Jewish involvement on the transatlantic slave trade

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Black people can be called nikka on the coli.

White people can be called cac.

Hispanics can be called spics.

Muslims can be shyt on.

Asians can be called gooks.

Say anything about the Jews and bushes....:ufdup:

Just shows how they are the chosen people and how much power they have which is why black people have suffered for so long.
Link me to posts RIGHT NOW USING THE report button. I dare you. I'm waiting. or go running like a coward too

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Thread reeks of p*ssy :lol23:Everyone has a report button, doesn't use it, then accuses mods of playing favorites:lol23: Dudes use racial slurs then won't admit it:lol23:internet saves many of ya'll from getting punched in the mouth

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
You're a coward. I'm not even a Jew so why are you afraid to admit what you said?:mjlol:Your heart pumps slushie breh.
i am asking you what was the slur because i have no idea....how hard is that to understand you deleted the post with out prior comment. how would i know...

now your trying to dope fiend me for the ban.....like i just fell off the turnip truck yesterday :mjlol:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i am asking you what was the slur because i have no idea....how hard is that to understand you deleted the post with out prior comment. how would i know...

now your trying to dope fiend me for the ban.....like i just fell off the turnip truck yesterday :mjlol:

I'm not gonna ban you; I like making you look like the illogical coward you are:manny:....by the way, still waiting on those reports since I'm playing favorites :sas2:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Link me to posts RIGHT NOW USING THE report button. I dare you. I'm waiting. or go running like a coward too

Are you denying that blacks are being called nikka or whites cac?

Muslims being shyt on in Higher Learning?

Latinos and Asians being disrespected in the locker room?

Listen i don't go around reporting people i let them have the freedom of speech America allows.

No need for us to argue i'm going back to the Baltimore thread now....sorry

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Are you denying that blacks are being called nikka or whites cac?

Muslims being shyt on in Higher Learning?

Latinos and Asians being disrespected in the locker room?

Listen i don't go around reporting people i let them have the freedom of speech America allows.

No need for us to argue i'm going back to the Baltimore thread now....sorry
So no reports huh? You say we play favorites yet you don't drop one single fukking post to report from The Root? Coward, just like I thought :russ:

Yea, you're right, the Baltimore thread is much better than this garbage ass thread

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

:mjpls: I dare this ghettogagger in hijab refer to her master( the fake DJ Khaled fakkit as the realest :scust:

They shouldn't be flying planes into American cities on some fake Arabic book thumping bullshyt. It might be time for America to start killing black Muslims.

nah i'm just tired of seeing black Muslim c00ns trying to act like you better than to other blacks whom don't believe a sand cac pedophile and enslaver of Africans was a prophet from god

:beli:

act like you dont see this on the 1st page but yall had no problem jumping right in here were we are sharing articles and vids in support of topic

im not linking the thread....it aint hard to find

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:mjpls: I dare this ghettogagger in hijab refer to her master( the fake DJ Khaled fakkit as the realest :scust:

They shouldn't be flying planes into American cities on some fake Arabic book thumping bullshyt. It might be time for America to start killing black Muslims.

nah i'm just tired of seeing black Muslim c00ns trying to act like you better than to other blacks whom don't believe a sand cac pedophile and enslaver of Africans was a prophet from god

:beli:

act like you dont see this on the 1st page but yall had no problem jumping right in here were we are sharing articles and vids in support of topic

im not linking the thread....it aint hard to find
How the fukk am I supposed to find these without a report link? All you gotta do is report them and they will be edited or deleted. Or are you still a coward and won't do it?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
So no reports huh? You say we play favorites yet you don't drop one single fukking post to report from The Root? Coward, just like I thought :russ:

Yea, you're right, the Baltimore thread is much better than this garbage ass thread

Do you allow the word "nikka" in the Root as if it's endearing when we both realize no matter how it's spelled it's still the same word?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Do you allow the word "nikka" in the Root as if it's endearing when we both realize no matter how it's spelled it's still the same word?
Now you're trolling :camby:Just admit you're a coward breh; I told you what I would do if you reported a link of derogatory language against any group, you won't do it, therefore you're trolling.

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
How the fukk am I supposed to find these without a report link? All you gotta do is report them and they will be edited or deleted. Or are you still a coward and won't do it?
the bigger point is no one reported this thread but yall were here in a moments notice the thread i am referring to is still on the 1st page...how come yall dont see it like you see these threads:francis:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the bigger point is no one reported this thread but yall were here in a moments notice the thread i am referring to is still on the 1st page...how come yall dont see it like you see these threads:francis:
Your dumb ass didn't even give me the thread :russ:COuld you atleast give me the thread and the post number, you weirdo?

Truth200

Banned
Daps

You have no power to argue with the mods or staff just fall back.

Let other members come here and use their freedom of speech.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-secret-relationship-between-rappers-and-jews.313408/

^When this thread ends up in the bushes like the last on did about the relationship between blacks & Jews you will know what's up.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You have no power to argue with the mods or staff just fall back.

Let other members come here and use their freedom of speech.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-secret-relationship-between-rappers-and-jews.313408/

^When this thread ends up in the bushes like the last on did about the relationship between blacks & Jews you will know what's up.
Oh where, oh where is the report? Oh where, oh where could it be? :sas1:Still cowards arguing bullshyt back and forth, but no report, thread, or post has been linked:sas2:

Please post some more youtube clips good sir:jawalrus:Thought you were in the Baltimore thread; shouldn't you be finding me some derogatory posts since I play favorites, you cornball?