Jewish involvement on the transatlantic slave trade

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
and ill is my jewish nicca. but i already know he aint my dude without an agenda like the rest of them...which is to cause confusion within my people...

not only will he be negged by me. he'll receive several negs from others too :sas2::mjpls::troll:
Powerful posting :wow:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
forget the prison system because most of us aren't criminals. this thing we call hiphop is theirs too and their making money off this foolery.
in the early 90s they beat down the conscious hiphop and encouraged and proped up materialism and everything immoral to what we have today. they changed hiphop and [most] of black culture to filth culture. and they're the ones making most money off it...

30 yrs of this shyt now they just sit back as hiphop is on cruise control with the idiocy as they cash in the prison system and other areas....

:wow: Somebody else that gets it

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
and ill is my jewish nicca. but i already know he aint my dude without an agenda like the rest of them...which is to cause confusion within my people...

not only will he be negged by me. he'll receive several negs from others too :sas2::mjpls::troll:
I negged him bruh :salute:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
forget the prison system because most of us aren't criminals. this thing we call hiphop is theirs too and their making money off this foolery.
in the early 90s they beat down the conscious hiphop and encouraged and proped up materialism and everything immoral to what we have today. they changed hiphop and [most] of black culture to filth culture. and they're the ones making most money off it...

30 yrs of this shyt now they just sit back as hiphop is on cruise control with the idiocy as they cash in the prison system and other areas....

@Insensitive ?:lupe:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
coli is "govt" site used to control niccas. there's some other outside entity that controls this site.
this site cannot be a black owned site. if there is a black owner its one of those black guys like russell or dre who got a jew on their corner but they're the ones really pulling strings.

You got the juice now

tumblr_m39rql6cxr1r7zpado1_400.gif

Truth200

Banned
Daps
@Kritic these cats still dont believe that saying about the greatest trick the devil ever pulled. Its like the J*ws really have convinced people that they dont exist. Its truly amazing

Many of them change their last names like Donald T. Sterling (born Donald Tokowitz, April 26, 1934

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sterling

They do this to make regular working middle income white people think they are one of them.

When the reality is they believe Africans, Europeans, Asains ect are all nothing but goyim aka cattle aka slaves aka labor.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kritic these cats still dont believe that saying about the greatest trick the devil ever pulled. Its like the J*ws really have convinced people that they dont exist. Its truly amazing
they're just trolling you. they practice secrecy like the illuminati they are. their jobs is to be in the background as their black and white c00ns do their dirty work to get the masses to their agenda.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: @ Trotting talk about devils an demons.
Yeah, this conversation is not for me.
I'll leave it to y'all to talk about the illuminati.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
As you can all see, we're not allowed to say anything negative about Jews here. This thread was deleted, Kritic and Marvel are banned, and you can't even type the word Jew without censorship.

If you think this thread wasn't deleted and Kritic and Marvel aren't banned, it's because the JEWS have beamed their misinformation ray directly into your PINEAL GLAND to brainwash you with TRICKNOWLEDGE.

Don't fall for the okey-dokey. Real eyes realize real lies!:whoo:

Daps
coli is "govt" site used to control niccas. there's some other outside entity that controls this site.
this site cannot be a black owned site. if there is a black owner its one of those black guys like russell or dre who got a jew on their corner but they're the ones really pulling strings.

Realized this after seeing no one could bash the Jews posts. *Yawn* Thought this place was a safe haven for Black people... turns out it just like most other websites on the web. :yeshrug: