trolling in other threads gets labelled as a Sony stan

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please explain or find any single post where I have said any of the bolded about game pass :jbhmm:

because it seems that anybody who calls out your constant trolling in other threads gets labelled as a Sony stan
Why you quote me then :dahell:

You see the thread.

I ain’t trolled anything.

Just came back to note this obvious hypocrisy:ehh:

But you sure felt the need to come in and defend Sony stan honor while ignoring all the trolling, contradictions and hypocrisy by Sony stans in this thread.

I know you claim you aren’t a “stan” but please explain this discrepancy:jbhmm:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You see the thread.

But you sure felt the need to come in and defend Sony stan honor while ignoring all the trolling, contradictions and hypocrisy by Sony stans in this thread.

:lolbron::lolbron:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You see the thread.

Cos you’re the one who bumped an 8 year old thread calling others out on their hypocrisy :dwillhuh:

quit with the playing dumb shyt :stopitslime: