Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i actually believe this.
having spent my early years in nigeria, i remember in the private schools i went to most of the igbo kids were light skin with fair eyes. just assumed they were the offsprings of the white men who came to africa hundreds of years before, busted raw in the local african women and ran away.
that's your proof?!

jesus christ

:snoop:

what a retarded analysis. these findings don't suggest or state that there was mixing just that they might be a lost tribe and how did you get from that to your ludicrous theory on mixing of races? :laff:

Nevermind the fact that Africans carry the genetic traits to make all that possible. Stop being ass clowns on here...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
um. the original blacks are dark skinned. any black person who has a complexion that can be considered close to pale is mixed (except for albinos). could have happened several generations back.
and u need to educate yourself my dude. ignorance is not bliss.
NO

STOP spreading this inferiority complex bullshyt

there is no one pigment for the black race.

the irony of you calling anyone ignorant is not lost in this thread :dead:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I consider myself an Agnostic-Theist. However, I did have plans and set up a meeting with a rabbi to convert to Judaism in 2015. I'm still questioning a lot of things, but believe Africans are special people too. I've read about the Sephardic, Ashkenazi, and Mizrahi. My beliefs are that G-d may be the universe and Jesus was a teacher nothing more and nothing less. Basically, I kinda believe in the OT only, but still question a lot of things. Some days I feel like ehh this is bullshyt (Atheist tendencies) and some days I'm like that could be a possibility.

Jewish don't convert people. You have to be born a Jew.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
You can be born a Jew or you can convert. Both are acceptable. Judaism is a religion. Also, the Samaritans in Israel just practice the Torah, but don't practice Judaism.

Judaism is the only religion that doesn't convert people tho.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Khoisan peoples carrying Eurasian DNA is not an assumption. Did you read the study?

Here is an excerpt from an easier and much shorter read, attempting to explain how Eurasian gene flow reached the Khoisan:

Source: https://phys.org/news/2014-02-western-eurasian-genes-southern-african.html
It is an assumption based on a theory of a remigration to africa.

Meanwhile other studies show that these people migrated out and and spread their genes so they wouldn't be inheriting eurasian genes but the originators and the ones that spread them forth.

why would you rest your argument on such a weak "theory" a remigration back all the way to the southern most point of Africa makes more sense to you than these people springing forth and population and spreading their genes out... I mean look at their eyes they are the only other people with the asian eye fold in the world so for this theory to make sense they went out into eurasia and brought all those genetics back as opposed to spreading them forth as they populated

:heh:

c'mon fam.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jewish don't convert people. You have to be born a Jew.
Hebrew is by birth but you can become Jewish by religion if you are talking ancient time. Cacs have changes things since they are currently the noted practicing Jews but if you are using today's logic for something 2000 years old, then you will be confused.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol, the “Tribe of Gad.”
Biblical and Torah-histories are such an incredibly narrow slice of regional history.
People really don’t seem to realize that the basis for the “12 Tribes of Israel” and the early Old Testament narratives are regional folk legends, which have a limited basis of reality (in regard to human migration), and are not genuine stories of descendancy.
By whom opinion?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Hebrew is by birth but you can become Jewish by religion if you are talking ancient time. Cacs have changes things since they are currently the noted practicing Jews but if you are using today's logic for something 2000 years old, then you will be confused.

I'm very confused by Judaism. Why are europeans allowed to call themselves jews and illegally occupy a land that's not theirs while committing genocide on a people. I don't understand anything about Judaism or Jewish people. From what I was told the people calling themselves jews originate from the country Georgia in Europe. They have nothing to do with jews or Judaism

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's your proof?!

jesus christ

:snoop:

what a retarded analysis. these findings don't suggest or state that there was mixing just that they might be a lost tribe and how did you get from that to your ludicrous theory on mixing of races? :laff:

Nevermind the fact that Africans carry the genetic traits to make all that possible. Stop being ass clowns on here...

:laugh: you actually typed this thinking you make sense? like seriously, you think u make sense? you're an imbecile

Okocha

All Star
Daps
I haven't heard of this at all
It was on a Nigerian news site, when the Nigerian court requested nnamdi lawyer to produce him, they went through a list of people who paid for his first bail.

Nigerian news site I think it was OBE or vox news

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I knew a yoruba guy that was Jewish. shyt was mad weird.Kavodel was his name. I have seen footage of ethnic igbos in igbo land doing Hasidic customs and prayers. shyt was mad weird.
Anyway. Balfour declaration turned 100 yesterday. The Jews that fill up the holy land now are just opportunists from Europe imo. I don't have love for them and how they treat the Palestinian natives.

I know I have seen several black Israelis on tv that claim to be the real Jews but honestly I have bigger issues to deal with.