Jim Sterling (Destructoid) : "Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what:What kinda retarded ass question is this?? If I didn't have time to play it when it first came out, does that mean I'll never have time to play it later??

You just said Ninja Gaiden Sigma was one of your favorite games... Meaning its a good game that you paid for... why does how much it sold or how old it is matter if its a good game

Well if Sony is blessing you with AAA games through ps+ all the time, then you should never have time to play all those games.

I only bring up that the games are old because their value has diminished.

Most of those games can be had for less than $15 bucks, why pay Sony to give you the ones they want you to have when you can check you local Walmart bargain bin and actually choose the game you want?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yeah I understand capitalism. A company comes up with a product that people want, then they sell it. If people find value in the service it will be successful.

I just find it ironic that you got all this money, but you complain about the price of something while bragging about a discount plan that you have pay for.

I don't complain about the price...I complain about the principle of it and their laughable justification to charge such a price. Thats the difference. You're in the minority here trying to champion XBL, eyes that were once blind are now starting to see...it's contagious.
Gold Vs. Plus: How Sony Is Making a Mockery Of Xbox Live

But hey I get it, I'm debating wit guys that pay real money for virtual avatar clothes :deadrose:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
@Cockmeat Sandwich breh you didn't prove anything. saying what you think a average gamer is isn't proof. the video you posted is also a glitch and not a hack. it's also found on the xbox 360

Battlefield 3 No Weapon Glitch (XBOX 360) - YouTube

there is a exploitable glitch that makes the gun disappear and launches you in the air after knifing someone.

i know about these glitches because i actually play bf3.....on the xbox 360
Thats cool and all, but the GUN glitch you seem to know about isn't a problem anymore on xbox.
It was a problem on all platforms. Some get fixed, on other platforms it doesn't
The fact your still trying to act like hackers don't exist on ps3 is comical and interesting. Go ahead and ignore the video facts of it happening.
You only prove how willingly a stubborn gamer will just say "Nah, I didn't see that" just for arguments sake
Why don't you google BF3 hacks/scripts from any hack site.
The most popular games are the ones affected. shyt can go down on either side
But only ONE platform handles there business, only one is a closed environment
There is no debating this, so :win:

Finally, you keep acting like all of us don't know how to get XBL for $40
We do, most of us do. Your Great Great Grandma may not, but YOU DO
So again, if you wanna cry for grandma paying $60, go head.
Thats the best you can come up with tho :deadmanny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If I only get 4 games the entire year from gamefly im saving money. Seeing how I get more than 10 the service is a good deal.

Why would I need cloud storage if they are giving me the physical discs?

Like I said before, betas are offered to XBL silver members free of charge.

Why would I need demos if they are sending me full games?

And yes gamefly offers deeply discounted games and so does XBL silver.

Thats cool and all, but the GUN glitch you seem to know about isn't a problem anymore on xbox.
It was a problem on all platforms. Some get fixed, on other platforms it doesn't
The fact your still trying to act like hackers don't exist on ps3 is comical and interesting. Go ahead and ignore the video facts of it happening.
You only prove how willingly a stubborn gamer will just say "Nah, I didn't see that" just for arguments sake
Why don't you google BF3 hacks/scripts from any hack site.
The most popular games are the ones affected. shyt can go down on either side
But only ONE platform handles there business, only one is a closed environment
There is no debating this, so :win:

Finally, you keep acting like all of us don't know how to get XBL for $40
We do, most of us do. Your Great Great Grandma may not, but YOU DO
So again, if you wanna cry for grandma paying $60, go head.
Thats the best you can come up with tho :deadmanny:

At least you're admitting LIVE isn't worth the $60 they charge

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
At least you're admitting LIVE isn't worth the $60 they charge
I'd pay $100 if I had to, and then that includes everything they got now + more
I'm talking NBA, NFL, 75channel cable, ESPN, Netflix, Hulu :hula:
You thinik M$ can't get a discount from those brands when they would be bringing in what... 60million and growing new subscribers... instantly?

Nah, thats not the future of Xbox Live. Thats not what my nikka Courtdogstradamus was spittin for 6+yrs now

I'll let you tell it :bryan:

Oh Kodiewan... your dap game been off ever since you dapped
12587~320~260.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'd pay $100 if I had to, and then that includes everything they got now + more
I'm talking NBA, NFL, 75channel cable, ESPN, Netflix, Hulu :hula:
You thinik M$ can't get a discount from those brands when they would be bringing in what... 60million and growing new subscribers... instantly?

Nah, thats not the future of Xbox Live. Thats not what my nikka Courtdogstradamus was spittin for 6+yrs now

I'll let you tell it :bryan:

Oh Kodiewan... your dap game been off ever since you dapped
12587~320~260.jpg

You would pay $100 cool but why should I pay 100 if all I wanna do is play online?? Since I have cable already??

NAH I'd just cop a ps3 and laugh at you dummies paying for all these subscriptions

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
You would pay $100 cool but why should I pay 100 if all I wanna do is play online?? Since I have cable already??

NAH I'd just cop a ps3 and laugh at you dummies paying for all these subscriptions

And yet here you are crying over every new feature xbox gets that you hope PSN copies one day :stopitslime:
Don't worry about $100 memberships, you don't have to get that
If all you want is online play, you have to understand that Microsoft gives you a closed safe stable environment
If you wanna play there? You gotta chip in a little. That way they can afford to maintain and improve the overall service
Now if that isn't important to you? Get a playstation or a wii-u
The majority of gamers worldwide would rather do there gaming on xbox
I'm sorry if that makes you upset, maybe you should try sleeping with no underwear on
That way you less likely to have a yeast infection :cape:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And yet here you are crying over every new feature xbox gets that you hope PSN copies one day :stopitslime:
Don't worry about $100 memberships, you don't have to get that
If all you want is online play, you have to understand that Microsoft gives you a closed safe stable environment
If you wanna play there? You gotta chip in a little. That way they can afford to maintain and improve the overall service
Now if that isn't important to you? Get a playstation or a wii-u
I'm sorry if that makes you upset, maybe you should try sleeping with no underwear on
That way you less likely to have a yeast infection :cape:
E
:heh: :skip:

This myth you keep telling about Live being a safe environment with no cheaters got me scratching my head
Live still gets hacked and modded same way its been throughout the history of Live
Xbox Live Under Threat From Modders - XPG Gaming Community

How they doing it it

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/48004-free-online-jtagrgh-files/

I mean you can find all these hackers and complaints with a simple google search breh..

Not paying fee to play hacked/modded games online > paying a fee to play hacked/modded games online

This has already been proven wrong and debunked