Jewish involvement on the transatlantic slave trade

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
are you denying Jewish involvement in the slave trade ?
That's even stupider. Of course the Jews were in the slave trade. My point is that Europeans AS A WHOLE, especially Catholics and Protestants controlled and profited from mercantile/commercial capitalism, which was the slave trade and when the slave trade was legally banned in 1808, the majority of the ones breaking the laws and shipping illegally were Protestants. And who profited the most from argiculutral capitalism and the King cotton???? Catholics and protestants.

So my point is that all groups are culpable for white supremacy. Let's hear your retort from your "rabbi" source :mcmahon:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7c0f5014-628c-11de-b1c9-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3Yc5QJhX3

Two of the biggest names in the City of London had previously undisclosed links to slavery in the British colonies, documents seen by the Financial Times have revealed.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild, the banking family’s 19th-century patriarch, and James William Freshfield, founder of Freshfields, the top City law firm, benefited financially from slavery, records from the National Archives show, even though both have often been portrayed as opponents of slavery.

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7c0f5014-628c-11de-b1c9-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz3Yc5tT18V
In the case of Mr Rothschild, the documents reveal for the first time that he made personal gains by using slaves as collateral in banking dealings with a slave owner.

This will surprise those familiar with his role in organising the loan that funded the UK government’s bail-out of British slave owners when colonial slavery was abolished in the 1830s. It was the biggest bail-out of an industry as a percentage of annual government expenditure – dwarfing last year’s rescue of the banking sector.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7c0f5014-628c-11de-b1c9-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3Yc5QJhX3

Two of the biggest names in the City of London had previously undisclosed links to slavery in the British colonies, documents seen by the Financial Times have revealed.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild, the banking family’s 19th-century patriarch, and James William Freshfield, founder of Freshfields, the top City law firm, benefited financially from slavery, records from the National Archives show, even though both have often been portrayed as opponents of slavery.

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7c0f5014-628c-11de-b1c9-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz3Yc5tT18V
In the case of Mr Rothschild, the documents reveal for the first time that he made personal gains by using slaves as collateral in banking dealings with a slave owner.

This will surprise those familiar with his role in organising the loan that funded the UK government’s bail-out of British slave owners when colonial slavery was abolished in the 1830s. It was the biggest bail-out of an industry as a percentage of annual government expenditure – dwarfing last year’s rescue of the banking sector.

I'm waiting for you to answer my post:sas2:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Since I had to delete your post for using racist language, I'll warn you here that any derogatory language about any racial group will get you banned. You don't like it, don't post here. Its simple as that.

And thanks for avoiding your obvious historical fallacies in your argument. You Jew conspiracy nuts are all the same. Go make a youtube video :mjlol:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Since I had to delete your post for using racist language, I'll warn you here that any derogatory language about any racial group will get you banned. You don't like it, don't post here. Its simple as that.

And thanks for avoiding your obvious historical fallacies in your argument. You Jew conspiracy nuts are all the same. Go make a youtube video :mjlol:
what slur was it? I didnt use a slur

or can i use the word gentile? is that ok

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

I didnt start the thread but it seems strange you mods come in with your capes out everytime.....

why are muslims able to be disrespected ?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I didnt start the thread but it seems strange you mods come in with your capes out everytime.....

Where are Muslims being called derogatory names on this forum? Use the report button right now with the post and send it to me. Simple as that.

And who is caping? That's how I know you didn't read my post; Jew conspiracy nuts and illuminati nuts are the worst because ya'll can't have a logical conversation.

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Yea, play stupid. You're a coward and can't even admit what you did. Atleast be a man and not a p*ssy breh.
its obviously not a slur to me....i can only think of one word that you 'could' say was a slur....but like i said i will just use 'gentile' since you cant spin that into meaning a slur

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the thread was about jewish involvement....i was contributing to the thread if you want to talk about catholic and protestant involvment why not make your own thread:francis:
You asked me a question, I answered it. Correct? I was trying to teach your non-intelligent ass some history that you clearly don't care to learn, so you resorted to dropping racial slurs when I proved you wrong because you can't argue an illogical ppoint. Correct?

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Black people can be called nikka on the coli.

White people can be called cac.

Hispanics can be called spics.

Muslims can be shyt on.

Asians can be called gooks.

Say anything about the Jews and bushes....:ufdup:

Just shows how they are the chosen people and how much power they have which is why black people have suffered for so long.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
its obviously not a slur to me....i can only think of one word that you 'could' say was a slur....but like i said i will just use 'gentile' since you cant spin that into meaning a slur
You're a coward. I'm not even a Jew so why are you afraid to admit what you said?:mjlol:Your heart pumps slushie breh.