Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bcrusaderw why do half of you have herpes

And most of you fat

Can i please get a answer

Because a lack of sexual education in the black community means that lots of young, poor black people are fukking but not being safe.

BMI is a crappy standard of obesity and the like but black women are forced to eat shyttier, less healthy foods.

Now do we wanna get into the problems with black men in America so I can hear you cry about white supremacy?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I agree that black men who care about black women dating out have bruised egos.In his mind, white men are not supposed to want black women, so when it happens he is bamboozled.

We are mad at how much vaule you place in white men wanting you.
P

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We go to.jail.because white supremacy puts us there for the most part

Now answer mine

White supremacy led to lack of sexual education, among others, in black communities which led to unsafe sex.

Healthy eating on a consistent basis is very hard when your poor, working low wage jobs, and trying to raise a family. Poor people buy food that is easily prepared, non-perishable, and easy to store which is why poor people, in America, are typically overweight.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because you should be out there living your life instead of being all up in thecoli arguing and picking fights with strangers like you got a chip on your shoulder. You joined here later then me but already have a higher post count then mine. :wow:

I bet you, aint no one who posts here has ever hurt you. But you lashing out give this perception of you. And it aint good. :wow:
:camby: Posting for an hour or so every day on the Coli doesn't keep me from having a social life. You however are incredibly bitter.
We go to.jail.because white supremacy puts us there for the most part

Now answer mine
giphy.gif

It's mostly because i always see her on every thread trolling. When I say every thread, I mean every thread. She's the only poster that I remember/recognize because she's trolling all over the place.
I'm infamous? :wow: I never troll, boo. Just state facts.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The only group who places value on who a white man has on his arm are black men. You can tell a black woman's value goes up to c00n black men because she is with a white man.

Nah that is black women that think like that

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I agree that black men who care about black women dating out have bruised egos.In his mind, white men are not supposed to want black women, so when it happens he is bamboozled.

I wish I could teleport you to 1830s Mississippi.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Black men who have a problem with black women dating out do not genuinely care about these black women. Y'all are just constantly in competition with white men & want to have everything white men have (including his women).

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
seriously, why post here, then... if clearly, this low-tier, undesirable group of men comprise this board? you cited all the statistics.

real talk doe, i'm not even trying to hate... i just find this behavior on the internet really intriguing... pathological at best... pathetic at worst...

it's comparable to white racists who frequent sites like worldstar and thecoli... what's the psychology behind it? mental illness? i'm actually genuinely curious in your case. i think it's unacknowledged mental illness, but let me not jump to conclusions... :wow:
Nothing to say about the post that I quoted though, huh? :mjlol:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
The only group who places value on who a white man has on his arm are black men. You can tell a black woman's value goes up to c00n black men because she is with a white man.

Na thats bw

Ya are jealous of white women
And try to be like them

Wm along with ebery other race tries to be like a black man

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:camby: Posting for an hour or so every day on the Coli doesn't keep me from having a social life. You however are incredibly bitter.

Yeah, ok :pachaha: Checking thecoli everyday just to argue aint a good look either.

And there is nothing u can say or show that proves I am "incredibly bitter". Try harder. :heh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black men who have a problem with black women dating out do not genuinely care about these black women. Y'all are just constantly in competition with white men & want to have everything white men have (including his women).

Most of us don't want white women that is a myth white men made up.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps