Jewish involvement on the transatlantic slave trade

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is actually sickening. Does he realize how much good he could have done with that money? :mindblown:

With the right investments he could've doubled that
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/young-dro-net-worth/

Net Worth:
$500 Thousand

and these sites usually have these net worth figures on the higher side... :francis:

systematic structural white supremacy and the social engineering of the negro community has damaged the negro mind. these folks now can just sit out and cash out. negros will send themselves to jail, the grave or fall in place.. it's no wonder they have no respect for negros.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
systematic structural white supremacy and the social engineering of the negro community has damaged the negro mind. these folks now can just sit out and cash out. negros will send themselves to jail, the grave or fall in place.. it's no wonder they have no respect for negros.

We're blind and unaware breh. I had a dude the other day in another thread tell me that the belief in the intentional manipulation of hiphop was "conspiracy fantasy". Thats our main problem today imo. Most of us aren't even AWARE of the "systematic structural white supremacy" & "social conditioning" concept. Specifically our youth. Speak those words to the average youth today and you'll get the:dwillhuh: in return

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I honestly don't see the point in separating whites and white Jews. They the same guy on different hats.

I agree 100%, I no longer make a distinction between whites and Jews as it only serves to benefit non-Jewish white people, this thread is a perfect example of white supremacist rhetoric, "it wasn't white people, it was the Jews"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We're blind and unaware breh. I had a dude the other day in another thread tell me that the belief in the intentional manipulation of hiphop was "conspiracy fantasy". Thats our main problem today imo. Most of us aren't even AWARE of the "systematic structural white supremacy" & "social conditioning" concept. Specifically our youth. Speak those words to the average youth today and you'll get the:dwillhuh: in return

It's funny how some Black people and many white people think that inner city Black communities are filled with Black people who "blame whitey" for their problems, you will be looked at like a fool in almost any Black neighborhood in the country if you start talking about "white supremacy"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It's funny how some Black people and many white people think that inner city Black communities are filled with Black people who "blame whitey" for their problems, you will be looked at like a fool in almost any Black neighborhood in the country if you start talking about "white supremacy"

Right. We as a people aren't aware of the INTENTIONAL tactics of oppression used by "the man". Its almost like trying to convince people that you saw an alien. We HAVE to become aware of this. People like us, who are "awake" must plant the seeds in people. Have these convos irl, post videos on your social media. If you can make 1 person go :ohhh:then thats a start. We have to educate ourselves

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. We as a people aren't aware of the INTENTIONAL tactics of oppression used by "the man". Its almost like trying to convince people that you saw an alien. We HAVE to become aware of this. People like us, who are "awake" must plant the seeds in people. Have these convos irl, post videos on your social media. If you can make 1 person go :ohhh:then thats a start. We have to educate ourselves
it's impossible to go against "culture". it's a lost battle really. money wins wars and there's a lot of money poured into social engineering of the masses. and because of herd mentality, if someone or people are doing something then individuals feel it's ok for them to do it too. that's why people, our people, spend time and resources on the wrong things.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I honestly don't see the point in separating whites and white Jews. They the same guy on different hats.
because one controls the other....

do you have beef with the boss who ordered the hit or the underling

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Since we going down this road..........should black people ask for the Star of David to be banned since its been shown that Jews/Zionists/Khazars ...whatever name you want to use were instrumental in the slave trade ....... Notice in this whole American slave narrative, their never mentioned. Wonder if CNN will do a segment :sas2:

Oh and here is what Abraham Lincoln said about slavery: http://www.civilwar.org/education/h...e-union.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
Lincoln replied in an open letter to Greeley. In the letter, Lincoln emphasized his primary goal: “I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.”

So should we remove the Lincoln Memorial, the $5 bill and all other Lincoln named and inspired things cause he was wishy washy about his feelings?

Should Native Americans demand we remove the American flag cause its an offensive symbol?

History is important mayne. I love history. It is bleak, disgusting, awesome, and humbling. Because it is all these things I'm not against removing history, but about showcasing the whole spectrum......1) It is interesting 2) So we understand why things are the way they are presently and 3) How to prevent the worst aspects in the future.

They are trying to remove past history and act like they are doing us a favor and replace and herald in with a new system...........that if you not paying attention will be a technologically advanced slave system ...... its okie dokie at its best. :sas1:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Since we going down this road..........should black people ask for the Star of David to be banned since its been shown that Jews/Zionists/Khazars ...whatever name you want to use were instrumental in the slave trade ....... Notice in this whole American slave narrative, their never mentioned. Wonder if CNN will do a segment :sas2:

Oh and here is what Abraham Lincoln said about slavery: http://www.civilwar.org/education/h...e-union.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
Lincoln replied in an open letter to Greeley. In the letter, Lincoln emphasized his primary goal: “I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.”

So should we remove the Lincoln Memorial, the $5 bill and all other Lincoln named and inspired things cause he was wishy washy about his feelings?

Should Native Americans demand we remove the American flag cause its an offensive symbol?

History is important mayne. I love history. It is bleak, disgusting, awesome, and humbling. Because it is all these things I'm not against removing history, but about showcasing the whole spectrum......1) It is interesting 2) So we understand why things are the way they are presently and 3) How to prevent the worst aspects in the future.

They are trying to remove past history and act like they are doing us a favor and replace and herald in with a new system...........that if you not paying attention will be a technologically advanced slave system ...... its okie dokie at its best. :sas1:

I'm not as concerned with symbolism as I am with the people who uphold those symbols.
I like that street level zionists wear tiny hats and stars and other identifying garb, as I can move accordingly to boycott and disinvest myself from them altogether. Its the high level covert zionists that are much more problematic. The ones that change their names and hide their beliefs while keeping a stranglehold on top down racist organizations like the nba. 30 teams, 23 owned by jews. Each jew owning approxamately 8-12 blacks. Sound familiar?
Jewish Commissioner (Adam Silver) inhereted the job from the former Jewish former Commissioner (David Stern) and his first major job was to deal with openly racist jewish owner Donald Sterling by making him sell his team the Clippers (a clipper is the lead slave ship in a slave ship convoy by the way) and sell the team at a 2 billion dollar profit to another jew Steve Balmer.

Thats the type of shyt you should be concerned with. Not Abraham Lincoln who is long dead.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Well like I wrote up in another thread. When you recognize that most of the monarchies in the countries responsible for the slave trade are actually German-Deutsch families from the Holy Roman Empire, and that these empirical Haus-es would set the doctrine and send their subjects to do their bidding. So when the it appears that Spain, Portugal or France is responsible for the slave trade it was in fact the royal house who issued the decrees sanctioning and promoting the activity.Furthermore, with the courts of these ruling families there would be a court Jews (called the Oberfaktor), that functioned as moneylenders who financed the royal haus-es, and their trade and military endeavors.

It's really like the "Jewish" mafia families and the Germano-Deutsch mafia families running the world low key. Funny because the Jews like Aaron Lopez and Haym Solomon financed the American Revolutionary war, and created the new nobility in America.

Also, it should be no surprise that Christopher Columbus (not his real name most likely)was actually financed by the Jewish baptized Catholic Priest and court jew, Luis de SantAngel, and not the Deutsch Monarchs Isabella and Ferdinand who were responsible for his voyage. No surprise Christopher Columbus (whose name is a play on the state of "being anointed with the holy spirit") lands on the Santa Maria (Saint Mary) and names the place La Navidad (Felix Navidad ring a bell). So Maria and Christmas, a ship on the mare-ia (sea) has berth on the shores of the new world.
Columbus mission was to indoctrinate the natives into the faith alleged of Jesus Christ, which is simply borrowed from and a play on the Jewish Messiahnic prophecies in the OT. Which also connected with the the Davidic Temple mythos that forms the basis of so called Freemasonry.

Furthermore it should be noted that the Papacy itself poses as legitimate via its attachment to the throne of Jesus - the David seat - thru the primacy of Peter over the other apostles. The Roman Catholic church is attempting to be the Modern Davidic Solomonic Temple in Jesus stead. Remember a group of Jews called Pharisees and certain "Roman" noble families were responsible for concocting the Christian theology they attached to Jesus of Nazareth death.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I'm not as concerned with symbolism as I am with the people who uphold those symbols.
I like that street level zionists wear tiny hats and stars and other identifying garb, as I can move accordingly to boycott and disinvest myself from them altogether. Its the high level covert zionists that are much more problematic. The ones that change their names and hide their beliefs while keeping a stranglehold on top down racist organizations like the nba. 30 teams, 23 owned by jews. Each jew owning approxamately 8-12 blacks. Sound familiar?
Jewish Commissioner (Adam Silver) inhereted the job from the former Jewish former Commissioner (David Stern) and his first major job was to deal with openly racist jewish owner Donald Sterling by making him sell his team the Clippers (a clipper is the lead slave ship in a slave ship convoy by the way) and sell the team at a 2 billion dollar profit to another jew Steve Balmer.

Thats the type of shyt you should be concerned with. Not Abraham Lincoln who is long dead.