Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have one question, how many of you brehs would actually do yoga?
Her bf is probably into that shyt :manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mjlol: This coming from a poster who calls the females on here bytch, hoe and c*nt every chance you get. I know thats par for the course tho.
You can try to switch my words up all you want. You come off as so pathetic sad and desperate. Me a bedwench :heh:
Assume as you please but your imagination still won't be reality creep.
A wench doesnt have to date out to be one. You can cosign white supramacy and still be a wench like what u were just doing.

And i call specific women bytches, but quote me where i said c*nt? :jbhmm:

If that was a ww talking shyt about bw, you would be crying foul and saying "SEEE!!! Black MEN LOVESS WW WHO DISS BLACK WOMEN!!" :mjlol:

I have NEVER cosigned white supramacy like YOU and the other wenches in this board have been known for. The males in here go hard after evil cacs and c00ns. Yall cosign ANY cacmale who shows admiration for bw even if its just a pure fetish.

And you havent even deconstructed what I said because you know its the truth.

And i am quite happy in real life. Think my online persona is the same as real life brehs :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Youre a cac so that shyt just flew over your head :francis:

@MoonGoddess thinks as her self as a queen but cosigns a cac calling black people nikkas because he fukks bw :francis:

So yall nikkas gonna let this slide?
So thats not a black person?
You are the first person ive seen call him that. If he's white than i def don't consign him using the damn word. But ya'll call everyone cac that dont agree with you.
shyt i could call you cac to for the shyt you have dapped and said about black women. Ya'll dudes say somethings ive never heard. Ya'll got some of the vilest names and wish death on people.

I would never wish death on someone just cause they don't want me. I'm to focused on the ones that do.
not less than 30 minutes ago... i just posted about 10 pics of my wesley snipes dark ass in brazil.... in the brazil savages thread

so CAC is just some dumb shyt people say, whenever someone doesn't agree

IF moon goddess said "white men can say nikka if they fukk black women"

then no... i'd never co-sign any of that

what i said was "everyone has a preference... so while black women might not fukk with a nerdy black man..... he might be the shyt to a spanish, white or asian woman...." and many variations of that statement

basically... you like what you like... even if you like another race more

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
not less than 30 minutes ago... i just posted about 10 pics of my wesley snipes dark ass in brazil.... in the brazil savages thread

so CAC is just some dumb shyt people say, whenever someone doesn't agree

IF moon goddess said "white men can say nikka if they fukk black women"

then no... i'd never co-sign any of that

what i said was "everyone has a preference... so while black women might not fukk with a nerdy black man..... he might be the shyt to a spanish, white or asian woman...." and many variations of that statement

basically... you like what you like... even if you like another race more
Youre actually worse then a cac :scusthov:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
A wench doesnt have to date out to be one. You can cosign white supramacy and still be a wench like what u were just doing.

And i call specific women bytches, but quote me where i said c*nt? :jbhmm:

If that was a ww talking shyt about bw, you would be crying foul and saying "SEEE!!! Black MEN LOVESS WW WHO DISS BLACK WOMEN!!" :mjlol:

I have NEVER cosigned white supramacy like YOU and the other wenches in this board have been known for. The males in here go hard after evil cacs and c00ns. Yall cosign ANY cacmale who shows admiration for bw even if its just a pure fetish.

And you havent even deconstructed what I said because you know its the truth.

And i am quite happy in real life. Think my online persona is the same as real life brehs :heh:
Wrong. But like i said go on with your delusions. You sound like a pathetic fool but that aint my business.
Anyways im not doing this back and forth with your chatty patty ass.
Go find one of your bitter cohorts to argue with. I don't take "men" that like to argue as much as women seriously.
Get you homotional ass outta my quotes
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wrong. But like i said go on with your delusions. You sound like a pathetic fool but that aint my business.
Anyways im not doing this back and forth with your chatty patty ass.
Go find one of your bitter cohorts to argue with. I don't take "men" that like to argue as much as women seriously.
Get you homotional ass outta my quotes
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif
Didnt read
:umad:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like I said most brothers date the white female equalvent of what they can get in a black woman.
Are you talking about looks wise or educational/career? I've seen the opposite. For example, If a brother has a six figure salary and ends up with a white wife, she usually stays home. But if he gets a black wife, she tends to work and is usually on or near his level of income, this is similar to what I've seen from sisters that marry out. So I don't know what you're basing your observation on here.