Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
um. the original blacks are dark skinned. any black person who has a complexion that can be considered close to pale is mixed (except for albinos). could have happened several generations back.
and u need to educate yourself my dude. ignorance is not bliss.
man shut the fukk you not gonna tell me or anyone on my moms side we mixed when our family has been around for centuries. fukk you know about real africa

you telling me this African is mixed too?
156056d1440046969-khoisan-tribes-southern-africa-carry-eurasian-tumblr_mbu9khyekb1roafx4o1_500.jpg

or this one?
SDsxNtL.jpg

or what about this brother
546-6S5ASOMUGHA_standalone_prod_aff.jpg~original

with your clown ass

forget black women have the EVE GENE and created literally every other race there is now

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
They are Israelites. Because if you look up the slave logs, they were the main ones being sold to the Americas & Carribean out of what now known as Nigeria.So they fit the prophecies. And alot of them had straight up Hebrew surnames, or Hebrew derived surnames. Some of them retained their heritage and customs as well and still claim to be Jews to this day...although the majority would go on to convert to Christianity and Islam.

But there's no way a DNA test can tell you this, because there's no way to truly identify what the genetic marker is of the Ancient Jews.
no we do not have hebrew names our language has no Semitic origin. man where the fukk are yall getting this nonsense from

:mindblown:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But pre-colonial Igbos were not strictly monotheistic. We had a high god (Chukwu) and then lesser gods like Anyanwu, Ala, Amadioha etc. The same phenomenon occurs all over West Africa.

Also, monotheism in Africa (think Pharaoh Akhenaten) pre-dates Judaism
With the exception of being enslaved in Egypt, Igbos for the most part stuck to our own religion. Some of us was doing idol worship which is from Egypt. The Greeks copied the fukk outta it

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man shut the fukk you not gonna tell me or anyone on my moms side we mixed when our family has been around for centuries. fukk you know about real africa

156056d1440046969-khoisan-tribes-southern-africa-carry-eurasian-tumblr_mbu9khyekb1roafx4o1_500.jpg

or this one?
SDsxNtL.jpg

with your clown ass

forget black women have the EVE GENE and created literally every other race there is now

you're an idiot.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im still waiting for somebody to convince me there were ever a people called israelites in history really.
You should accept it from a historical sense if you don't respect it for anything else. The stories wasn't fake, well... depending on the what's included and not included.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no we do not have hebrew names our language has no Semitic origin. man where the fukk are yall getting this nonsense from

:mindblown:

I'm talking about the slaves, foo.

And i said the MAJORITY didn't retain their heritage.

Read these books and get back to me

51kSecp%2BkeL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51CFSufuUaL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41KaOW4SzcL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Now...every bit of info in these books aren't 100% accurate (particularly the latter 2) but the core argument, about them claiming the heritage of the Jews, and practicing the customs of the Jews for over 1000 years is a documented fact...like i said, the majority were disconnected from their heritage.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
The most important question, is how this helps us NOW with the plight to have a country called Biafra. I have mixed feeling about the whole Jewish link because I have been hearing this all my life but none of this dialogue is furthering the main goal to separate from the zoo that is Nigeria. Looking to be accepted by the so called white Jewish community is not my cup of tea, and means nothing if the "Jews" of means arent giving us a stake in Isreal or supporting the division monetarily.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel

or this one?
SDsxNtL.jpg

with your clown ass

Being a native of the continent is not the end all be all of purity. Some West Africans are in fact admixed.

Also, all Khoisan populations (like the two in your first picture) have some proportion of west Eurasian ancestry.

Khoisan admixture: Ancient west Eurasian ancestry in southern and eastern Africa

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, the “Tribe of Gad.”
Biblical and Torah-histories are such an incredibly narrow slice of regional history.
People really don’t seem to realize that the basis for the “12 Tribes of Israel” and the early Old Testament narratives are regional folk legends, which have a limited basis of reality (in regard to human migration), and are not genuine stories of descendancy.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The most important question, is how this helps us NOW with the plight to have a country called Biafra. I have mixed feeling about the whole Jewish link because I have been hearing this all my life but none of this dialogue is furthering the main goal to separate from the zoo that is Nigeria. Looking to be accepted by the so called white Jewish community is not my cup of tea, and means nothing if the "Jews" of means arent giving us a stake in Isreal or supporting the division monetarily.

Their heritage as Jews has nothing to do with those Khazar rats in Israel.

The modern day Igbo Jews are actually going way off by following the customs those Jew-ish heathens...if you read the book "Jewish Identity among the Igbo of Nigeria" it details how they were following ancient Hebrew customs up until recently...and only just started claiming they were linked with those rats squatting in Israel and started following their customs, dress etc.

Igbo's were Jews (by blood) before the Khazars currently dwelling in Israel converted during the middle ages.