Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
We don't crack but that piss colored baby will :troll:
At this bytch using black empowerment words yet sucking cac d*ck and breeding out her black genes that she so called claims to be proud of.:duck:
That is interesting tho.

I find a lot of them who date out praise black features and black women yet never address the fact that their kids wont have much of it nor will their child be black.

Hypocrisy is funny.
And they Dumbasses still think they're pro-black.:heh:

Like anyone with common sense will believe that.:heh:

And I see way more bw saying this shyt own social media.:beli:
Breh here in nYC you see it all the damn time. Problack men and women all do not practice what they preach. I remember last year there was a showing of Hidden Colors at my college and of course you had all the pro black folk saying what should we do as a people blah blah blaah. They went around the room what is the solution. People said knwoledge of history, force the white supremacy system down by allying with other minorities(:francis:) etc. I then said a black nation and total seperation with whites in America. Man I never seen so many people so shocked. They all looked at me like :dwillhuh::merchant::scusthov::wtf::whoo:. They were like "well damn. we got a militant Malcom here." SMH. Many people can be pro black but few would call themselves black nationalist.
I can't stand those fake pro-black IR people.

They have a extreme liberal views and they have no answer to black issues except begging white people to change.

They complain about culture vultures and non-blacks on stealing black culture but have no problem producing with non-blacks and not keeping black wealth and institutions in the black community.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Hey on the real tho. As long she doesnt shyt on black people and say Indian is better then that aint a problem. The real bedwenches and bedbucks are the ones who say white boys or girls do it better. I hate the black male cornball who says "Black women want thugs and criminals and never looked my way and are sluts and loud and bitter. non black women are better. " Or the black women who say "Black men aint shyt. They are the bottom of the barrel. They are worthless and non blackmen are better." :scust: But I do not get self hate vibes from her tho. Let her do her. I dont see a post of her shytting on black men tho. :yeshrug:
I say her constantly praising her black features but dating out and breeding out her genes is a good sign she has self-esteem issues.:heh:

I noticed the fake ass afro-centric black people that date out always goes extra with they're pro-black rhetoric than average black folks.:heh:

Like they trying to convince themselves they ain't got no self-hate and convince themselves they are pro-black.:heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black women are least desired

And highest single rate

And most stds

And most obese
1 in 3 of you will be jailed in your lifetime. Only 10% of you go to college. You are the group least likely to get married. When you marry white women you have the highest divorce rate of any pairing. You have the highest unemployment rate. I could go on, but that would just be cruel.
I'd be angry if that were my life too.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
1 in 3 of you will be jailed in your lifetime. Only 10% of you go to college. You are the group least likely to get married. When you marry white women you have the highest divorce rate of any pairing. You have the highest unemployment rate. I could go on, but that would just be cruel.

And with all that were still the 2nd most desired group....

While black women are last

1 outta 2 of you have herpes

80% are either overweight or obese

55% are living off child support, or welfare or sone type of government assistance

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You have to be the biggest internet troll I have ever come across. Do you even have a day job? I checked thecoli this morning and guess who was trolling threads with the whole "black men divorce rates etc."... YOU!!! I go to class then work and come back home around 8 pm. Guess who is still trolling on thecoli? YOU!!! Get a life please. Cool,we get it, you think black guys are the least unsuccessful race of men. Can you leave now? I'm sorry but you've gone over the troll threshold. There's only so much trolling that we can tolerate.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You have to be the biggest internet troll I have ever come across. Do you even have a day job? I checked thecoli this morning and guess who was trolling threads with the whole "black men divorce rates etc."... YOU!!! I go to class then work and come back home around 8 pm. Guess who is still trolling on thecoli? YOU!!! Get a life please. Yes we get it, you think black guys are the least unsuccessful race of men, cool. Can you leave now?
:laff: Indignant about this, but says nothing about the post I was quoting. Suck it up.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:laff: Indignant about this, but says nothing about the post I was quoting. Suck it up.
I never denied your post, it's actually true, at least here in the U.S. Thankfully these stats don't really apply to me since I'm culturally Congolese. I'm just confused as to what you think spamming your stats will do. Do you think that guys will magically get up and say "hey you know what, that one internet troll showed us that we ain't shyt. How about we prove her wrong". Nah. Just stop please, you're wasting your time and energy by trolling 24/7. Oh and you fail to realize that those stats are only like that because African American men have always been at a disadvantage in the United States.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I fit none that :manny:

And with all that were still the 2nd most desired group....

While black women are last

1 outta 2 of you have herpes

80% are either overweight or obese

55% are living off child support, or welfare or sone type of government assistance
@bcrusaderw (whatever the hell that means) which one of these statistics do you fall under? :jbhmm:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Does 1 out of 2 really have herpes? Wtf. Can you link me that stats. I'm not saying i don't believe you, it's just that i can't fathom the fact that over half of black American women have herpes.
Seroprevalence and Correlates of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Infection in Five Sexually Transmitted-Disease Clinics

Easier one: The CDC, which is the Center of Disease Control for the United States of America, released a statement in March of this year. It stated that 48% of Black women in the USA have Herpes Type 2; yes , 48%–this means, half of the Black women in the United States of America. Is this only alarming to me?