Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

Okocha

All Star
Daps
The most important question, is how this helps us NOW with the plight to have a country called Biafra. I have mixed feeling about the whole Jewish link because I have been hearing this all my life but none of this dialogue is furthering the main goal to separate from the zoo that is Nigeria. Looking to be accepted by the so called white Jewish community is not my cup of tea, and means nothing if the "Jews" of means arent giving us a stake in Isreal or supporting the division monetarily.

If I remember correctly a Jewish rabbi or leader partially paid for nnamdi bail, including other ipob leaders.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Being a native of the continent is not the end all be all of purity. Some West Africans are in fact admixed.

Also, all Khoisan populations (like the two in your first picture) have some proportion of west Eurasian ancestry.

Khoisan admixture: Ancient west Eurasian ancestry in southern and eastern Africa
if we are to believe life started in east africa why are we assumin they having euarasian dna? that's seems contradictory

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
if we are to believe life started in east africa why are we assumin they having euarasian dna? that's seems contradictory
The Khoisan peoples carrying Eurasian DNA is not an assumption. Did you read the study?

Here is an excerpt from an easier and much shorter read, attempting to explain how Eurasian gene flow reached the Khoisan:

The team acquired DNA samples from 32 people living in Khoisan tribes in southern Africa—an analysis revealed Eurasian gene segments in all of them. But that wasn't the end of the story. To understand how the gene fragments got into the Khoisan tribespeople, the researchers turned to archeological and linguistic evidence to build a possible time-line of events. In so doing, they've found what they believe to have been a migration back into Africa by people of the Middle East (ancestors of the people that migrated to Europe and Asia) approximately 3000 years ago.

Source: https://phys.org/news/2014-02-western-eurasian-genes-southern-african.html

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
um. the original blacks are dark skinned. any black person who has a complexion that can be considered close to pale is mixed (except for albinos). could have happened several generations back.
and u need to educate yourself my dude. ignorance is not bliss.

You're actually correct. It's a unspoken thing in Africa. We've let this run amok too long.

The original people were very dark. They fell from grace and mixed with their creations and hominins several times.

Even if a light African can trace their family back 1000 years, ok, the mixing took place 10000 years ago.