Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

• yogarachealtoday was extra special. I literally woke up with a smile on my face because .. God is really good. I'm another year older. And I still look 16 hahaha #WedontCrack: but seriously. For the first time in a long time, today I woke up IN love. Like if love were a physical place, I woke up there.#TwentyFour

We don't crack but that piss colored baby will :troll:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
afrocentric black girl need to be exterminated

using Blackness as amusement for cacs :scust:

Breh here in nYC you see it all the damn time. Problack men and women all do not practice what they preach. I remember last year there was a showing of Hidden Colors at my college and of course you had all the pro black folk saying what should we do as a people blah blah blaah. They went around the room what is the solution. People said knwoledge of history, force the white supremacy system down by allying with other minorities(:francis:) etc. I then said a black nation and total seperation with whites in America. Man I never seen so many people so shocked. They all looked at me like :dwillhuh::merchant::scusthov::wtf::whoo:. They were like "well damn. we got a militant Malcom here." SMH. Many people can be pro black but few would call themselves black nationalist.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I must have struck a nerve since you NEGGED me just for asking you the question. So you're all up and down this thread calling out "wenches" while you mess with white women. Yes you're a hypocrite.
Like clockwork :bryan:

I knew where u were going with this, bringing up bw talking points of ad hominems like that takes away from what i said :mjlol:

Thats why i didnt even bother answering :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Breh here in nYC you see it all the damn time. Problack men and women all do not practice what they preach. I remember last year there was a showing of Hidden Colors at my college and of course you had all the pro black folk saying what should we do as a people blah blah blaah. They went around the room what is the solution. People said knwoledge of history, force the white supremacy system down by allying with other minorities(:francis:) etc. I then said a black nation and total seperation with whites in America. Man I never seen so many people so shocked. They all looked at me like :dwillhuh::merchant::scusthov::wtf::whoo:. They were like "well damn. we got a militant Malcom here." SMH. Many people can be pro black but few would call themselves black nationalist.
A lot of these nikkas want their cake and eat it too it seems.

You should the bw in a particular problack group who cosigned a bw ARGUING about she can be problack amd support black people but can fall for a nonblack man. In thos group they emphasize about building wealth for a BLACK family and building institutions that can be passed down to black children. You cant do that with a nonblack spouse, especially a wm. :francis:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That is interesting tho.

I find a lot of them who date out praise black features and black women yet never address the fact that their kids wont have much of it nor will their child be black.

Hypocrisy is funny.

If you asked her would she rather have lightskin or youthful looks what do you think she would say ?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Hey on the real tho. As long she doesnt shyt on black people and say Indian is better then that aint a problem. The real bedwenches and bedbucks are the ones who say white boys or girls do it better. I hate the black male cornball who says "Black women want thugs and criminals and never looked my way and are sluts and loud and bitter. non black women are better. " Or the black women who say "Black men aint shyt. They are the bottom of the barrel. They are worthless and non blackmen are better." :scust: But I do not get self hate vibes from her tho. Let her do her. I dont see a post of her shytting on black men tho. :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Hey on the real tho. As long she doesnt shyt on black people and say Indian is better then that aint a problem. The real bedwenches and bedbucks are the ones who say white boys or girls do it better. I hate the black male cornball who says "Black women want thugs and criminals and never looked my way and are sluts and loud and bitter. non black women are better. " Or the black women who say "Black men aint shyt. They are the bottom of the barrel. They are worthless and non blackmen are better." :scust: But I do not get self hate vibes from her tho. Let her do her. I dont see a post of her shytting on black men tho. :yeshrug:
:snoop: