Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It's so weird Because these are the same women who down the line will get angry when their mixed son doesn't bring home a black woman :coffee:
No they dont. These are the same chicks that have always hated black people and now have the opportunity to not be black anymore. I say good riddance.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so we are going to play the game "who does masa like more?" .

it seems to be what black women want, right? any time a BWs preference for WM is questioned, what's the usual response? "well, black men have been doing it, blah blah blah"

what, are BM supposed to sit around, wait, fiddling with their dikks? maybe it's time black men expand our dating options too :leon:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
If you are actually out here getting p*ssy, then none of this shyt should bother you

Let's revoke our ability to critique Women because we get p*ssy brehs :pachaha:

Black women why are you willing to be a white mans cheerleader but not a black man?
I have yet to see black women that date black men post their man like ones that date non black men

There is a small budding movement on Facebook. But of course the IR promoting BW outnumber the authentic sisters by about 4 to 1 if not more. Twitter is the domain for bedwenching sensations however :pachaha:

And I'm a skinny, black nerd with a corny personality and black women love me so fukk out of here.

Location/City please negro :pachaha:

A black man with a fat ugly white girl will be with fat ugly black woman

Absolutely. But they don't see this and will never clown a Brother for settling for a whale as long as she has adequate melanin. :pachaha:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No they dont. These are the same chicks that have always hated black people and now have the opportunity to not be black anymore. I say good riddance.
Nah. They love white men, not white women. A lot of them are envious of WW (for whatever reason :scust:) but love WM.