Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much, the oldest bible and church was found in Ethiopia

No it wasn't.

Why do people say this all the time I don't understand?, Christianity didn't even originate from Ethiopia so how can the oldest bible and church be located in Ethiopia?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm very confused by Judaism. Why are europeans allowed to call themselves jews and illegally occupy a land that's not theirs while committing genocide on a people. I don't understand anything about Judaism or Jewish people. From what I was told the people calling themselves jews originate from the country Georgia in Europe. They have nothing to do with jews or Judaism
They are white. In a system of white supremacy, everything is affected by that. All religions, practices and ideals. They aren't Hebrews and don't call themselves that for a reason. They are religious converts.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It was on a Nigerian news site, when the Nigerian court requested nnamdi lawyer to produce him, they went through a list of people who paid for his first bail.

Nigerian news site I think it was OBE or vox news
Those sites are notorious for phishing for clicks. I haven't heard of any powerful Jews willing to fund or help Igbos. Most of them are white supremacists these days. It's mainly religious rabbis and Jewish historians who care about Igbo history.