Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
If you don't get all the way out of here with this false bull sh*t.
If anything black men are envious of WHITE MEN.Y'all want to sit at the white man's table & eat like he eats. :mjlol:Along side with his white women.& You're saying white men want to be like black men?Come back to reality sir.It's the OTHER way around.

Name 3 things bm do to try and be like wm

Lmao this should be good

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
They'd be on a manhunt as they fail to find me on the run.

Meanwhile you'd be warming the bed for the cac's real wife thinking you won something :mjpls:

Some of the slave masters molested the black men too.:mjpls: Could of been you in that bed.

i think the difference is you would actually like it

:scust:That's actually the number one thing that I'm thankful for.To not had been born in a time where I had no control over my body.

I was waiting on my uber at Kroger the other day & this nice car rolled by me :whoo: & The driver was this old white men with white hair & he was just smiling away at me, waiting for me to walk near his car,I stayed on the sidewalk & avoided further eye contact :scust:. Instead of leaving Kroger,he ended up parking again.I truly believe he was about to walk over to me and say something.Thank god my uber came at that point.The idea of f*cking an old white man makes me die on the inside.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
A lot of BW are jealous of WW but they shouldn't be. BW are born naturally with the features that other races desire. They tricked us into disliking our lips, butts and brown skin now look who pays money to get it.

Only young impressionable nonblack men try to imitate BM. They usually grow out of that when it's time to enter the real world and raise a family and create businesses. All the white guys who were probably biggie and tupac fans now run the businesses that employ BM and the prisons that put you away like wild animals. It's just a phase....just entertainment to them to see BM sing about killing each other and generally destroying their own communities. Wiggerism gets thrown to the bushes after college. A BW worth her salt would not go for a wigger and as you can see from these beautiful BW posted, they are with nonblack men who carry themselves as their true selves.
A lot of BW are jealous of WW but they shouldn't be. BW are born naturally with the features that other races desire. They tricked us into disliking our lips, butts and brown skin now look who pays money to get it.

Only young impressionable nonblack men try to imitate BM. They usually grow out of that when it's time to enter the real world and raise a family and create businesses. All the white guys who were probably biggie and tupac fans now run the businesses that employ BM and the prisons that put you away like wild animals. It's just a phase....just entertainment to them to see BM sing about killing each other and generally destroying their own communities. Wiggerism gets thrown to the bushes after college. A BW worth her salt would not go for a wigger and as you can see from these beautiful BW posted, they are with nonblack men who carry themselves as their true selves.

those white guys your referring to are 9 times outta 10 are corny dudes who are usually nerds and introverted

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, ok :pachaha: Checking thecoli everyday just to argue aint a good look either.

And there is nothing u can say or show that proves I am "incredibly bitter". Try harder. :heh:

Are you serious???? You of all people talking about someone checking the coli just the argue :mjlol::mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what you're saying is that BW are jealous of WW, precisely what balla said earlier? OK.

Only young impressionable nonblack men try to imitate BM.

So what you're saying is that black culture is in vogue everywhere, it's commonplace and so non-blacks do emulate black men. Great. So balla was right again. OK.

[quote[They usually grow out of that when it's time to enter the real world and raise a family and create businesses. All the white guys who were probably biggie and tupac fans now run the businesses that employ BM and the prisons that put you away like wild animals. It's just a phase....just entertainment to them to see BM sing about killing each other and generally destroying their own communities. Wiggerism gets thrown to the bushes after college. A BW worth her salt would not go for a wigger and as you can see from these beautiful BW posted, they are with nonblack men who carry themselves as their true selves.[/QUOTE]

Generally only wiggers, fetishists, losers and manipulators care for black women. The rest don't and beautiful black women often lower themselves to something akin to wigger or a geek or something like that anyway. That aside,it seems like you want to be a white woman and live their lives more than black men want to live white male lives.
:mjpls: