Jewish involvement on the transatlantic slave trade

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
forget the prison system because most of us aren't criminals. this thing we call hiphop is theirs too and their making money off this foolery.
in the early 90s they beat down the conscious hiphop and encouraged and proped up materialism and everything immoral to what we have today. they changed hiphop and [most] of black culture to filth culture. and they're the ones making most money off it...

30 yrs of this shyt now they just sit back as hiphop is on cruise control with the idiocy as they cash in the prison system and other areas....

Hip hop is unrecognizable. Its worst than radioactive waste...today's hiphop has truly turned our people into zombies. All thanks to these greedy, evil Amalekites.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip hop is unrecognizable. Its worst than radioactive waste...today's hiphop has truly turned our people into zombies. All thanks to these greedy, evil Amalekites.

Let's talk about Jewish Involvement in Today's Slave Trade.

the black community is destroyed in a number of ways. either by the white supremacists in govt or corporations.
they infiltrate drugs and weapons in the black neighborhoods to cause confusion and feed the prison systems; outright racism; discrimination in employment that contributes to higher unemployment in the black community; "drug" laws; degrading of our entertainment culture; white washing our education [system] and a host of other subtle ways.
they know how to argue and troll against each one of these reasons. of course there are a few whites and blacks who gain from this conspiracy against the negro community..

this social engineering of the negro community by the corporations headed or run by jews (using the govt) in the name of capitalism is sad.

when you compare the 70's, 80's negro with this 2000 negro, this 2000 negro is really a zombie compared to his former self... wearing european jewish brands that costs hundreds and thousands of dollars singing about wanting a trap queen. :mjcry:
these jewish corporations know how to conspire against black brands using the media and the law. the only "black" brands are only jewish owned.

these zionists make money at all levels. and can use their media to put blame back to the black community as if they aren't involve forcing this filth on the black community.
and they know only to give the media platform to c00ns who protect the white jewish supremacists interests. you see them from all the media to down modding on hiphop forums :stopitslime:
SHOTSFIRED.jpg

we need to know the racial make up of mods to know their bias. we don't want jewish over representation in positions of power like they've destroyed america :stopitslime:. there's nothing wrong with this site being jewish owned or controlled.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)

Dr. Tony Martin was a Trinidad-born professor of Africana Studies at Wellesley College. He retired in June 2007 as professor emeritus after 34 years teaching at the Africana Studies Department, where he was a founding member.

i watched the first vid and dr martin is spitting heat. the white guy in the middle is also right that negro concentrate on white too broadly. majority of whites aren't part of this shyt and at best/worst they're just as ignorant and guilty as the c00ns who protects the white jewish supremacists.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i watched the first vid and dr martin is spitting heat. the white guy in the middle is also right that negro concentrate on white too broadly. majority of whites aren't part of this shyt and at best/worst they're just as ignorant and guilty as the c00ns who protects the white jewish supremacists.
Pure misinformation. Good thing most people with real knowledge don't fall for this propaganda, but keep pushing this dumb shyt while real activists and organizers solve real problems dealing with real issues

Truth200

Banned
Daps

i fuq with david duke heavy. he spit that spiff on zios..

him and farrakhan say the same shyt..

White people feel the same way about Farrakhan that black people feel about Duke.

But like you said they say the exact same shyt.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people feel the same way about Farrakhan that black people feel about Duke.

But like you said they say the exact same shyt.
white people feel whatt they feel about farrakhan because the establishment trolls them to feel that way. there's plenty of black people who hate farrakhan too. some use the religious/muslim angle to hate on him.

see yall at the federal reserve building

i'm gonna evict these illuminati zionists by myself...
commando-o.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pure misinformation. Good thing most people with real knowledge don't fall for this propaganda, but keep pushing this dumb shyt while real activists and organizers solve real problems dealing with real issues
show me these so called real activists solving real problems... michael eric dyson, barack obamer, al sharpton, jay-z, gucci mane, michael jordan, nelson mandela, oprah winfrey, beyonce, lil wayne, jfk, hitler, princess diana, kritic :mjpls::myman:, you?

Truth200

Banned
Daps

"Bass in your face
Not an eight track
Gettin' it good to the wood
So the people
Give you some a dat
Reactin' to the fax
That I kick and it stick
And it stay around
Pointin' to the joint, put the Buddha down
Goin', goin', gettin' to the roots
Ain't givin' it up
So turn me loose
But then again I got a story
That's harder than the hardcore
Cost of the holocaust
I'm talin' 'bout the one still goin' on"

Truth200

Banned
Daps
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/08/11/a...-reorganizes-after-anti-semitic-comments.html

"Controversy around the band began after Richard Griffin, formerly Public Enemy's minister of information, said in an interview with The Washington Times: ''The Jews are wicked. And we can prove this.'' Mr. Griffin, who was known in the group as Professor Griff, also said that Jews are responsible for ''the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe.'' Group Member Dismissed June 21"

5star

Banned
Daps
coli is "govt" site used to control niccas. there's some other outside entity that controls this site.
this site cannot be a black owned site. if there is a black owner its one of those black guys like russell or dre who got a jew on their corner but they're the ones really pulling strings.

Facts