Jewish involvement on the transatlantic slave trade

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Black people can be called nikka on the coli.

White people can be called cac.

Hispanics can be called spics.

Muslims can be shyt on.

Asians can be called gooks.

Say anything about the Jews and bushes....:ufdup:

Just shows how they are the chosen people and how much power they have which is why black people have suffered for so long.

:mjcry:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
*crickets*
me being a gentile i dont hold your postition so i dont know what you want me to say or do....
i will keep digging up non offensive links (there is plenty) since you mods have a problem from certain sources....

feel free to add to the thread

Daps

Muslims can be shyt on.

Just shows how they are the chosen people and how much power they have which is why black people have suffered for so long.

Been known this.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
That's because the ashkenazi clown faction of this board is busy reporting and snitching on anything bad said about the so-called chosen people :russ:

No one else is as bytchmade to constantly report anything said about them

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Muslims can be shyt on.

They made it EXTREMELY clear couple weeks ago that this site is NOT for black people. Stop being surprised breh.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because the ashkenazi clown faction of this board is busy reporting and snitching on anything bad said about the so-called chosen people :russ:

No one else is as bytchmade to constantly report anything said about them
we need to see what the this snitch report looks like..

we also need to know the real racial make up of all mods (and their social and cc #s:birdman:). none of that i'm 1/8 black 7/8 jew :mjpls:shyt

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made it EXTREMELY clear couple weeks ago that this site is NOT for black people. Stop being surprised breh.
coli is "govt" site used to control niccas. there's some other outside entity that controls this site.
this site cannot be a black owned site. if there is a black owner its one of those black guys like russell or dre who got a jew on their corner but they're the ones really pulling strings.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great thread....

Jew's are Profitting from the Prison System
forget the prison system because most of us aren't criminals. this thing we call hiphop is theirs too and their making money off this foolery.
in the early 90s they beat down the conscious hiphop and encouraged and proped up materialism and everything immoral to what we have today. they changed hiphop and [most] of black culture to filth culture. and they're the ones making most money off it...

30 yrs of this shyt now they just sit back as hiphop is on cruise control with the idiocy as they cash in the prison system and other areas....