Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why judaism though? Why not Islam or Christianity. Is it the idea of being god's chosen nation? Don't run across that many people interested strictly in the torah. I like guys like Rabbi Wentworth Authru Mathews. All the one west camps isrealites come Aba Bivens who broke away from the OT isrealites.
10734026_10203131832956493_2546192729121597372_n.jpg

RabbiMatthewHoldingTorah.jpg

rabbi_matthew1.jpg

Rabbimatthewtorah.jpg
TBH because the Jesus/Yeshua as the messiah part throws me off. Also, I guess Ethiopian/Coptic Christianity is okay. However, Westernized Christianity left a horrible taste in my mouth. While I respect Islam and have a Quran in my room I don't connect with it. Judaism is at least the closest in my philosophy.

P.S. I also respect Rabbi Capers Funnye. Also, I respect the non extreme Hebrew Israelites.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I

If we have to be honest, we haven't practice any form Judaism in thousands of years. We mainly just kept the traditions. The Aro-Chukwu era was an era of the mystic and the dominates.

It does explain our monotheism and alot of older beliefs :ohhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Speak on this, breh

A lot of our customs are different from the modern Jews. Especially regarding diet, language and our hybrid mono-polytheism
Modern Jews customs are much different than traditional. What exactly do you want to know. I hate speaking in general when researched information.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i actually believe this.
having spent my early years in nigeria, i remember in the private schools i went to most of the igbo kids were light skin with fair eyes. just assumed they were the offsprings of the white men who came to africa hundreds of years before, busted raw in the local african women and ran away.
White people? Naw. We were in the Mediterranean for thousands of years before relocating to West Africa, it's more like the people of the region than anything else.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: man what the fukk is wrong with y'all. There is light skin Africans everywhere in the contingent. You think we all midnight dark?
um. the original blacks are dark skinned. any black person who has a complexion that can be considered close to pale is mixed (except for albinos). could have happened several generations back.
and u need to educate yourself my dude. ignorance is not bliss.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Perhaps take a stab as how people who originate from the Levant came to become Niger-Congo West Africans
Food and water was the big reason. There was already an Igbo presence as their was presents from other East Africans in West Africa since B.C. So when the wars and crusades got bad, many decided it wasn't worth it. You got the Greeks and Romans raising constant hell in the region. Then you got the current day Arabs... Too much was going on. Then you got the reason why we had a presence. Food. Water. Good land. There was a lot to like about the southwestern coast of west Africa.

That's explains some of it. You can't leave out the religious traveling. Igbos when in East Africa was one of the biggest religious travelers in the world. Would travel all across the world to spread their message. In order to understand the ancient Igbo, you got to understand his goal and actions. You must remember that. You can't look at today's Igbos when the world today wasn't this world 2000 years ago.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are Israelites. Because if you look up the slave logs, they were the main ones being sold to the Americas & Carribean out of what now known as Nigeria.So they fit the prophecies. And alot of them had straight up Hebrew surnames, or Hebrew derived surnames. Some of them retained their heritage and customs as well and still claim to be Jews to this day...although the majority would go on to convert to Christianity and Islam.

But there's no way a DNA test can tell you this, because there's no way to truly identify what the genetic marker is of the Ancient Jews.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Im still waiting for somebody to convince me there were ever a people called israelites in history really.