Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never denied your post, it's actually true, at least here in the U.S. Thankfully these stats don't really apply to me since I'm culturally Congolese. I'm just confused as to what you think spamming your stats will do. Do you think that guys will magically get up and say "hey you know what, that one internet troll showed us that we ain't shyt. How about we prove her wrong". Nah. Just stop please, you're wasting your time and energy by trolling 24/7. Oh and you fail to realize that those stats are only like that because African American men have always been at a disadvantage in the United States.
This has nothing to do with what I said. You clearly saw the post I quoted yet you had NOTHING to say about that, but my posted got you all in a tizzy? Take your phony outrage somewhere else.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I see a lot of black dudes say 'black women gave me no play, so now I'm with WW'. So would you venture to believe that reasoning, that perhaps BW teased them for their dark skin color and nappy hair, so they've shifted to a more accepting women?:jbhmm:

Let's dig deeper :leostare:

So I guess BW and BM are both in same boat and don't realize it? Dig deeper

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

1YAe6Tv.jpg

Her bf won

qpJ4R91.jpg

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
U dodging which statistics you fall under.

You are either fat, unwed, or got herpes, godforbid if you have three strikes. :mjlol:
So you can be none of those things (which is a lie anyway). We both know you've never stepped foot on a college campus, you act like a jailbird, you're probably unemplyed, and you certainly aren't married. I only match one of those stats, but I'm only 23, so I don't have to be married yet. :umad:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So you can be none of those things (which is a lie anyway). We both know you've never stepped foot on a college campus, you act like a jailbird, and you certainly aren't married. I only match one of those stats, but I'm only 23, so I don't have to be married yet. :umad:
You *claim* you are 23 and u already bitter like this? :wow:

And if Im lying, back your shyt up or shut the fukk up :manny:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I agree that black men who care about black women dating out have bruised egos.In his mind, white men are not supposed to want black women, so when it happens he is bamboozled.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to be the biggest internet troll I have ever come across. Do you even have a day job? I checked thecoli this morning and guess who was trolling threads with the whole "black men divorce rates etc."... YOU!!! I go to class then work and come back home around 8 pm. Guess who is still trolling on thecoli? YOU!!! Get a life please. Cool,we get it, you think black guys are the least unsuccessful race of men. Can you leave now? I'm sorry but you've gone over the troll threshold. There's only so much trolling that we can tolerate.

Yet you didn't say a damn thing to the dude who went at black women and talked down on them?

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bitter? I'm not you. Why would I be bitter?
Because you should be out there living your life instead of being all up in thecoli arguing and picking fights with strangers like you got a chip on your shoulder. You joined here later then me but already have a higher post count then mine. :wow:

I bet you, aint no one who posts here has ever hurt you. But you lashing out give this perception of you. And it aint good. :wow:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yet you didn't say a damn thing to the dude who went at black women and talked down on them?
It's mostly because i always see her on every thread trolling. When I say every thread, I mean every thread. She's the only poster that I remember/recognize because she's trolling all over the place.